Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday (6231 Views)

The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) / See How A Guy Was Saved From Being Used For Yahoo Plus By A Girl He Slept With. / A Security Man Collected Money Frm A Man And After That He Lose His DICCK *VIDS* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
jonaifame22:
what do u mean by immorality, are u a virgin?
Immorality has one meaning n you knw what is means. This is a whole new level of immorality, one HIV positive girl and four abi 3 ignorant men.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
yvelchstores:
Immorality has one meaning n you knw what is means. This is a whole new level of immorality, one HIV positive girl and four abi 3 ignorant men.
she's not hiv positive she jus has a slight infection and as a matter of fact my friends are recuperating fine, u can come to our house to confirm, we'll welcome u warmly.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
jonaifame22:
she's not hiv positive she jus has a slight infection and as a matter of fact my friends are recuperating fine, u can come to our house to confirm, we'll welcome u warmly.
truth be told, it's a HIV girl that won't mind 4 guys having sex with her with no protection cos d worst has happened already. Gonorea is just like dessert, the main course should be HIV n hpt B. FYI, I am somebody's wife so withdraw that invitation of urs. I sincerely wish u cut ties with these friends of urs. Not good for ur spirit soul n body. Selah
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
yvelchstores:
truth be told, it's a HIV girl that won't mind 4 guys having sex with her with no protection cos d worst has happened already. Gonorea is just like dessert, the main course should be HIV n hpt B. FYI, I am somebody's wife so withdraw that invitation of urs. I sincerely wish u cut ties with these friends of urs. Not good for ur spirit soul n body. Selah
hmmm,ogbologbo fake doctor, who told you that Hiv should follow gonorrhea? Now look at u, u'd have me severe tie wth my friends cos of an infection what kind of a woman are u, I hop u dnt leave ur husband when he's broke,God forbid sha.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
jonaifame22:
hmmm,ogbologbo fake doctor, who told you that Hiv should follow gonorrhea? Now look at u, u'd have me severe tie wth my friends cos of an infection what kind of a woman are u, I hop u dnt leave ur husband when he's broke,God forbid sha.
lol. I didn't say leave them cos of infection. I suggested u leave cos of the things they can make u do. Typical example, 4 guys sleeping with HIV girl. That's so crazy on different levels. That ur fiancee sef, I Don dey pity am. Innocent girl.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
yvelchstores:
lol. I didn't say leave them cos of infection. I suggested u leave cos of the things they can make u do. Typical example, 4 guys sleeping with HIV girl. That's so crazy on different levels. That ur fiancee sef, I Don dey pity am. Innocent girl.
pls stop saying that gal has HIV, if u see her ehn, she looks so sweet,soft and ripe, infact u see her sef, u'll get wet and run to the bathroom to clean up, her body looks so beautiful like the environs of VGC, as for my gal,she has the holy ghost she can handle all my craziness.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
jonaifame22:
pls stop saying that gal has HIV, if u see her ehn, she looks so sweet,soft and ripe, infact u see her sef, u'll get wet and run to the bathroom to clean up, her body looks so beautiful like the environs of VGC, as for my gal,she has the holy ghost she can handle all my craziness.
first of, it's nauseating to think I can be enticed by a female. Secondly, I knew a girl once who had HIV, she was all u just described n more. The disheartening part was she wasn't even economical with her body, she freely went out with guys n they will spend so much on her cos she was beauty. Cos of this, I avoided her foods cos if she can be wicked Enof to be sleeping around, she may have the mind to drop blood in her foods. She didn't knw I knew her status Tho, long story. Kpele.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
yvelchstores:
first of, it's nauseating to think I can be enticed by a female. Secondly, I knew a girl once who had HIV, she was all u just described n more. The disheartening part was she wasn't even economical with her body, she freely went out with guys n they will spend so much on her cos she was beauty. Cos of this, I avoided her foods cos if she can be wicked Enof to be sleeping around, she may have the mind to drop blood in her foods. She didn't knw I knew her status Tho, long story. Kpele.
dis particular gal has only gonorrhea, pls stop making me fear for my friends and vn if it happens has u think, we'll go to synagogue and buy morning water, we'll cook wth it, bath wth it,drink and before long,HIV will b gone like 2016
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
jonaifame22:
dis particular gal has only gonorrhea, pls stop making me fear for my friends and vn if it happens has u think, we'll go to synagogue and buy morning water, we'll cook wth it, bath wth it,drink and before long,HIV will b gone like 2016
lol. It's well o. Pls don't fear.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
yvelchstores:
lol. It's well o. Pls don't fear.
and pls stop saying my friends fvckd an HIV positive gal, she has only gonorhhea dat's all! And they'r responding fin to treatment and they'll be back in th ring soonest wth pretty ladies as always, and yours sincerely, my humble self will not b lagging behind too
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
nuele:
Don't forget HIV which may not b detected early.

Bro thank God.

But there is more to do to consolidate your "good" person and also ur "church goer", be deeply rooted in Christ, read up 2 Colossians, that way you would be far from troubles.

Finally, bad communications corrupt good manners, help your friends repent, u also, or do the needful, else u might have urself to blame next, God saved you for a reason.
10 q
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2017
jonaifame22:
and pls stop saying my friends fvckd an HIV positive gal, she has only gonorhhea dat's all! And they'r responding fin to treatment and they'll be back in th ring soonest wth pretty ladies as always, and yours sincerely, my humble self will not b lagging behind too
knock urselves out. ur manhood will be your undoing. Such a waste Tho.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2017
jonaifame22:
it is such a shame foolishness is celebrated on this forum. U are a joke! I have never come strong at anyone on this platform but with u, I will make an exemption. Let it enter your thick skull, that girl is HIV positive. The slightly fortunate part is that some men carry the disease at first intercourse with an infected person whereas some others don't. Say a word of prayer for ur folks.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by Jaqenhghar: 12:40am On Jul 02, 2017
jonaifame22:
So it happened that on friday one of my guys that we live together in a rented flat came home with a gal that he claims he met in a club, they were supposed to have returned earlier but due to the rain they cldn't get a vehicle, so that made them return at about 9am.

I had jus concluded talks wth the love of my life on phone where she told me that she had a bad dream abt me and my friends and she has prayed for me that nothing will happen.

My gf is a kind of gal that when she dreams it does always comes to pass, I remember a time that my neighbor was to travel and she had a dream that my neighbour died on the way, being that they're close she told him and he discarded the talk as normal female talk although they prayed together and he travelled, he still bares the scar he had frm the accident of that journey on his forehead like the sign of ayamatanga.

so on friday me and my guys were playing soccer on my ps3 and we were betting, now my friends are doing good on their own and they are all graduates.

Zubar is frm a rich home he is a graduate of covenant university and he has his own bet9ja shop wth two attendants working for him, a boy and one gal whom he has fvcked the living daylight out of, infact by now she should be receiving double salary cos her job description is more than wat was highlighted to her., there was a day that zubar he-goat opened that is hell bound mouth and asked me to tell my galfriend to come and work for him, I know wat he's lookn for, cos occasionally I do catch him casting his iniquity filled eyes on her. But I always keep mute.

Dare, learnt the art of fashion designing and makes good clothes, the bible says he who is diligent in his work will not stand before mere men, rather he'll stand before kings, I assure u my people, he has been standing before beautiful gals and has been busting their jerrycan mercilessly no thanks to his ever workn dick which can be likened to a duracell battery.

Dayo, aka young skobo has a video game shop and frm the proceeds he his taking care of him and his loved ones,he loves to visit the brothel,I remember a time me and him went to a brothel and on sighting him two gals hustled for him cos like he told me later, he always dash them extra money, so this two gals unleashed vocal weapons at each other and the other one said " see ur bress e don fall finish see my own see as e stand like early morning preek, and as I heard that word, it had the effect of a deafening sound to my ear drums. And I wanted to confirm how much game she has in her so I beckoned at her and she came forth and we agreed on a price and I allowed her whisk me away in her custody like evans the kidnapper by abba kiyari and his team of policemen.

Then tobore, he is one person I know as a man who wields about in between his legs right under his waist a dangerous piece which biology refers to as peni's.whenever I see him wth my sleepy eyes half opened in the morning when his going to the toilet to urinate, I always turn to the other side, cos the sight of his er'ct dick is fearful, it cld make a small child cry out and convulse violent as soon as it happens upon the sight of his dick. Well he is a graduate of LASU and works in a microfinance bank,if u wanna swear for a gal jus tell may u be fvcked by tobore and see reactions.
Then yours sincerely, my humble self israel Godswealth, aka son of the lord( sotl) kingdom entrepreneur(KE), I am a graduate of university of benin, I own my own barbing salon, Big things unisex salon, I remember those days when dad will tell me to forget abt barbing and go job hunting now he doesn't say that again cos I'm doing my bit in the home front and my baby gal is well takn care of even though she's not materialistic she's the one naira or one million gal.

Now these my friends I mentioned above are sinful creatures who hav no respect for the part of the ten commandments which says "for thou shall not commit fornication, If u leave a gal wth them,the next sin that will be recorded in heaven will be that of fornication and one of the boiz will be the one on the count.

So as we played the ps3 tobore walked in wth a fair skinned damsel, she was dressed skimpy, I guess she's a slay queen, her skinned dazzled lik that of a serpent, her nose is long and pointed like the beak of an eagle, her gown revealed her breast it's beautiful, I saw the divide of her breast between the left and right breasts like an accounting bank statement depicting credit side and debit side. Frm back view her yansh spread wide like an accounting balanced sheet,she looked inviting, I guess she must have been given her guardian angel countless erec'tions whenver she's dressing up or taking her bath.

So we we're aving fun, my boy was at the shop and before long zubar got some pizza,I wnt out and bought 500 naira cake size SK and paw paw leaf and then we chatted humorously and then one thing led to the other and we were talkn abt sex and she said she cld fvck all of us in that room and she'll leave unscathed, chai the words had the power of a punch to my ears, I was thinkn mayb I didn't hear her well, then dare asked her reiterating what she said and she cleared my doubts and she said she'll pass the night but she won't leave empty handed so we pledged to give her 5k each frm 5 five of us.

Befor long my fone rang and it was my sunshine calling me to tell me she wants us to attend her church vigil, I jus cld not tell her I can't come cos i dnt want her wahala, so I agreed to go, I felt like telln her to give me my own share of the pvssy before I go buh I jus locked up, lo and behold, my guys fvcked this gals till they ran out of condoms and they skin dived this morning four of them are having gonorrhea according to tests frm a pharmacy and they treating, I will av skin dived too if I was around, I will even fight wt them to be the first to fvck her, buh I was absent
Oga Banmee
I do t know if you read up this guy's posts. I find it hilarious. I don beg am make him write book him no dey hear word
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by banmee(m): 2:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Oga Banmee
I do t know if you read up this guy's posts. I find it hilarious. I don beg am make him write book him no dey hear word

I had to take 2 advil as soon as i read the rubbish post. The migraine that came with read is enough to cripple an elephant. I don't blame the guy though. it's the mod who saw it fit to put it on the front page i blame. Goes to show you the level of intelligence that the people working for seun possess. Smh. Small time now the guy go say im be graduate.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
yvelchstores:
it is such a shame foolishness is celebrated on this forum. U are a joke! I have never come strong at anyone on this platform but with u, I will make an exemption. Let it enter your thick skull, that girl is HIV positive. The slightly fortunate part is that some men carry the disease at first intercourse with an infected person whereas some others don't. Say a word of prayer for ur folks.
whaaaaat? U have the temerity to tell me u're coming strong at me, now get it into that ur weavon wearing head, that gal is not HIV positive, when next u say she is positive, when u close ur eyes u'll see me and my friends in ur abode by the time u open ur eyes, zubar will pull ur clothes and pants, I'll press ur breast, tobore will suck ur pvssy, nd dare will part ur legs, and dayo will fvck and fill u to the brim wth his spe'rm and then six months later u'll go for test and see that non of them is HIV positive

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
jonaifame22:
whaaaaat? U have the temerity to tell me u're coming strong at me, now get it into that ur weavon wearing head, that gal is not HIV positive, when next u say she is positive, when u close ur eyes u'll see me an'll go for test and see that non of them is HIV positive
u are a fool.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
yvelchstores:
u are a fool.
and u're what? Now I see that u ain't gat no self control at all and people like you took communion in ur church yesterday, I'm very sure, yet u lash out at slightest provocation.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
jonaifame22:
and u're what? Now I see that u ain't gat no self control at all and people like you took communion in ur church yesterday, I'm very sure, yet u lash out at slightest provocation.
yes I go to church. I am not ashamed of it. I don't know where u are from but where I come from a man will be beaten black blue for talking to a married woman d way u did. Are u insane? Don't bother answering and don't quote me again.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
yvelchstores:
yes I go to church. I am not ashamed of it. I don't know where u are from but where I come from a man will be beaten black blue for talking to a married woman d way u did. Are u insane? Don't bother answering and don't quote me again.
see ur life, who u epp sef. Say hello to ur husband for me,tell him to use his koboko to flog flog for at midnite and dnt forget to spread ur legs well, cos I know u like it.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
LOL
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by Medunah: 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
yvelchstores:
You must really carry this your 'married woman' like a title cos you mentioned it like 3 times on this thread.
Aren't you other things?
I don't blame you thou, where u come from goes a long way in shaping you.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Medunah:

You must really carry this your 'married woman' like a title cos you mentioned it like 3 times on this thread.
Aren't you other things?
it's OK dear. I am content.
But one thing u should know. Marriage is not just a title, it's a training ground. I have achieved so much, I have sacrificed so much. Marriage is a blessing cos it has made me a better person. So when I say married woman, I see a woman of strength and courage. God bless.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
jonaifame22:
So it happened that on friday one of my guys that we live together in a rented flat came home with a gal that he claims he met in a club, they were supposed to have returned earlier but due to the rain they cldn't get a vehicle, so that made them return at about 9am.

I had jus concluded talks wth the love of my life on phone where she told me that she had a bad dream abt me and my friends and she has prayed for me that nothing will happen.

My gf is a kind of gal that when she dreams it does always comes to pass, I remember a time that my neighbor was to travel and she had a dream that my neighbour died on the way, being that they're close she told him and he discarded the talk as normal female talk although they prayed together and he travelled, he still bares the scar he had frm the accident of that journey on his forehead like the sign of ayamatanga.

so on friday me and my guys were playing soccer on my ps3 and we were betting, now my friends are doing good on their own and they are all graduates.

Zubar is frm a rich home he is a graduate of covenant university and he has his own bet9ja shop wth two attendants working for him, a boy and one gal whom he has fvcked the living daylight out of, infact by now she should be receiving double salary cos her job description is more than wat was highlighted to her., there was a day that zubar he-goat opened that is hell bound mouth and asked me to tell my galfriend to come and work for him, I know wat he's lookn for, cos occasionally I do catch him casting his iniquity filled eyes on her. But I always keep mute.

Dare, learnt the art of fashion designing and makes good clothes, the bible says he who is diligent in his work will not stand before mere men, rather he'll stand before kings, I assure u my people, he has been standing before beautiful gals and has been busting their jerrycan mercilessly no thanks to his ever workn dick which can be likened to a duracell battery.

Dayo, aka young skobo has a video game shop and frm the proceeds he his taking care of him and his loved ones,he loves to visit the brothel,I remember a time me and him went to a brothel and on sighting him two gals hustled for him cos like he told me later, he always dash them extra money, so this two gals unleashed vocal weapons at each other and the other one said " see ur bress e don fall finish see my own see as e stand like early morning preek, and as I heard that word, it had the effect of a deafening sound to my ear drums. And I wanted to confirm how much game she has in her so I beckoned at her and she came forth and we agreed on a price and I allowed her whisk me away in her custody like evans the kidnapper by abba kiyari and his team of policemen.

Then tobore, he is one person I know as a man who wields about in between his legs right under his waist a dangerous piece which biology refers to as peni's.whenever I see him wth my sleepy eyes half opened in the morning when his going to the toilet to urinate, I always turn to the other side, cos the sight of his er'ct dick is fearful, it cld make a small child cry out and convulse violent as soon as it happens upon the sight of his dick. Well he is a graduate of LASU and works in a microfinance bank,if u wanna swear for a gal jus tell may u be fvcked by tobore and see reactions.
Then yours sincerely, my humble self israel Godswealth, aka son of the lord( sotl) kingdom entrepreneur(KE), I am a graduate of university of benin, I own my own barbing salon, Big things unisex salon, I remember those days when dad will tell me to forget abt barbing and go job hunting now he doesn't say that again cos I'm doing my bit in the home front and my baby gal is well takn care of even though she's not materialistic she's the one naira or one million gal.

Now these my friends I mentioned above are sinful creatures who hav no respect for the part of the ten commandments which says "for thou shall not commit fornication, If u leave a gal wth them,the next sin that will be recorded in heaven will be that of fornication and one of the boiz will be the one on the count.

So as we played the ps3 tobore walked in wth a fair skinned damsel, she was dressed skimpy, I guess she's a slay queen, her skinned dazzled lik that of a serpent, her nose is long and pointed like the beak of an eagle, her gown revealed her breast it's beautiful, I saw the divide of her breast between the left and right breasts like an accounting bank statement depicting credit side and debit side. Frm back view her yansh spread wide like an accounting balanced sheet,she looked inviting, I guess she must have been given her guardian angel countless erec'tions whenver she's dressing up or taking her bath.

So we we're aving fun, my boy was at the shop and before long zubar got some pizza,I wnt out and bought 500 naira cake size SK and paw paw leaf and then we chatted humorously and then one thing led to the other and we were talkn abt sex and she said she cld fvck all of us in that room and she'll leave unscathed, chai the words had the power of a punch to my ears, I was thinkn mayb I didn't hear her well, then dare asked her reiterating what she said and she cleared my doubts and she said she'll pass the night but she won't leave empty handed so we pledged to give her 5k each frm 5 five of us.

Befor long my fone rang and it was my sunshine calling me to tell me she wants us to attend her church vigil, I jus cld not tell her I can't come cos i dnt want her wahala, so I agreed to go, I felt like telln her to give me my own share of the pvssy before I go buh I jus locked up, lo and behold, my guys fvcked this gals till they ran out of condoms and they skin dived this morning four of them are having gonorrhea according to tests frm a pharmacy and they treating, I will av skin dived too if I was around, I will even fight wt them to be the first to fvck her, buh I was absent
jona my guy, where you go hide nh
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by jonaifame22(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2019
Rayhandrinni:
jona my guy, where you go hide nh
my bro, i dey o
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by Abcruz(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2019
jonaifame22:

I had jus concluded talks wth the love of my life on phone where she told me that she had a bad dream abt me and my friends and she has prayed for me that nothing will happen.but

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

"each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.
Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.--James 1:14-15

How can a young man keep his behavior pure? By guarding it in accordance with your word.--psalm119:9

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by mrblessed(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2019
Medunah:

Aren't you other things?
What "other things" do you want her to project beyond the fact that she has found joy and happiness in her marriage? I am very pleased she is very proud to flaunt her status. I wonder why her relentlessly reminder to her interlocutor about her marital status is a threat to you. It grates your nerves she didn't speak ill of marriage and men, and inevitably swell the rank of leperous and vain company of those ladies who have had failed marriages.
The problem is not having failed marriage but the little-minded advocacy that nothing good can come from marriage. Nairaland is not a space to recommend to anyone seeking marital bliss. Some people are poised to democratise pain and sorrow, because in their narrow and warped mind someone wouldn't succeed where they failed.

For example, I know a lady who wears pessimism as a garb; condemns marriage and men, and is steadfast on dishing out disastrous pieces of advice to people who encounter challenge in their marriages. It is my hope you don't belong to this category of women.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by mrblessed(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2019
yvelchstores:
it's OK dear. I am content.
But one thing u should know. Marriage is not just a title, it's a training ground. I have achieved so much, I have sacrificed so much. Marriage is a blessing cos it has made me a better person. So when I say married woman, I see a woman of strength and courage. God bless.
I like your mindset towards marriage. A keen observer noted you mentioned your status three times to her dismay and, perhaps, have broken the core tenets of feminism. Please, keep on flaunting and advertising your status to the discomfort and displeasure of "enemies of marriage."

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by yvelchstores(f): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2019
mrblessed:
I like your mindset towards marriage. A keen observer noted you mentioned your status three times to her dismay and, perhaps, have broken the core tenets of feminism. Please, keep on flaunting and advertising your status to the discomfort and displeasure of "enemies of marriage."
smiley God bless you Sir. Thank you for your encouragement.
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
jonaifame22:
my bro, i dey o
longest time oh, don miss your posts allah
Re: How I Was Saved Frm A Veneral Disease On Friday by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
You are luckiment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted / A Picture With Lot Of Meaning - Can You Tell The Meaning Of Each Of This Photos / My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.