Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods (722 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by 0temAtum: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
Agidi who was one of the ancestors of Otem Adinoi revealed some truth about the coming of Otem. Here are some of the things he said in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.

DOCTUFOS: Otem Erectus 171: 9-25
9. Otem of truth, he who has been robed with the knowledge of all good gods who make findings. By knowledge is he greater than Yahweh and Allah and all other gods of religion.
10. Otem is he who knows what the gods of religion cannot see. For his head is filled with knowledge. He flies in the sky and sees events of the past in multitude. He gets involved in the past and the future.
11. He travels to the past to restructure it for the betterment of the future. He tells the future people, do not fear. He brings good histories of the past to the future.
12. Is Otem not he who shall declare peace among the Ebira and Igalites? The foreigners shall come and depart but they shall not address the tribalistic feud of the Ebirites and the Igalites, but Otem shall come and say, be ashamed, you Ebirites and Igalites who make yourself enemies at this time of awakeness.
13. Otem shall call for peace and there shall be peace, but only the children of war and troubles shall continue to fight a fight of tribalism. All these are the children of violence.
14. Ojibue deudem, fakir Atomos. Arise and bring the lost language back, the Seriot of the gods. The language of meditation and inner peace. The source of enlightenment. The unlocker of the hidden head knowledge.
15. Herald it in Urobo and say it in Epene that a great god is coming. Declare it that the father of written words is near. The voice of the voiceless is on his way. He shall come faster than the god of the foreigners whom the wise have known as the son of the great deceiver.
16. For Otem Adinoi shall not stay too long before he comes to manifest a great potential of God Almighty.
17. Otem fakir Tem, Otem the great medicine, Otem the bringer of the objects of unity, the beginner of Totem. Otem Adinoi the god who deifies all human beings, seeing them as gods and not as ordinary humans.
18. The bringer of mind independence.
19. Who shall listen to Otem for one day and still fear death? Who shall discuss with Otem and fear his afterlife? Who shall be a friend of Otem and fear the illusions of fire?
20. Truly, the gods of fire are captured in the days of Otem till about a thousand years after. And after their release, they would have been forgotten.
21. And the population of the world shall have increased rather than destruction which the worshippers of the gods of fire preach.
22. Otem is a fire to the consuming fire. He is a terror to the terrorist. He is a threat to the kingdom of the threateners. He is a thorn in the flesh of the thorns. He is a destroyer of the destroyers.
23. His name can they not withstand. He who survived all their threats and fightbacks. He who takes the scribes of the bad gods to a valley and say to them, you are all learners. Stay here until I have revealed the true version of all the lies you have written down.
24. Otem of truth, the unbreakable, the invincible, the one who detests being worship. The one who declares to the world freedom.
25. What is a witch or a wizard before Otem? They are not even recognised in the language of Otem. He is one who by the use of the head and divine wisdom changes the demented back to normal and say to them, do not accept whatever evil two million people say about you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by GoodMuyis(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
I just hack into brain, I will soon leak out the info I scavenged grin

Good luck
Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by dalaman: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
DOCTUFOS grin

2 Likes

Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by 0temAtum: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
GoodMuyis:
I just hack into brain, I will soon leak out the info I scavenged grin

Good luck
lol
Brains are inter-connected. I hope it isn't mine you hacked into.
Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by GoodMuyis(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2017
0temAtum:
lol
Brains are inter-connected. I hope it isn't mine you hacked into.

Yes Yours, I missed the word
Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by 0temAtum: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Yes Yours, I missed the word
Mine is secure, you can't get near it grin
Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by 0temAtum: 6:46am On Sep 18, 2017
dalaman:
DOCTUFOS grin
yeah, that's the BOOK OF TRUTH.
Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Hmm all these hyping wey eartum they hype you no go carry you reach anywhere. grin. Them say you dey see past and future and only you be consuming fire cheesy . weldone prophet otem.

by the way are you from igala
Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by Nuhvey(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2017
0temAtum:
yeah, that's the BOOK OF TRUTH.
To all of Mankind

1 Like

Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by 0temAtum: 10:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Jacksonville:
Hmm all these hyping wey eartum they hype you no go carry you reach anywhere. grin. Them say you dey see past and future and only you be consuming fire cheesy . weldone prophet otem.

by the way are you from igala
Find it out from the DOCTUFOS OF truth. However, the Person speaking there wasn't Eartum but Agidi rather. He wasn't speaking about me but about Otem Adinoi my higher self who was a homo erectus. I am a homo sapien. I have studied the life of Otem Erectus and I'm almost like him in every way. Yes, anybody can be a consuming fire to the consuming fire by believing in himself. I am a terror to the gods of terror such as Yahweh and Allah. I AM A VERY CONSCIOUS PART OF GOD ALMIGHTY.
Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by OtemAtum: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Learn the truth
Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by OtemAtum: 7:50pm On May 03, 2019
Be informed
Re: The Revelation Of The Conquest Of Otem Over Yahweh & All Worship Loving Gods by 0temSapien: 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Hmm. Now it's just 1day left for the 3rd year anniversary of the imprisonment of Yahweh. I'm so excited I'll keep vigil tonight grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/12/17 / Quick Question Atheists.... / The 4 Miracles Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.