Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) (38945 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by SMSguru(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2017
The last time I checked paralysis or stroke is neither a symptom of witchcraft nor a symbol of wickedness.
The so-called wife is the witch. That's my verdict.

Jesus wept!

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by teeghurl(f): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2017
If what the man said is true, the wife deserves all the beating she could get. What nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Georgeboy: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
the mother in law is indeed a witch
that's why she's paralysed..

the man needs to be castrated that's why I keep saying men are scum

only a foolish man will protect his witchcraft mother
Evaberry:

Evaberry:

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
eyeview:

For now she will only be seeing watery witches
grin grin grin
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by FroshJaynex(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
eyeview:

You will carry a baby for 9 months, go thru a very painful near death delivery of a son.
You will sacrifice so much of yourself to provide for him.
You will train him thru school to man hood.
He will then marry a girl who will turn his heart away and call u a witch. You will become paralysed even before your old age and she will drag you thru the floor and call you a witch for being paralyzed.
And your son will encourage her because he doesn't want to be a foolish man by your standards. Amen.
Amen. God bless you bro

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Georgeboy: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
evaberry, you must die this YEAR, God will never allow you to see this year ending idiot.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 11:10am On Jun 28, 2017
She deserves more beating than you gave her sef. Very wicked wife.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by klassykute(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

Ah dear dis is not cool o. Why u cm dey receive curse cos u want mk pple notice u nahh ah jesu
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by tayoccu(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
mayemmie1:
The man should not have brot his mom to the house in the first place.
he should know that it's difficult for wives and mother-in-laws to cohabit. Not that I'm supporting his wife's actions.

you did read the part that said she was "ill and there was no one to take care of her" right?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by tayoccu(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Georgeboy:
evaberry, you must die this YEAR, God will never allow you to see this year ending idiot.

haba!
e never reach dat one nah!
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by saint047(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman's husband is very brave.

There is nothing more painful than seeing a man who can't stand up to his wife when she disrespects his family.

To think she dragged a woman (mother-in-law) paralysed with stroke on the ground calling her names and even starving her.

Kudos to her husband for his job on her eye. Now it won't be so easy for her to identify witches.

Bros, you are definitely not born again grin
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2017
eyeview:

You will carry a baby for 9 months, go thru a very painful near death delivery of a son.
He will then marry a girl who will turn his heart away and call u a witch. You will become paralysed even before your old age and she will drag you thru the floor and call you a witch for being paralyzed.
And your son will encourage her because he doesn't want to be a foolish man by your standards. Amen.

There's no need for this. Evaberry has the right to air her opinion, if my wife says she don't want my mother in our house, I will make alternative arrangement for my mom. After God the next to me is my wife and not my mother and I can't beat her for any reason even if she drags my sick mother on the floor.
Some men are foolish just like this man. They claim to go to church and read Bible but they forget the part that said "So shall a man leave his father and mother and glue to the wife and they both shall become one and not two".
This man is a compound idiot for beating his wife and bragging over it. Let my father and mother stay away from my marriage simple.
I am not supporting the wife though but this man is a fool. You don't force your mother to stay with you against your wife's wish.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by muyinet: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
axglide:
My only prayer is that every man should be blessed tremendously that he can buy a house for his aged mother or parents, employ cooks for them with drivers, while they both live their life down before leaving this world gracefully.

"A man will leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife". - Eph. 5v31

Fundamental problems arise like these with reference to the 2 points above.

Am not taking sides. God help the man.

Regardless of the Bible instruction, any wife who could treat her mother-inlaw this way cannot be a partaker of the privilege that Bible passage is meant to provide for couples. Such a woman cannot be called a wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by amliftedhigher: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2017
eyeview:

amen and Amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Bimpe29: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2017
What goes around, comes around.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by pepperdem001(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2017
d woman no even fyn
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Sagay212: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:

There's no need for this. Evaberry has the right to air her opinion, if my wife says she don't want my mother in our house, I will make alternative arrangement for my mom. After God the next to me is my wife and not my mother and I can't beat her for any reason even if she drags my sick mother on the floor.
Some men are foolish just like this man. They claim to go to church and read Bible but they forget the part that said "So shall a man leave his father and mother and glue to the wife and they both shall become one and not two".
This man is a compound idiot for beating his wife and bragging over it. Let my father and mother stay away from my marriage simple.
I am not supporting the wife though but this man is a fool. You don't force your mother to stay with you against your wife's wish.

You are the foolish man here. No iota of common sense in your senseless comment.

6 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Georgeboy:

Which God are you referring to here?. Repent from your sins first before wishing another death.

Evaberry shall not die but live thus says the MOST HIGH GOD.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by Ten06(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2017
The wife is the witch
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Sagay212:

You are the foolish man here. No iota of common sense in your senseless comment.

E pain am well well
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by muyinet: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:

Even when he says the mother is down with stroke? He should blindly follow the Bible and neglect his sick mother? Even when the same Bible placed a curse on you if you neglect your parents and sick one at that?

This is our sole problem especially in this part of the world. This interpretation of the word is nothing different from what BokoHarams is doing. How can we be this dogmatic? You will neglect a sick mother because you are now married? Even if you are buoyant enough to get a separate apartment for your mother, would the apartment care for her sick needs?

For the love of God, stop interpreting the word of God to suit your wicked soul.

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by amliftedhigher: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:

So foolish people still exist? Please know today that you are worthless. I may slap you if you are close to me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2017
amliftedhigher:
amen and Amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen

Thank God that the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God. Evaberry is Blessed and shall not be cursed.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by wayne4loan: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2017
obamabinladen:

u dey fvck evaberry ?

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
amliftedhigher:
So foolish people still exist? Please know today that you are worthless. I may slap you if you are close to me.

As I am not close to you, you can begin with yourself after all, that's how it use to start.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by KingEjanla(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by donqx: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2017
good for her
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by kidslover: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

You are a big fool for saying that, remember one day you will be M-I-N and yours will be worse than these ....... if you plant two seeds of corn you will reap combs of corn.......

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2017
muyinet:

Even when he says the mother is down with stroke? He should blindly follow the Bible and neglect his sick mother? Even when the same Bible placed a curse on you if you neglect your parents and sick one at that?

This is our sole problem especially in this part of the world. This interpretation of the word is nothing different from what BokoHarams is doing. How can we be this dogmatic? You will neglect a sick mother because you are now married? Even if you are buoyant enough to get a separate apartment for your mother, would the apartment care for her sick needs?

For the love of God, stop interpreting the word of God to suit your wicked soul.

The house belongs to the wife not the mother even the court will tell you this. If the wife says she don't want her, find alternative simple.
Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by manny4u(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
the mother in law is indeed a witch that's why she's paralysed..

Ogbanje! Carry ur marine and mammy water spirit commot here.

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Wife For Starving & Dragging His Sick Mother On The Ground (Photo) by ioreth69(f): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman's husband is very brave.

There is nothing more painful than seeing a man who can't stand up to his wife when she disrespects his family.

To think she dragged a woman (mother-in-law) paralysed with stroke on the ground calling her names and even starving her.

Kudos to her husband for his job on her eye. Now it won't be so easy for her to identify witches.
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans / Rylo Huncho Mistakenly Shoots Himself Dead While Filming Social Media Video / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.