Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video (60091 Views)

Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos) / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by uzor2(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
The woman is beating an overgrown boy (possibly 14year old boy). And people are laughing.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Philistine(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Epic
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by bsideboii(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:
I love this kind beating grin choi!

Modified: All of you quoting me 'if its the other way round, we shout violence, wife beater' Please, this is fight na, as in lets fight, not husband beating his wife, Choi! grin grin grin
Speaking of double standards right. Whichever way u choose to look at it .it's an assault on the guy.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by sod09(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:

those people are not Nigerian OK, watch the video to hear the language.
lol....sarcasm bro
btw let's go and check her root, it's must be one of the 2
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by SycophanticGoat: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yuneehk:
Are you with your senses? Are you sure you are with your senses? undecided Bye.
Typical Nigerian.. Answering a question with a question... Smh.. undecided
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by rouge007: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
That man is a shame to men like him

woman wey dey knee down pee, beat me

not in this life

The woman I'm sure is a judoka, that throw looks like a well executed seoi nage. The moment she threw him, game over!
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by ivolt: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:

Modified: All of you quoting me 'if its the other way round, we shout violence, wife beater' Please, this is fight na, as in lets fight, not husband beating his wife, Choi! grin grin grin

[img]https://media./images/b79ed09bcac0d4a3e7fe60d5fca3f989/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yuji:
When they say you ladies should attend kungfu and karate class una no go hear. Just watching the Chinese and Japanese movies should even do the trick. I no blame Peter Okoye for registering his six year old daughter in fighting classes, by the time she is 20 she go disfigure many men. grin

cheesy make I go join
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
delishpot:

You and this your hatred for the fact say women dey knee down pee ehn!!! Your mama no knee down pee? Does it make her worthless? Your sisters and daughter no go knee down pee? Does it make them less humans? Abi you be gay ni? All your hatred na say women dey knee down pee? How their style of peeing take affect your destiny?

E neva see women stand pee before na Bush person

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by kinibigdeal(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
I seriously like fighting women, especially the physically endowed one, i will just allow them beat me while am doing otherwise grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by midehi2(f): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
neutrotoba:

I've always said it.

Feminists don't want equality, they want superiority
grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Ichietome: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yuneehk:

Looks really deceive. I used to fight guys in those days.. If that guy is ready, he should pick a place and time for it to go down. He'll be ashamed to return here and post the video cheesy
Shut da fuk up!
Pray u no meet people lyk me.
Ewu
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Yuneehk(f): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Typical Nigerian.. Answering a question with a question... Smh.. undecided
An insulting question! I also asked one. Kindly answer when you can sad
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by andycom(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
where's my Vaseline brothers, did you notice that ukwu at 38 seconds. �
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Yuneehk(f): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ichietome:
I will Shut da fuk up! Pray u no meet foolish person lyk me. I'm a goat(Ewu)
Take heart bro. O ga adicha mma.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by skarz: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yuneehk:
Nke a atolam special grin

"The woman turned his life around".

Why did they have to rescue him?! angry They should have allowed her finish him biko.

wtf? why did they rescue him? if it was the other way around will you type this bullcrap
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by ebby9z(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
To our depraved society, this is fun and normal. But is this the same way people would have reacted if it was the man that eventually pounded her like that? undecided
I see no fun here, i only see a hypocritical, double standard confused society.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by ebby9z(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
skarlett:

Stop crying more than the bereaved oga, its obvious the man first provoked her thinking she would let it slide only for him to find out in a painful way that his error cost him. People like you are always championing women not provoking a man's anger, well he provoked the woman's anger and he got served, shikena
So women do not provoke men before they start beating? You're the same vermin that will be screaming "a man must never lay a finger on a woman regardless of the provocation" Yet you're defending barbarity by saying the man provoked her. I'm here waiting for the next thread on "wife beaters."
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by alklas(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
D guy get luck sey dem pity am saperate dem

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
midehi2:

Fool
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by kick(f): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
That guy is definitely a gay. He is not a man at all.
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Prettychiz4real(f): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol. Hahahahahahahaha. Choi! Mbieri muru m leee! I've been laughing real hard not at the post but at some of the comments here. Nigerians!
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by midehi2(f): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
tescoman90:

I am a Fool
and your mother too is a fool

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
woman's injustice to a fellow man! angry

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by SoldierBoy1(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ahhh... This guy get pass wetin him bargain for ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by wilcoxz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
lolz flawless victory
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by UncutSk(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yuneehk:

Look at them. Allow the females to be happy! We don't see this kind of news everyday. He was beaten mercilessly by a woman grin and that's that! @UncutSk, I'll beat you mercilessly and even put sand in your mouth tongue
keep fronting on the internet. You think you're safe behind your phone? I ll find you
Watch your back
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
chukelvin:

where have u been?
Here and there cheesy

How are you dear?
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Rozaytee: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
lol...agwu nwanyiii
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by anigold(m): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Woman beats Man= excellent lovely sweet
Man beats woman= bad worst assault domestic violence.

I hate violence
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by anigold(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
cococandy:

Here and there cheesy

How are you dear?
long time beauty. Am a friend to your great grand aunty brother's youngest sister angry[center][/center] grin
Re: Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Every so often no matter how invincible or superior we think we are, something will happen that will humble us.

It looks like the man is tall but extremely under weight.

He looks Indian, so I guess this likely occurred in SA or Kenya as they have a lot of Indians.

I guess when got home he went to his kitchen to lick soup

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Who Killed Family Featured In New Obituary As They Are Set To Be Buried.PIC / 18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / Gunmen Shoot At A Crowd In Anambra, Three Killed (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.