Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,536 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price (42061 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him / Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch / Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by abels(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
shut the fork up and down..
her talents has given her the fame..
many women out there don't act on Africa magic and people still knows them..
If a man act diligently in his work, he will eat and dine with kings and this is what has happen to tonto irrespective of what people might think..
Your sisters are not up to the level of her pants..
.. E b like u don Bleep tonto o bros

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
excorperwheezy:
Nigerians self, i tire!!! una see person wey wan die, una go tell am O'BOY DIE WELL OOO; waka pass. We find it hard to support those who life is f**king very hard without gold circle. This is very unfair. I may not know the truth btw she and churchill sagas but i feel her pain. The marriage really fall her hands well and i don't think she will have the face to come back to acting. For christ sake, WE SHOULD SHOW HER SUPPORT NIGERIANS. BETTER DAYS AHEAD TOTOLET....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Useless woman

Confirm!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
uglodoh:
This lady doesn't care about her son's future but herself. She has to get over this marriage of a thing and move on with her life. Does she expect people to support her childish behaviour towards her breakup. If she is pained over this breakup she should get a grip on her life and move in. She won't be the first to have a failed marriage and definitely she won't be the last.

I won't call it childish. She is obviously psychotic from years of doing drugs and alchohol. She is a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Funkybabee(f): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
I don't know where people saw she said she paid her own bride price,
what I saw here on Nairaland is where Churchill first wife accused him and said she paid her own bride price not totolet nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by khalids: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is this Lady jobless....who is taking care of lil king
because it appears she has so much time at hand to be posting rubbish up and down....Na wa ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by alklas(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Watin concern una ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Mhechelle(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

She is known for negative scandal and not acting you prick

Not acting you say, well u just have to follow her of recent and see she has moved past acting... more into Charity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by akinsmyk(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
delishpot:

. She said his first wife paid her bride price.

Besides even of she paid her bride price, wouldnt she hand it to her olakunle to pay? Would she go to her father and say here this is my bride price? Her father took the money from kunle he has to return it back to kunle. Even if it was tonto that gave it to kunle to pay, the dad has to return it to who gave him the money. The rest lies with tonto if she decides to make kunle give her back her money. If someone loans you money and another person comes to your house and says he actually gave the money to the person that lent you that money hence you should give him the money back. Would you just do so? Will you not call the one who gave you the money and return it back to him and let him and the new claimer sort themselves out?

I can't just believe that someone could reason this way. I am indeed so shocked. Now I know what an irrational thinking could be like. Use your sense nah.

If Tonto gave the bride-price to Kunle to pay, that is exactly what she would say. Don't you know her? If Tonto deceived you, must you deceive yourself? You saw the truth so evident yet you kept parambulating. I don't know what you hope to get from this

Churchill said he gave her 10m last December and he has evidence. He challenged her to present her proof of her giving him money. Teller, alert or something. At worse , she should print her statement of account and show us where and when she gave Kunle money.

I wonder when Nigeria will move forward when people like you still think this way.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Augustap(f): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
See her deflated nose like small letter m
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by bluejean(f): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
her haters are all foolish..
whether they like it or not, whether her ex husband like it or not.
Tonto will keep getting marriage proposals from men all over Africa..
Because she is talented and blessed..
Every body has their own faults and a real man will not cheat on his wife with his personal assistant..
A real man will not provoke the emotions of his wife by partying with ladies..
A real man helps his wife improve and love and respect her..
A real man u say. U sound like u r describing d ideal man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Ebios(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
such is life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by CarterKim(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
shut the fork up and down..
her talents has given her the fame..
many women out there don't act on Africa magic and people still knows them..
If a man act diligently in his work, he will eat and dine with kings and this is what has happen to tonto irrespective of what people might think..
Your sisters are not up to the level of her pants..

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Kendroid: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
No atom of dignity in this girl. She is shamelessly dancing to her failure!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Mjjordan(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
some pplz prayers av finally bn accepted.....bride price has bn returnd..u can now proceed to materialize ur love for tonto sir...

i sha dinnor mention any name grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by class0247: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Every body has their own faults and a real man will not cheat on his wife with his personal assistant..

Which talent are you talking about, falling off stage after smoking Igbo or singing off key? I don't understand
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by monex(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
maxysmith:
i wonder o.....some people will not just mind their business

they were minding their business when she decided to bring up her private life in public and malign her now ex-husband.

if everyone was insulting churchill and telling her to take heart and be stronger, she would not have told them to mind their business
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by McBrooklyn(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
naijaboiy:
We have an actress suffering from acute psychological problems and people think it's a joke.

This tonto of a woman fücking needs help.

Naijaboiy?? shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Maximus85(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:

Chai! I no blame you. Woman wrapper.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
sanyahkod:
Na wa..

Buh dis geh can lie for Africa sha...Shock just catch me as more events keep unfolding like the refund of brideprice which she claimed she paid herself.

Makes me wonder, are you a 'Lie Mohammed' descendant?

I don't think u understand anything about bride price, especially in igbo land.

Or maybe u understand, but u just want to talk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by pweetiedee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
she is more blessed and well known..
please tell me the name of any of your sisters and relative in her level..

Lmaoo..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Just look at the pix of tonto Op put up there, isn't it obvious to you all that this lady is sick and suffering? Remove the 100-layer foundation from her face and add the lean frame i see sitting down, then you'll visualize a lady who is chronically ill. My prayers go to the child, i hope he'd be left off the hook of all this psycho this lady is and will still put him through, Amen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
naijaboiy:
We have an actress suffering from acute psychological problems and people think it's a joke.

This tonto of a woman fücking needs help.

Bro its just too glaring, rehab won't cure this lady. She needs more than rehab, really.
Here is a lady who's displaying madness all in the name of slaying and people are clapping for her.
It reminds me of scenes growing up in the streets of Ibadan when children clap and sing along with mad people and it makes them feel so good. When the music stops? the real situation is expressed.
God help her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Daddyis: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
toto decay is that you?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by oodua1stson: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oloriburuku eda. I give her 2 days b4 she go reply truth that hurts from a "hater"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by moriss2(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
she is more blessed and well known..
please tell me the name of any of your sisters and relative in her level..

We may not have any body in our family up to her level but girl grow up,someone of her level need to know that whatever she does is not only a public discussion but worldwide matter
Good thing she not my sister because I nor dey the one people go dey point me say na this guy sister na mess up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Codes151(m): 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Saintsammurai:
chruch is a fool! He must have messed up big time and he's here acting too big to keep his fucking home
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by moriss2(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Maximus85:

Chai! I no blame you. Woman wrapper.

Not b woman wrapper, at least common sense suppose tell us something,when she say the guy na be the only man of her life,sugar inside her tea etc,the guy nor bad. Na she don mess up instead of telling her the truth he dy support her
This God oh...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by moriss2(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dike the only way to keep your head down is to keep your mouth shut and watch,think properly if you are doing the right,God help those who help themselves
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by delishpot: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
akinsmyk:

I can't just believe that someone could reason this way. I am indeed so shocked. Now I know what an irrational thinking could be like. Use your sense nah.

If Tonto gave the bride-price to Kunle to pay, that is exactly what she would say. Don't you know her? If Tonto deceived you, must you deceive yourself? You saw the truth so evident yet you kept parambulating. I don't know what you hope to get from this

Churchill said he gave her 10m last December and he has evidence. He challenged her to present her proof of her giving him money. Teller, alert or something. At worse , she should print her statement of account and show us where and when she gave Kunle money.

I wonder when Nigeria will move forward when people like you still think this way.

Hahahah, so why has people like you not moved it forward? You said she claimed to have given him money, why is it inpossible to you that she did not? I am not here to argue if he gave her money or not. My point is it may be true that she gave him some money to help offset the marriage bill hence she claimed she paid for her bride price. Do you know how many women paid in full for their wedding? Is it because out of shame that people would call them desperate they have not spoken out?
You are the one being small minded. That she gave Kunle money to spend on their marriage doesnt mean her dad should hand over the bride price to her. It was kunle that gave it to him not Tonto. So abeg, bride price was returned does not mean that tonto could not have been the one who funded it. If he gave her ten million today or when ever, does it mean that he may not have been low on cash during their wedding? So because someone gives you a million today means he has never been broke or low on cash in the past? Abeg be rational and keep the insults low. What if he always collected cash? Yes, a player that knows his gane is smart and kniws how to evade detection that one day she may claim that she gave him money? If she says she paid her bride price so in your mind she meant that she gave her father her own bride price? Hahahaha, you are not too good at comprehending things fa! So if I say I paid for your traditional marriage rites you would expect people to think I carried the money and did everything myself? Oga it is another way of saying the expenses fell on me not that I went and did it all myself
You aint got monopoly to name calling you know. I aint doing too badly in that department o. Make I just use maturity try corner your craze first and see where this path leads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Stuns In White & Green Outfit At Lagos Fashion Week / Michael Jackson Tops 2018's Highest Earning Dead Celebrities List / Pretty Mike's Outfit To Bovi's "Man On Fire" Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.