Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price (42050 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him / Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch / Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by naijaboiy: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Naijaboiy?? shocked
My Man cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by McBrooklyn(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
naijaboiy:
My Man cool
Where have you been, Bro??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by naijaboiy: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Where have you been, Bro??
Many places outside NL. How far?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by McBrooklyn(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
naijaboiy:

Many places outside NL. How far?

Ah dey sha... You nko?? cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by naijaboiy: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Ah dey sha... You nko?? cool
I bam! I'm Just roaming around sections jare. Trying to find interesting stuff to read.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by McBrooklyn(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
naijaboiy:

I bam! I'm Just roaming around sections jare. Trying to find interesting stuff to read.

LOL... Be careful and watch out for landmines on your way, Bro... wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by naijaboiy: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
McBrooklyn:

LOL... Be careful and watch out for landmines on your way, Bro... wink
Lool....you should know I'm not one to run away from such, but I'll try not to miss my steps. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by McBrooklyn(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
naijaboiy:

Lool....you should know I'm not one to run away from such, but I'll try not to miss my steps. cool

LOL... Prevention is better than cure, Bro... wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
delishpot:

Too childish. Women have out grown the embarassment they get when called hoes by small minded men like you. Na before before pkinshure men. dey fit use am win women. Even if she sleep with you, e no mean nothing to your or her life. If she is a bed hooper like you and your friends who see jumping from bed to bed as no biggie why do you think your di.ck would make a difference in her own life ?

Jesus ,,marriage not even childbirth made a difference in her life,, why should my dick ...#she b national cake fr ballers jus wana have my share n pass her on ... #every olosho deserves to pay her bride price..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by seangy4konji: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2017
hoeloshi..bad oomen...

they asked for their bride price

Tie ti bae....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by delishpot: 7:12am On Jun 29, 2017
ericsmith:

Jesus ,,marriage not even childbirth made a difference in her life,, why should my dick ...#she b national cake fr ballers jus wana have my share n pass her on ... #every olosho deserves to pay her bride price..

Go an collect Na. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by akinsmyk(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahah, so why has people like you not moved it forward? You said she claimed to have given him money, why is it inpossible to you that she did not? I am not here to argue if he gave her money or not. My point is it may be true that she gave him some money to help offset the marriage bill hence she claimed she paid for her bride price. Do you know how many women paid in full for their wedding? Is it because out of shame that people would call them desperate they have not spoken out?
You are the one being small minded. That she gave Kunle money to spend on their marriage doesnt mean her dad should hand over the bride price to her. It was kunle that gave it to him not Tonto. So abeg, bride price was returned does not mean that tonto could not have been the one who funded it. If he gave her ten million today or when ever, does it mean that he may not have been low on cash during their wedding? So because someone gives you a million today means he has never been broke or low on cash in the past? Abeg be rational and keep the insults low. What if he always collected cash? Yes, a player that knows his gane is smart and kniws how to evade detection that one day she may claim that she gave him money? If she says she paid her bride price so in your mind she meant that she gave her father her own bride price? Hahahaha, you are not too good at comprehending things fa! So if I say I paid for your traditional marriage rites you would expect people to think I carried the money and did everything myself? Oga it is another way of saying the expenses fell on me not that I went and did it all myself
You aint got monopoly to name calling you know. I aint doing too badly in that department o. Make I just use maturity try corner your craze first and see where this path leads.

Well, sorry for using some language you find offensive. Didn't mean to. Maybe it was the height at showing my disappointment. Then you're still entitled to your opinion and the freedom to express it.

I see no reason why we should trade words over this. You might right that Tonto gave her money for bride-price. Churchill had denied collecting bride-price from her and he challenged her to present her evidence. This all a literate individual needs to get the difference.

Everyone knows Tonto is a liar and too desperate. Even if it's a rumor, she's proving the mongers right with all we've been seeing.

I am not justifying Churchill, he might be a cheater truly. He wants his wife, wants things work and you can honestly testify to that. It's understandable if Tonto doesn't wanna be with a cheater anymore but why try ruin him?

Everyone would had applaud her decision to stay outta d marriage but this drama is just too much for the one you onced love and has a kid with.

That's just my piece. Sorry once again for my choice of words on the last comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by delishpot: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2017
akinsmyk:

Well, sorry for using some language you find offensive. Didn't mean to. Maybe it was the height at showing my disappointment. Then you're still entitled to your opinion and the freedom to express it.

I see no reason why we should trade words over this. You might right that Tonto gave her money for bride-price. Churchill had denied collecting bride-price from her and he challenged her to present her evidence. This all a literate individual needs to get the difference.

Everyone knows Tonto is a liar and too desperate. Even if it's a rumor, she's proving the mongers right with all we've been seeing.

I am not justifying Churchill, he might be a cheater truly. He wants his wife, wants things work and you can honestly testify to that. It's understandable if Tonto doesn't wanna be with a cheater anymore but why try ruin him?

Everyone would had applaud her decision to stay outta d marriage but this drama is just too much for the one you onced love and has a kid with.

That's just my piece. Sorry once again for my choice of words on the last comment

It's all good. The bone of contention was that you said if she paid her bride price, why was it returned to kunle? I wasn't trying to argue if she lied or not. My point was that the fact it was returned to kunle doesn't eliminate the possibility that she provided that money to offset the wedding including her bride price. Besides he may have told her to give him cash any time he collects money from her under the pretence that he doesn't like going to bank or doing transfers. Smart players know their game. Plus if you read that story where they claimed she said so, there was no such talk from her rather she said his first wife paid her own(not tonto's)bride price. Unless I missed something.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by kjan64: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2017
sanyahkod:
Na wa..

Buh dis geh can lie for Africa sha...Shock just catch me as more events keep unfolding like the refund of brideprice which she claimed she paid herself.

Makes me wonder, are you a 'Lie Mohammed' descendant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr_57LsuGn0
Re: Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price by kjan64: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: Stella Damasus "My Friend Of 15yrs Had Same Experience" / New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill / “CDQ Is Stupid For Calling Khloe A One Night Stand” - Mark Anthony Osuchukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.