Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge (32770 Views)

Do2dtun Slams Daddy Freeze Over Comment On Busola Dakolo - Biodun Rape Case / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA / MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Don't mind the fool #OLOWOGBOGBORO#
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by GoggleB(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

These are the problems we have in Nigeria,dem never tear nylon commot for una brain...it's still brand new and unused

Sounds cool.
Am better off u that doesn't even have a brain of its on.
Guess u are also typing with freeze's brain.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by makorsino(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Smh

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by truGambit(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo
runs girl kini you have mouth to talk. abeg shift

you hVe mouth now because 1 unfortunate gold digger managed to marry you abi
ND freeze you useless wife beater you need to throw your phone away

Na wa o
Somebody can not even play with u people again without the thing getting personal

Aunty the God wey commot Funke from the runsgirl business will also do it for u and remove you from the business,keep challenging God.
We pray he also sends you ur own miner to dig ur gold.

Just come here and be writing nonsense
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by PastorandMentor(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Someone that can't even manage 1 woman (his first wife) is talking of Followers. Thunder fire you Daddy freezer. I pity your mumu followers. They are all just like you. Yellow paw paw albino.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2017
GoggleB:

Sounds cool.
Am better off u that doesn't even have a brain of its on.
Guess u are also typing with freeze's brain.

Nincompoop
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by jonnytad(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

Now this one will be celebrating 100 likes and 20 shares on nairaland with all dis mentality.
I hope u'll outgrow this madness soon.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Pweetycwistee(f): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Daddy freeze gan.....
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by GoggleB(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Nincompoop
Telll that to your folks
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
GoggleB:
Telll that to your folks

tongue
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by buffalowings: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
mykelmeezy:
too many over emotional e-diots above

why do Nigerians hate to be challenged

why do we like to justify what is wrong

why do we attack messengers n ignore the message

from freeze statement a broadmind will know he wasn't condemning the challenge

rather the way it has been manipulated and politicised by Nigerians

we shar have too many misplaced priorities in this country

p.s.....im not supporting freeze nor attacking funke....
use sense n quote

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Pringlez: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

Hope you are not trying to compete with this other guy "Nwaamaikpe" or so. Lol
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by buffalowings: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
On that front page
Na only about three commenter get
sense

The others hen
Then Don press dem brain

Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by spawnx: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
The first time I heard Nathaniel bassey's song in a restaurant, I had to ask who was singing. I immediately bought two of his albums; that was last year. Ever since I buy his album without publicity.

So does it add up that some one with world wide fame would pull a stunt for such. At least I got to worship God which is what He requires of us.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by MizAijay(f): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
mykelmeezy:
too many over emotional e-diots above

why do Nigerians hate to be challenged

why do we like to justify what is wrong

why do we attack messengers n ignore the message

from freeze statement a broadmind will know he wasn't condemning the challenge

rather the way it has been manipulated and politicised by Nigerians

we shar have too many misplaced priorities in this country

p.s.....im not supporting freeze nor attacking funke....
use sense n quote

Nigerians don't hate it when they are challenged. What Nigerians actually hate is when people challenge them concerning religious matters (their spiritual leader, church and doctrines).
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
tjskii:
Daft fellow, he released a single and told you where to download it for free,oga freeze,pls tell me what is his gain
If you understand show biz, you will know how mcs gain from all their free singles. Lets take for instance omo Alhaji by Ycee, that song was a free single, do you know how many shows he was called for because of that song? and the amount of money he gained because of that song? thats show biz for you thats how it is done. But in the case of Nathiel Bassey, its to bless people.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by mykelmeezy: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
alt3r3g0:
@mykelmeezy, McWhillion, Chommieblaq et al

Just like the parable of the sower, the same seed sown, will yield different results based on the surface it lands. Also as in the case of the woman with the issue of blood... She was not the only person that touched Jesus that day. In fact she did not touch Him but just the hem of His garment. While she went with the aim of touching just the hem of His garment in faith to get her healing, others would have not only touched but pushed, squeeze, drag and what not and got nothing out of the same garment.

To come to a conclusion and say no one has been blessed from this challenge....

no one said no one wasn't​ blessed

m saying Nigerians​ used it to justify SIMPLE BASIC MEDIOCRE stupidity
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
JAAY52:
cheesy
I'm a christian
totally sold out to Jesus
But I don't hate people like Freeze
they only promote and stimulate healthy conversations about topics previously thought to be "hear and accept"
Even d widow elisha was sent to pOlitely told him why she can't add Food to d water she was giving him, But he was able to convince her and she got blessed.
How many prophets, preachers and pAstors would have done that today?

Few

We need to be critical oF things b4 doing them.
Have some logical reason For doing stuff not because 'he is a man oF God' or he is From my tribe, or 'we don't question elders'

Na d 'elders' dey chop and steal our Future so
Kontinu

B4 hallelujah challenge there was the tongue challenge in May by Nathaniel Bassey, we spoke in tongues For an hour.

It is well
God bless you...
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by anochuko01(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
to those saying its because of a single he wants to drop.... Nathaniel bassey Na up coming artist nii? what if its coz of the single, what's the problem with that
I'm not understanding.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by mercyymai(f): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

I refuse to keep quiet, this is the second time u are bad mouthing this woman. Pls come out clean and tell the world what is really between u and Funke. Dz matter don pass ordinary o.

And u upcoming or in service Olosho...... Wetin be u own problem
Pls sis, next time if u no get something better to comment, kuku shut up and observe.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by lekejob(m): 3:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah funke u r talking.
retired ashawo runs girl kini you have mouth to talk. abeg shift
you hVe mouth now because 1 unfortunate gold digger managed to marry you abi ND freeze you useless wife beater you need to throw your phone away
You need to free yourself of this, she too busy to notice you.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Aragon: 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
The problem I see with many Critics of Daddyfreeze is they just want to remain with the Status quo Regardless of whether there are any Results or not, but where has it led the Country to? DaddyFreeze Reference the Bible most of the time, so why attack him and not attack the Bible? I read his stuff and agree with him most of the time because he Speaks the Bitter Truth! Christ was Hated for Speaking the Bitter Truth and that is how it has always been and that is how it will always be. Nobody wants to question anything as long as its Popular, Feels good or Pastor said its true. But where has it led Nigerians to? They have managed to Turn Christianity and the Gospel of Christ into a Huge Joke.
#FreetheSheeple jare
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
godsluvee:
Don't mind the fool #OLOWOGBOGBORO#

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
onyenze123:

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Did you later do it undecided undecided. And I don't want to hear 'I slept off'
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Souljaboi1: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
dominique:
The Bassey guy used religiously gullible Nigerians to gain popularity grin

Care to explain how ?
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by youngpascal(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

you again? lol....

issokay

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On
The Ground (Photo) by Evaberry( f): 8:16am
the mother in law is indeed a witch that's why she's paralysed..
the man needs to be castrated that's why I keep saying men are
scum
only a foolish man will protect his witchcraft mother
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by JAAY52: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
God bless you...

Amen!
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by alt3r3g0: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chommieblaq:

I'm not saying no one has been blessed by the challenge, i have my reservations about it.
Peace!

After the feeding of the 5000, more people showed up, some may have come along with their own custom made fish sauce...does it mean we should have reservations about the ministry of Jesus?

Granted some people may have used this as a celebrity roll call or for whatever reason they chose to stay up late, but just as in the case of the sower, the main issue was about what type of surface that the seed landed on, and not the sower himself or the quality of the seed.
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by pweetiedee(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
you talk like you know her personally..
please are you in the same line of ashawo business with her?

I'm surprised too.

Linda is Ashewo

funke is ashewo.

every successful woman is ashewo.

nawa ooo
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by pweetiedee(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
If Adeboye or Oyedepo said this, people will agree with him.
But because Daddy freeze is not a pastor....
You know,
he actually spoke the truth.
quote me if u like
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by celebgistsng: 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Ah ah
funke u r talking.

retired ashawo

You dey patronise am na I'm make you know say she be prostitute.you just dey run your big mouth
Re: Funke Akindele Tackles Daddy Freeze Over Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
godsluvee:
Did you later do it undecided undecided. And I don't want to hear 'I slept off'

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa. Na challenge Na and I get 2/100 grin

I don carry am over cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Look If I Were A Man - Toolz / Sadiq Daba Leaves Nigeria For Abroad Treatment (Photos) / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.