Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) (38890 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by waptrend: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2017
A middle-aged man, whose wife was rescued from his grips, while he was beating her, has said that he was provoked by her ill-treatment of his sick mother.

At the moment, his wife, Joy Abiagan, is nursing an injury in her right eye in a hospital in Ogun State.

The victim, who also complained of body pains, accused her husband of striping her naked in public at their Ifo home, Ogun State.
When contacted, her husband, Francis Abiagan, accused his wife of being disrespectful to his ailing mother.

According to him,

“I have been married for 10 years. My mother had stroke and no one was available to give her special care. My greatest undoing was to bring her home, as my wife would not allow her a moment of rest.
“I have been accommodating all her siblings, but in return for my gesture, they (siblings) have turned my life into a nightmare.

“First, she started by starving her so I decided to hire a house help, who would be cooking and caring for her.

“But the humiliation on my mother came to a height after my wife was seen dragging my mother on the ground, calling her a witch. I have been enduring all other insults, but I could not bear this particular one.

“She told the cook not to come again. The church where we worship organised several meetings for us, urging her to change, but she refused.
“I gave her the treatment she deserves.”

http://www.waptrend.com/man-batters-wife-over-alleged-ill-treatment-of-his-sick-motherphoto/

34 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by DjAndroid: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2017
If what the man said is true, then the wife should leave that house at once. Nonsense.

If Na me, I go just end the marriage there. Make she go marry her papa for house. See her idiot face.

217 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by swiz123(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2017
I know some ladies will come here and start defending the woman

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by eyeview: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2017
She got served. Wicked woman.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2017
I won't bother reading the news. Just here to check names. The name sounds like that of the A..F..O..J..A..N..S

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:18am On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

The woman's husband is very brave.

There is nothing more painful than seeing a man who can't stand up to his wife when she disrespects his family.

To think she dragged a woman (mother-in-law) paralysed with stroke on the ground calling her names and even starving her.

Kudos to her husband for his job on her eye. Now it won't be so easy for her to identify witches.

359 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by eyeview: 7:20am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman's husband is very brave.

There is nothing more painful than seeing a man who can't stand up to his wife when she disrespects his family.

To think she dragged a woman (mother-in-law) paralysed with stroke on the ground calling her names and even starving her.

Kudos to her husband for his job on her eye. Now it won't be so easy for her to identify witches.

For now she will only be seeing watery witches

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by newyorks(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2017
only in naija will a witch cul inocent a witch why?
the wo_man is already witch by all remification.

9 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by jay2pee(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Not fair na.

Anyway, let justice prevail.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by waptrend: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Boss OAM4J , Mynd44
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by saymax(f): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
I'm a woman and if what the man says is true then i support his outrage. I won't 4 any reason tolerate any ill treatment to my mother and would neva try disrespecting nor ill treating my mother-inlaw. Its unacceptable.

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Awolumote(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2017
I wonder how on earth a wife would call her mother in_law a witch? Someone that raised the husband you married without harming him is not a witch

40 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
the mother in law is indeed a witch that's why she's paralysed..

the man needs to be castrated that's why I keep saying men are scum
only a foolish man will protect his witchcraft mother

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by DjAndroid: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
the mother in law is indeed a witch
that's why she's paralysed..

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by eyeview: 9:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

You will carry a baby for 9 months, go thru a very painful near death delivery of a son.
You will sacrifice so much of yourself to provide for him.
You will train him thru school to man hood.
He will then marry a girl who will turn his heart away and call u a witch. You will become paralysed even before your old age and she will drag you thru the floor and call you a witch for being paralyzed.
And your son will encourage her because he doesn't want to be a foolish man by your standards. Amen.

420 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by oshe11: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2017
Chaiii......

Is this what they call battery for wat she did to his MOTHER

That woman shud have no teeth with her two eyes closed n swollen and blood coming out from her nose with her ankles n elbow broken!!!

I DIE!!!

I WISH I CAN BEAT HER THROUGH MY PHONE..... THIS NA MAKEUP TO ME SHE NEEDS TO BE SCATTERED UP undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by axglide(m): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2017
My only prayer is that every man should be blessed tremendously that he can buy a house for his aged mother or parents, employ cooks for them with drivers, while they both live their life down before leaving this world gracefully.

"A man will leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife". - Eph. 5v31

Fundamental problems arise like these with reference to the 2 points above.

Am not taking sides. God help the man.

10 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by goshen26: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2017
K
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Good one!

Well deserved

A religious book once said, "A little battering is good for the soul!"

24 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by kceewhyte(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Reporting from Gwarinpa abuja

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by gunners160(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
saymax:
I'm a woman and if what the man says is true then i support his outrage. I won't 4 any reason tolerate any ill treatment to my mother and would neva try disrespecting nor ill treating my mother-inlaw. Its unacceptable.
d
Evaberry:

abeg see difference? Gosh,u think through ur smelly and watery P*SSY . I pity the kind water T*to wey born u

25 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by femo122: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Too bad
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by stagger: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

You are a first class idiot for saying this. No apologies.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by PsalmieD(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2017
The woman face sef dey fear me...

She no fit do half to my mum....I swear I go give Ham double stroke myself....Eran

9 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Runaway: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2017
The woman will also have her daughter in law do the samething to her.

7 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Tapout(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2017
if his words are true, then he has my support and that of my entire community

25 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Namzy(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

SMH... There's nothing more painful than an illiterate ignoramus using internet

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by morereb10: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2017
good for her

All this wishes in disguise people marry as a wife hmmm

if this is true, he should even send the woman packing

nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by whytepawn1(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2017
eyeview:

You will carry a baby for 9 months, go thru a very painful near death delivery of a son.
He will then marry a girl who will turn his heart away and call u a witch. You will become paralysed even before your old age and she will drag you thru the floor and call you a witch for being paralyzed.
And your son will encourage her because he doesn't want to be a foolish man by your standards. Amen.
well said bro...well said!!

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Chukwumeremeze(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Na wah o grin, shey na ogi dey this one head, abi she don mental ni?!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by casspersteve: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2017
eyeview:

omo see swear sha....lwkmd

37 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Allegedly Kills Boss Inside Office Allege Sexual Harassment / Man Robbed And Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.