Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,794 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) (1708 Views)

No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / I Am In Love With A Guy But He Isn't Educated! Help? / Here Are 5 Signs He Isn't The One... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2017
Hello Guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I decided to go through Nairaland this morning and the next thing I saw was a comment discrediting my work and calling me a fake.

There is your proof in the pic below............

I am so sorry if none of my remedies worked the way you expected them, but I just want to clarify this!

Everything you see written on my blog is gotten from my experience, and that is why I created my own hashtag #speakingfromexperience. I have been through a lot to look good, through creams, beauty products, lifestyle changes and exercises, so I share everything on my blog for FREE!!! and refer you to the doctor or my colleague on nairaland for anything I can't solve from my experience.

Please, don't expect my remedies to work overnight, we all know that things that come so easy never last like MMM. When using my remedies you have to put it in the back of your mind that this wouldn't just work overnight that pimple wouldn't just vanish overnight, you complexion wouldn't just brighten naturally overnight, body odour wouldn't just vanish overnight, bad breath wouldn't just vanish overnight, you wouldn't just learn how to last longer in bed without drugs overnight, you wouldn't get rid of belly fat overnight.

It will take time, but the one good thing about it taking time is that it will last forever and you can always be better. So if you are expecting something that will work for you in a week. I am sorry, I only give things that will work for a lifetime.

When using my remedies, if you miss one day it takes two or three days to get back on track, it also takes 1 week for results to show properly (if you stay with them and don't make mistakes).. but the fact that results show within a week does not mean you are clean you will still have to continue with them.

I advise you all to look for things that last for you, rather than focusing on what you see now, rather than working hard to get rid of something overnight, try and get rid of it forever.

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

cc: beardlessdude

Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Fitness doctor is not a scam. My apologies
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by toseen7: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Na wa o
Ruggedfitness vs Fitnessdoctor

1 Like

Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:55am On Jun 28, 2017
beardlessdude:
Fitness doctor is not a scam. My apologies

Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2017
toseen7:
Na wa o

Ruggedfitnes vs Fitnesdoctor

Sorry for the confusion, but we are the same person
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by IwillSucced(m): 9:28am On Jun 28, 2017
hian
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by IwillSucced(m): 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
In Zoro's voice“confuse ka di ma”
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:

I see,

So where does the confusion start from?
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
hahahahah so u be igbo?ok lemme go and tell ya mama for u,
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah so u be igbo?ok lemme go and tell ya mama for u,
Lol..u no well..i neva struck u as igbo?
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Lol..u no well..i neva struck u as igbo?
eh eh ok ooo,come arrange we going out on a date..
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 6:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh ok ooo,come arrange we going out on a date..
I done hear you,make i go dress up.hw u c dis attire?

Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:

Girls are becoming more sexual these days
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
toseen7:
Na wa o

Ruggedfitness vs Fitnessdoctor
dem dey act film u dey believe
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by vanida6: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
am here to watch fight between john cena and Randy Orton pls no delay us oya fight undecided
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
itsJude:
dem dey act film u dey believe

Its the same account... hahaha..

I am replying to a comment by someone who called me a scam and decided to create a thread to clarify it and you can see the guy beardlesdude was the first to comment on this thread.. please look at it
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Its the same account... hahaha..

I am replying to a comment by someone who called me a scam and decided to create a thread to clarify it and you can see the guy beardlesdude was the first to comment on this thread.. please look at it
stories that touch , wen next u wan enter your female moniker vikki ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
itsJude:
stories that touch , wen next u wan enter your female moniker vikki ?

I am so sorry if there is any misunderstanding, but I have only two accounts, FitnesDoctor and Ruggedfitnes... Its like you are saying I am the one behind the sexky moniker..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
hahahahahaha no ooo,just make it more casual
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahaha no ooo,just make it more casual
Y now,i wanna look sexy 4 u na
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Martin0(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Y now,i wanna look sexy 4 u na
ahahahah me ke,I be BF?u want make suitors con dey disturb us?
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Hello Guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I decided to go through Nairaland this morning and the next thing I saw was a comment discrediting my work and calling me a fake.

There is your proof in the pic below............

I am so sorry if none of my remedies worked the way you expected them, but I just want to clarify this!

Everything you see written on my blog is gotten from my experience, and that is why I created my own hashtag #speakingfromexperience. I have been through a lot to look good, through creams, beauty products, lifestyle changes and exercises, so I share everything on my blog for FREE!!! and refer you to the doctor or my colleague on nairaland for anything I can't solve from my experience.

Please, don't expect my remedies to work overnight, we all know that things that come so easy never last like MMM. When using my remedies you have to put it in the back of your mind that this wouldn't just work overnight that pimple wouldn't just vanish overnight, you complexion wouldn't just brighten naturally overnight, body odour wouldn't just vanish overnight, bad breath wouldn't just vanish overnight, you wouldn't just learn how to last longer in bed without drugs overnight, you wouldn't get rid of belly fat overnight.

It will take time, but the one good thing about it taking time is that it will last forever and you can always be better. So if you are expecting something that will work for you in a week. I am sorry, I only give things that will work for a lifetime.

When using my remedies, if you miss one day it takes two or three days to get back on track, it also takes 1 week for results to show properly (if you stay with them and don't make mistakes).. but the fact that results show within a week does not mean you are clean you will still have to continue with them.

I advise you all to look for things that last for you, rather than focusing on what you see now, rather than working hard to get rid of something overnight, try and get rid of it forever.

I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

cc: beardlessdude
and who told you MMM is not alive? Oga no provoke the gods oo

Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Xlpacks:
and who told you MMM is not alive? Oga no provoke the gods oo

But I never said it was gone... Please read again
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by Xsem(m): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

But I never said it was gone... Please read again
You implied so and the gods are annoyed. By the way how do one remove belly fat by exercise and diet.
Re: Fitnessdoctor Is A Scam! He Isn't Genuine - Here's Proof (Photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Xsem:

You implied so and the gods are annoyed. By the way how do one remove belly fat by exercise and diet.

It is not much of task, infact it is a very enjoyable thing to do, that is if you follow the tips correctly. All you have to do is get my ebook.. It costs 3,000.. The ebook will also help you get serious about it and also help you keep belly fat away forever.. And best of all you wouldn't have to be eating vegetables and leaves everyday, because you can still go with eba and still look good..

You can get the ebook here http://newsphases..com/2017/04/get-rid-of-belly-fat-and-keep-it-that.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Marry The Right Girl: A mathematical solution / Nigerian Lady Cries Out: "I Am Ready To Marry Any Man" / Another Free Hot Lesbian Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.