Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price (28458 Views)

Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Tonto Dikeh Replies Haters After Her Father Returned Her Bride Price / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Donjazzy12(m): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
def111:
I believe her,.. people need to use their number 6 to think
You and Tonto Dike deserve each other!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Donjazzy12(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
cococandy:
It's a very very common practice among women to help the men with the money for payment of bride price.
May your brothers and sons marry a woman like Tonto Dike!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by suremanpatriot: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nauseating talk,how much was d bride wey he no fit pay. Even barrow pusher can pay DT bride price. Remove this bullshitt thread Fr here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Martin0(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sirhethat12:

you don't get it do you? damn I give up!
better ..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by def111(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Donjazzy12:
You and Tonto Dike deserve each other!
I pray I have her contact, who no like better tin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sirhethat12:

yes that means 80 percent of ladies on earth deserve to pay their bride price including your sisters. Every sexually active lady is an olosho.

high sexual libodo is found in both male n female ..,,no kwams but olosho naa girl wey guys fvck n pay after service .... seems u belong to such group hence ur ranting .... hwfar? ,,hw much full time ??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by jakandeola(m): 1:47am On Jun 29, 2017
cococandy:
It's a very very common practice among women to help the men with the money for payment of bride price.
madam use ur sence
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by seangy4konji: 2:50am On Jun 29, 2017
i give tonto max 5 years...

she will be alive and kicking but she go hear wen.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nedsnow(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2017
Lexusgs430:

She can change his surname to Dikeh. She would not be the first to do so, neither the last......
I think you will like to see Tonto acting from the prison shey?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Lexusgs430: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Nedsnow:

I think you will like to see Tonto acting from the prison shey?

Are you insinuating she would get imprisoned for changing their son's name?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Sirhethat12(f): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
ericsmith:

high sexual libodo is found in both male n female ..,,no kwams but olosho naa girl wey guys fvck n pay after service .... seems u belong to such group hence ur ranting .... hwfar? ,,hw much full time ??

I charged twice as high as your mother, go figure!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sirhethat12:

I charged twice as high as your mother, go figure!

how can yu charge like a mother wen yu aint even one yet ... #hw abt we Bleep ur mum(Group Intimacy) and yu can fvck my dad ...I wil pay fr both grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Sirhethat12(f): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
ericsmith:

how can yu charge like a mother wen yu aint even one yet ... #hw abt we Bleep ur mum(Group Intimacy) and yu can fvck my dad ...I wil pay fr both grin

Sweetheart I said twice the amount your mother charge, is English that hard? guess your momma ain't satisfying your papa well enough, oops! You'd have to get a cheaper LovePeddler for your dad, you can't afford me dear.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by KanwuliaExtra: 1:37am On Jun 30, 2017
MOST Nigerian women do ke. grin
They even pay for the "pre-wedding" pics!
Abi you nor wan answer "MRS"? cheesy
How many Nigerian men get work fa? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nedsnow(m): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Are you insinuating she would get imprisoned for changing their son's name?
Of course. It's not possible for her to change her son's name without his father's consent. I mean... Who does that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Lexusgs430: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Nedsnow:

Of course. It's not possible for her to change her son's name without his father's consent. I mean... Who does that.

It's very possible to change the child's name. However, now the bride price has been returned. I trust the next stage is the court for a divorce and watch the custody battle commence...........
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Sirhethat12:

Sweetheart I said twice the amount your mother charge, is English that hard? guess your momma ain't satisfying your papa well enough, oops! You'd have to get a cheaper LovePeddler for your dad, you can't afford me dear.

last I check popsi turn Mario nii o !! women of virtue dnnt av price tag(priceless) hence y i couldnt (x2) figure ur price ,...o babe very olosho as a price that y they are affordable .. since yu ar an expensive shit wuld rather let my dog(Leo) make luv 2 yu ..I go kuku pay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Insists She Helped Churchill Pay Her Bride Price by Sirhethat12(f): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
ericsmith:

last I check popsi turn Mario nii o !! women of virtue dnnt av price tag(priceless) hence y i couldnt (x2) figure ur price ,...o babe very olosho as a price that y they are affordable .. since yu ar an expensive shit wuld rather let my dog(Leo) make luv 2 yu ..I go kuku pay

Well since you don't know the price your momma charge then I'm sorry, you need to find out from her, after then come back and we can talk business. ciao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Prefer Fair Women - Actress Susan Maxwell / Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer / Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.