Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Vacant Plot Of Land At Okun Ajah With Global C Of O : N2.8m: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Vacant Plot Of Land At Okun Ajah With Global C Of O : N2.8m: (849 Views)

To Let A Room Self Contain In Newly Completed Building At Okun Ajah Via Ilaje N150k Per Annum / Land For Sale At Okun Ajah, Lekki / Beware Of Land At Okun Ajah Waterfront Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacant Plot Of Land At Okun Ajah With Global C Of O : N2.8m: by vinanebi(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2010
hello.
we have a vacant plot of land at okun ajah for sale.

it shares fence with a completed building with people already living in it.

the title is a global c of o.

price N2.8m.

contact vincent if you are ready to inspect and need more details on 07033388608
Re: Vacant Plot Of Land At Okun Ajah With Global C Of O : N2.8m: by lawyer(m): 12:49am On Jan 28, 2010
hmmm . . . . N2.8Million? Not bad, Not bad at all! wink

Hope its dry land and its not too close to the water?

If not, then all those people disturbing me about Okun Ajah lands, this is a very good offer in my own opinion and there is still room for haggling only of you know my way grin

Cheers and nice one vinneabi!
Re: Vacant Plot Of Land At Okun Ajah With Global C Of O : N2.8m: by vinanebi(m): 2:08am On Jan 30, 2010
the network has been eratic. if you have difficulty reaching me via voice call please try again or better still send a text. you can also reach me on 08026550848.

i have some other plots at okun ajah but its for those whose budget is between N3.5m and N5m.

please call only when you are ready for an inspection
Re: Vacant Plot Of Land At Okun Ajah With Global C Of O : N2.8m: by ambenco: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2010
Tried to call both numbers. No luck.
Is the network so bad?
I 'm intrested in Ur lots.
Contact me at yahoo
Re: Vacant Plot Of Land At Okun Ajah With Global C Of O : N2.8m: by vinanebi(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2010
ambenco:

Is the network so bad?
I 'm intrested in your lots.
Contact me at yahoo

please try again. or simply send a text. here is my email [email]vinanebi@gmail.com [/email] [email]vinanebi@yahoo.co.uk [/email] while i would endeavour to respond to your emails as soon as i can, you can reach me faster via the phone.

thanks and best regards.
Re: Vacant Plot Of Land At Okun Ajah With Global C Of O : N2.8m: by vinanebi(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2010
ambenco:

Is the network so bad?
I 'm intrested in your lots.
Contact me at yahoo

your email address is not complete. you send it to me via text or to my email address above
Re: Vacant Plot Of Land At Okun Ajah With Global C Of O : N2.8m: by blissieng(f): 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2010
This land that's 2.5M . . .

1) is it near a village?
2) Electricity?
3) Instalments allowed?
Re: Vacant Plot Of Land At Okun Ajah With Global C Of O : N2.8m: by vinanebi(m): 4:41am On Feb 02, 2010
am sorry if this late.

its N2.8m not N2.5m

its a residential area. it shares a fence with a completed building with people living there right now.

the owner wants a cash and carry thing.

i think its always better to inspect and be sure what you see is really what you want before seeking for terms of payment. you may also want your lawyer to do some findings for you so you can have a stronger conviction. however what is on offer right now is for real and direct striaght dealing.
blissieng:

This land that's 2.5M . . .

1) is it near a village?
2) Electricity?
3) Instalments allowed?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Two Building Story For Sale In @mokola In Ibadan / House For Sale In Efab Estate,abuja / Warehouse For Sale @ Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.