Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price (28456 Views)

Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by chronique(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Carry your nonsense story away. No one is interested in it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by oshe11: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2017
kk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by MhizValentina12(f): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
pay or no pay shey the marriage have ended ni...oga churchill...abi churchtop please give aunty toto some money...she have broke ohh

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by munas: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
How much is pride price in Ikwere land that the husband cannot pay?
Pride price is always chicken change in many parts of Nigeria.
Where the main money is spent is the actuall marriage list of items.

The stupid Tonto girl should just stop embarrasing herself already

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
Well, things didn't work out. No one should b tied to an unhappy marriage just because of societal expectations. You owe it to yourself to b happy. After all we gat just one life to live. Never let anyone make that journey a painful and joyless one please.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by ourleader(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
NAIRALAND IS NO LONGER EDUCATING, MORE INTERESTING IN ARM ROBBER CRIMINALS THAN MORALES & DECENT INFORMATION! PLS ADJUST

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by ghost3040: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
GBAM!!!!
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love divorces...
Marriages should not last so long.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2017
ouch! she's just disgusting

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by yomi007k(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love divorces...

Why?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by crazygod(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Tonto dikeh..
I like you so I will try not to insult you. but you really need to sit down and think about your life. where will all these jumping from one man to another take you. where

after your mrX saga you eventually left this one now you are a single mother
you should hope your afonja in-laws don't take Churchill copycat away from you because if they do u will never see your son again
I'm sure they will say alot of bad things about you to him and spoil your name and he will eventually end up hating you

.Tonto charity dikeh listen to the words of your ancestor
it is not good to make trouble with a family which your son belongs to
always remember he answers CHURCHILL and not dikeh
For the first time since you joined this forum, u speak small tintini sense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by IgboAmakaa(f): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Sirhethat12:

But the man who couldn't even pay the Bride price of his two ex wives should do what? And to think you are a lady *smh*

so she should hide her face because she made the mistake of marrying a dog in human form? ok o

THANK U DEAR
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Lexusgs430: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Tonto dikeh..
I like you so I will try not to insult you. but you really need to sit down and think about your life. where will all these jumping from one man to another take you. where

you should hope your afonja in-laws don't take Churchill copycat away from you because if they do u will never see your son again
I'm sure they will say alot of bad things about you to him and spoil your name and he will eventually end up hating you

She can change his surname to Dikeh. She would not be the first to do so, neither the last......

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by shacxy(f): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2017
What ever....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Heromaniaa: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Sirhethat12(f): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Tonto dikeh..

Please hope you are married? and hope you married your first boyfriend? because I don't know wetyn concern mr x for this matter. This Is Churchill second failed marriage yet you are saying Tonto is jumping about, must you blame a lady for everything?

and you said she is making trouble with her in laws even though it was Churchill family who went back for bride price and even made it public? I hate it when comments like this come from a lady.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by TDonald: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
please not again we don't care

Hypocrite : shebi you see the headline before you enter

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by stjonathan87(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
And so?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by SUNDICOS(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love divorces...
you really not from the main ALA IGBO maybe Igbo extension, ask of your origin pls,.Advice no be course.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by TDonald: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
chronique:
Carry your nonsense story away. No one is interested in it.

Speak For yourself...... All of una see the headline before Una rush enter

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by bsideboii(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Are we still on this matter? Next!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by SUNDICOS(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2017
Despite all these stories. She no dey f*****k everyday?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by suzanspod(f): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Hello. This is a kind of "coffee" drink, but it does much more than nourish your body. *****
I present to you the SlimRoast Coffee.
It's a very healthy drink that helps reduce excess body fat and weight. -- All it takes is a cup a day....
No side effects and It tastes good.
Why don't you give it a trial? ===> Order for a week's trial now.
If you feel satisfied with the little results, you can then order for more.
#DrinkCoffee #SlimDown #FeelLight

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by chuckdee4(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2017
No one cares who paid your bride price aunty Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by EmmyDJourno: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2017
If she lied about the gifts and bride price then, what's the assurance she's not lying now

Tonto Dike should try again next time, she's only matured enough for a Reality Show Marriage, the husband too is a reality star

Please Note: This is the Reality Truth kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by ekevwe(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2017
marriage is indeed not about age but what you have in your head called brain...... if you are not matured in brain, please don't marry even if you are above 50years.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by dayowunmi(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2017
So basically Churchill family came to collect the bride price you paid on yourself! Even if true, is that a thing to gloat about? How times have changed! Nowadays a lady can brag on social media that she paid her own bride price! I expect her to also reveal how many times they slept together too and probably the size of her ex dick. No decorum whatsoever!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by belindar: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
This lady is sick. I now believe she has been lying all along including the domestic violence.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Ayomel(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2017
this lady should just stop lying. how much is the price that kunle cant afford?
he paid all the hosptal bill, got her new car, rolex watch just to mention few.
sooner or later we will all know the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by nandyz(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
Totoh Dike and chuchill tread is becoming too much here oooo

Anyway, my advice to her is go and meet met Man of God deliverance ooooooo

check how this lifeless body that was call back to life by a REV FATHER IN ENUGU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLx7g3K0c90
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
jjjjj2017:
NAIRALAND WITH SENSELESS TOPICS THESE DAYS!

WHAT LESSON DO YOU WANT USER TO LEARN FROM THIS SENSELESS STORY BETWEEN AN UNREPENTANT HARLOT DIVORCED HER CON ARTIST BABY DADDY?

NONSENSE
My bro, I don't blame Madam Tonto Dikeh. I blame nairaland mods who push every topic about this woman to the front page. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by oneape: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Despite Family of Churchill's Collecting back their Bride Price From Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh's Family

The Actress Still insists she helped Churchill pay her Bride price, as she continues thanking God for the successful dissolution of their marriage.

See below:
when you were young and active busy phucking people's husband, you don't know that it will bounce back to you?

this is a lesson to all black women! keep phucking people's husband and that glorious moment will come will your husband will phuck people's daughters and wife.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by bayocanny: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
Tonto dikeh..

You almost make sense not until you drag tribalism to your post..smsh for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Prays Before His Show In Niamey (Photos) / Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures / Davido, Wizkid And Others Make 2018 Forbes Africa 30 Under 30 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.