Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria (41848 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / Dangote's $13b Generator Arrives In Nigeria, Femi Otedola Witnesses The Arrival / Dangote Gets $650m Afreximbank Loan For Lekki Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by Ralphdan(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=LionDeLeo post=57906556]Dangote, the real industrialist from the north.

Still searching for any jew that comes close to him in the area of employment generation. [/quote

grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by RexEmmyGee: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Dangote, the real industrialist from the north.

Still searching for any jew that comes close to him in the area of employment generation.
He,can never do,without them. He knows if anything happens to the Jews, he will be poor as a church mouse � that is why he has no,option than to talk about the issue. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/3886920/dangote-reacts-quit-notice-igbos

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by newslifeop: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2017
For real
Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

How much has Dangote wealth being a positive in your LGA

So in your own version of infinite wisdom there is nothing grammatically or visually wrong with this statement? BEING A POSITIVE?

Or are you her mentor? grin

And what is the correct phrase please? Cos I know I have seen something like this used correctly somewhere

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2017
AYOUNG:

Probably a typo,by the one who claimed someone else has a low IQ..
Do the needful by checking the write ups again..

Wrong use of being (present continuous). It should read "been a positive".
Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by Funlordmaniac(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2017
airsaylongcon:

And what is the correct phrase please? Cos I know I have seen something like this used correctly somewhere

What is wrong in just simply posting that: "so how much of dangotes wealth has had any sort of positive impact on your LGA?"

The fellow she was even trying to belittle is not even from kano! That kid is fond of embarrassing herself daily on this forum!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
so the people dat his trucks kill do not give him sleepless nights abi? he should continue lying

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by Rhoteabarca(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Well said Mr. Dangote. Pls keep creating job for africans. Neva mind haters!
Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

What is wrong in just simply posting that: "so how much of dangotes wealth has had any sort of positive impact on your LGA?"

The fellow she was even trying to belittle is not even from kano! That kid is fond of embarrassing herself daily on this forum!

Different way of saying the same thing! She chose one with lesser words (which is correct except for being which should be been).

If u re-read that phrase as "How much of Dangote (sic) wealth has been a plus to your LGA" you'd see that the original statement is correct.

Just wanted to troll a bit grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by brojoshua: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hypocrite
Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by GoodMuyis(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
How to get Loan from Dangote Agric Loan Scheme gives me sleepless night walahi
Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by Faramide(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
U.S. Visa for family.. pay after visa is given. send a mail to onaona25@YAHOO.COM
Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by Dicedpineapple(f): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
If only you cud add the rate at which your brodaz in guise of truck driver drive recklessly nd kill innocents on our roads,am sure u wud av done something abt it.Many graduates in Nigeria wud happily take up ur driving jobs given good workn conditions bt u wont employ dem o,instead,u kip employing useless,careless,unsympathetic almajiris for anyhow anyhow pay nd dey in torn work anyhow anyhow,killing anyhow.Dats hw someone lost her son nd d oda broke his spinal cord because of ur drivers.Oga Dangote,i no get money but no let me vex 4 u o
Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by ultron12345: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by Adepoju002: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Goodbye Power Cuts
Goodbye fuel costs
Goodbye generators
Goodbye Noise
Goodbye pollution

Try these guys... I use free electricity now with solar system. No dull moment, I don't miss my favourite TV shows, Nairaland news sef... lol

Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Engage in intellectual debate and stop sounding petty. You are the Only graduate in your LGA in Kano but to the outside world it is a total waste because your IQ seems low with the level of tribalism you abhor in your heart.

P.S Stop sounding sexist and always remember that I'm above your dreams

Waoow, so, u can say someone is exhibiting tribalism grin grin
Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by Codes151(m): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Dangote, you are more worried about the level of unemployment than the failure of your multi-million dollar businesses Huh?

Now you sound like a politician.
he said it already...!!! In Senegal we, generate our own power and it’s now in excess, so we sell to the government at modest rate.
Re: Dangote Gets Sleepless Nights From Unemployment In Nigeria by Ikwerreboy(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2017
From Ikwerre people of Rivers State

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? / The Price You Pay For Looking For Cheap Things -an Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.