Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price (28435 Views)

Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Ceoflexygist: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2017
Despite Family of Churchill's Collecting back their Bride Price From Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh's Family

The Actress Still insists she helped Churchill pay her Bride price, as she continues thanking God for the successful dissolution of their marriage.

See below:

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Is this pathological liar still talking about this? undecided

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Shey this girl will not rest ni. YOU WILL JUST KILL YOURSELF.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by NwaAmaikpe: 8:42am On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

I love divorces...
Marriages should not last so long.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2017
A lot of women do it.
But they are reasonable enough not to reveal it bcoz of the shame.
but with u it's all revelation revelation revelation.....
Very soon she will begin to reveal how many times Churchill slept with her.. And probably the depth of her vagina too.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by kocvalour(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2017
please not again we don't care

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Saintsammurai(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2017
I believe her..

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by praizephoto(m): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Na lie

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nenejeje(f): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2017
And its that something to be proud of? please hide your face

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by swiz123(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2017
You don't need to be divorced to be an olosho but anyways,its always cool to have a license for it,now you've gotten it.i hope this will be the last time I will hear you speak about this shii again,atleat let the mod push something else to fp.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Tonto dikeh..
I like you so I will try not to insult you. but you really need to sit down and think about your life. where will all these jumping from one man to another take you. where

after your mrX saga you eventually left this one now you are a single mother
you should hope your afonja in-laws don't take Churchill copycat away from you because if they do u will never see your son again
I'm sure they will say alot of bad things about you to him and spoil your name and he will eventually end up hating you

.Tonto charity dikeh listen to the words of your ancestor
it is not good to make trouble with a family which your son belongs to
always remember he answers CHURCHILL and not dikeh

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by def111(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
I believe her,.. people need to use their number 6 to think

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by queenitee(f): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2017
sexybbstar:
Shey this girl will not rest ni. YOU WILL JUST KILL YOURSELF.
People would kuku comment RIP then. Instead of her to Stfu and go on with her life, making her life and that of her son better.
Okay, you did all that for a man who had probably forgotten he ever married you, it's not enough reason for you to start telling the whole world how you have been the one taking care of the family just because you divorced. Honestly it was when this issue was still fresh people really pitied you, now to us all you want is cheap popularity.

You better let this matter rest and move on with your life. Abi why are you saying all this? So we would see you as a virtuous woman? Aunty go and sit down, if you had let the matter rest long ago, you would have been more of a virtuous woman.

Tiwasavge and Teebliz matter self no reach this one.

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by SeniorZato(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2017
It's over so stop ranting

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Interesting
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2017
It have do, we have heard. Now can we have peace on top your matter?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Even if you did u shouldn't hv tell us,u jst prove to me Y he sent you packing.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Caustics: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
who cares?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by jjjjj2017: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
NAIRALAND WITH SENSELESS TOPICS THESE DAYS!

WHAT LESSON DO YOU WANT USER TO LEARN FROM THIS SENSELESS STORY BETWEEN AN UNREPENTANT HARLOT DIVORCED HER CON ARTIST BABY DADDY?

NONSENSE

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by adewuyiade: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Re open Lautech

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by segunblessing12: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
8 shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
End time marriage

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
But this cutie_jules and her ass licking tire me angry

wetin Consign you? angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by hucienda: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
undecided undecided undecided

Those who gaf are on their way.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Lalas247(f): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2017
She should just let it go ... sounds too bitter
Churchill ain't the only guy in the world like .... this is soooooo childish

So what if. You paid bride price mumu geh ( na first sign be that and you dodged it now we won't hear word) .. How much is it seff that you have to be bragging up n down
Let it goooooo

No fall o .. u dey edge sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by keypad1: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Tonto needs pe.nis. Its been long she fvck a man.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by cococandy(f): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2017
It's a very very common practice among women to help the men with the money for payment of bride price.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Daeylar(f): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2017
I thought she said she paid, now she is saying she helped to pay

cococandy:
It's a very very common practice among women to help the men with the money for payment of bride price.

Hmmm, Really? Maybe that's what happened.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
If you need more info on this topic and more, please visit https://gracieonojeta..com.ng , you won't regret it. smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
queenitee:

People would kuku comment RIP then. Instead of her to Stfu and go on with her life, making her life and that of her son better.
Okay, you did all that for a man who had probably forgotten he ever married you, it's not enough reason for you to start telling the whole world how you have been the one taking care of the family just because you divorced. Honestly it was when this issue was still fresh people really pitied you, now to us all you want is cheap popularity.

You better let this matter rest and move on with your life. Abi why are you saying all this? So we would see you as a virtuous woman? Aunty go and sit down, if you had let the matter rest long ago, you would have been more of a virtuous woman.

Tiwasavge and Teebliz matter self no reach this one.
Give Me that money you hold for your hands
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by farkupi: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
SeniorZato:
It's over so stop ranting
i tire o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Sirhethat12(f): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Nenejeje:
And its that something to be proud of?
please hide your face

But the man who couldn't even pay the Bride price of his two ex wives should do what? And to think you are a lady *smh*

so she should hide her face because she made the mistake of marrying a dog in human form? ok o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of New Tattoo / "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido / Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.