Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,739 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. (7595 Views)

With Obiano, Anambra Will Soon Overtake Dubai - Monarch / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / 2019: Anambra Will Give Buhari 70 Percent Of Votes – Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by dudebuck: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
by saying Nigeria is a zoo and dere would no be election in anambra state
Is this the brainwash?
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by hornyofife: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by KratosCorp: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
You still don't get it. grin

It's clear you have no idea what's going on.

But, don't worry. The reality will soon hit you in the face and wake you up from your slumber.

krendo:
Why not IPOB encourage people to vote and then ensure the votes are counted fairly both at polling units and collation centres?

This move by IPOB is flatly wrong

The enemies of Igbos and our adversaries don't want Igbos to vote!

They will rather Ndigbo engage in voter apathy

Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu need to rather get out the Igbo vote on Election Day and ensure it counts!

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Victornezzar: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
dessz:
guy,how ur side?light no dey wey u dey nairaland?
lmao
I dey my popsy comp sha
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Victornezzar: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
dessz:
lol....ow na
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Eazybay(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigerians wey no even like voting b4..
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by eagleeye2: 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
hornyofife:
This is what the scenario will be if government decides to rent and import voters from other states.

If they will rent people to vote, it means they will need at least 800,000 voters and lets assume they are paid 5,000naira each.

that means government will be spending not less than 4,000,000,000 naira tax payers money alone to rent voters, and in doing that, they will have to pay them first before they vote.There comes the danger, what if after paying the voters and those voters pocket the money without voting what will happen?

On the other hand, if they government says vote before pay. There comes the danger also, what if after voting and the person in-charge of disbursing monies to the rented voters pay less or not pay at all or pay some and leave some? That will be embarrassing because those voters will come to the media to expose the government....yeye dey smell grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11nzoKjNmaI
Government don't need to rent the crowds. NO. Simply, let the civil servants in the state know that their job will be on the line if they don't perform their civic duties.
The reality is that Igbos are more of Idealists than realists. The reality on ground is that, when confronted with a situation where you either lose your income or tow the government line. Your guess is good as mine.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by skyman200(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
true talk
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by oyatz(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Does this SOUTH include the Ewedu eating, lazy azz Yorubastard and Afonjaz?

hornyofife:

That is where people get them wrong. They have said they don't want to vote in a Nigerian election, all they want is referendum.So anything that has to do with voting/Nigerian politics is not their business. Funny enough, Nigeria is full of people with double standards.
Initially when ipob campaign and protest started gathering momentum especially when NK was in the prison, it was these same Nigerians that said if Biafrans want to go, they should withdraw all their political office holders. From those in the national assembly to governors and other appointees. i wonder why the jittery now that Biafrans want to live to that challenge.

These are the same Nigerians that were happy and dancing up and down when kaduna declaration was made, Now Biafrans are living to their words as not wanting to be Nigerians anymore and the whole country is become unsettled.

For me i only going to take the positives and that is if we are truly serious about restructuring, IPOB's formula is what the so called progressive should have and be doing at the moment. It is not enough to hold conferences and issue out statements on restructuring. Without actions from a united South or whatsoever, the status quo will remain and we will keep complaining till thy kingdom come. Words without the power to enforce is useless. The clock is ticking. The fulani's vis a vis the north,is not willing to change, infact they are consolidating power with the military. They have been sending infantries for training in Pakistan and buying up arms. For how long are we going to remain in slavery?

2 Likes

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Nwodosis(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
hornyofife:

That is where people get them wrong. They have said they don't want to vote in a Nigerian election, all they want is referendum.So anything that has to do with voting/Nigerian politics is not their business. Funny enough, Nigeria is full of people with double standards.
Initially when ipob campaign and protest started gathering momentum especially when NK was in the prison, it was these same Nigerians that said if Biafrans want to go, they should withdraw all their political office holders. From those in the national assembly to governors and other appointees. i wonder why the jittery now that Biafrans want to live to that challenge.

These are the same Nigerians that were happy and dancing up and down when kaduna declaration was made, Now Biafrans are living to their words as not wanting to be Nigerians anymore and the whole country is become unsettled.

For me i only going to take the positives and that is if we are truly serious about restructuring, IPOB's formula is what the so called progressive should have and be doing at the moment. It is not enough to hold conferences and issue out statements on restructuring. Without actions from a united South or whatsoever, the status quo will remain and we will keep complaining till thy kingdom come. Words without the power to enforce is useless. The clock is ticking. The fulani's vis a vis the north,is not willing to change, infact they are consolidating power with the military. They have been sending infantries for training in Pakistan and buying up arms. For how long are we going to remain in slavery?

God Bless You! What's your brand of beer? Waiter, come over here.......

1 Like

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Nwodosis(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
eagleeye2:

Government don't need to rent the crowds. NO. Simply, let the civil servants in the state know that their job will be on the line if they don't perform their civic duties.
The reality is that Igbos are more of Idealists than realists. The reality on ground is that, when confronted with a situation where you either lose your income or tow the government line. Your guess is good as mine.
Is voting mandatory? Voting is only being patriotic and you can never be compelled to vote!

5 Likes

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by dudebuck: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nwodosis:

Is voting mandatory? Voting is only being patriotic and you can never be compelled to vote!
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by achi4u(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
dessz:
gringrin Nwanne let me just laugh biko, the problem of Nigeria is like Mountain Sinai.

Anything IPOB put hand no they successful.... the election will hold but there won't be people to cast their vote.

Is that one election?

1 Like

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by eagleeye2: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nwodosis:

Of course no compulsion in Voting. But when Nnamdi, is issuing Ultimatums then Politicians will find away to pass their message across more forcefully.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by adadike281(f): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
dudebuck:
My father is from Uli and ny mom is from Osumenyi, do you understand? And there will be no election in Omambala. No there will be no election. My vote is my power. Go to hell if you don't like it.
talk for yourself and your family. uli is almost IMO state sef
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by dudebuck: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
adadike281:
talk for yourself and your family. uli is almost IMO state sef
Is Uli Anambra or not? BTW you and your likes that benefit from the rot are a tiny minority. Make we see una that day na.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by adadike281(f): 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
dudebuck:
Is Uli Anambra or not? BTW you and your likes that benefit from the rot are a tiny minority. Make we see una that day na.
Akuko! nwokem cha n' uzo. which rot? u wicked lots want a state of emergency to be declared in Anambra state. so that ndi awusa will rule us? KANU will not do better than Obiano if he is made gov. pensions and salaries are being paid, agriculture is boosting, community development and many more and someone sitting comfortably in his fathers palace will ask me and other right thinking people not to vote, KANU, isigbuo onwegi.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
dudebuck:
No I entirety support it. BTW my mom is from Osumenyi and my dad is from Uli, so I am Anambra all THROUGH! Every politician in Nigeria has been corrupted, so there is no need of doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result each time. What will the governor do if not trying to please the Nigerians, which includes killing my brothers and sisters, it is better they send an interim or illegitimate man or woman, than voting for a person that will turn against you in the future, you cannot be a Biafran and engage in nigerian politics, Nnamdi kanu cannot vote nor be voted for of course he has the right but when you put into context the Biafran agitation he is leading, it will put him in a bad situation, so also it is for us his admirers and followers.
The man you will be voting for will go to Abuja and collect money to fill his pockets and forget about you the electorate, who stood in the sun to vote him. APGA was formed to carry the agitation forward but was immediately infiltrated and now APGA is nothing Biafran, so why do the exact same thing again and again and expect a different result each time?
some people make it look as if Nigerians have not been voting for since independence. How has our votes helped us.
My brother you just nailed it. Whether we vote pdp, apc or Apga they are all the same selfish people who don't have anything in mind for the people.

3 Likes

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by PointB: 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
krendo:
Why not IPOB encourage people to vote and then ensure the votes are counted fairly both at polling units and collation centres?

This move by IPOB is flatly wrong

The enemies of Igbos and our adversaries don't want Igbos to vote!

They will rather Ndigbo engage in voter apathy

Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu need to rather get out the Igbo vote on Election Day and ensure it counts!

In we don't vote and 'enemies' capitalizes, it will increase the bad blood and fit into the overall narrative and campaign of IPOB ala GEJ 2015. IPOB win.

IPOB cannot continue to condone a Nigeria organised election in Igboland, it's doesn't support the campaign for separate country.

1 Like

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by PointB: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
hornyofife:
This is what the scenario will be if government decides to rent and import voters from other states.

If they will rent people to vote, it means they will need at least 800,000 voters and lets assume they are paid 5,000naira each.

that means government will be spending not less than 4,000,000,000 naira tax payers money alone to rent voters, and in doing that, they will have to pay them first before they vote.There comes the danger, what if after paying the voters and those voters pocket the money without voting what will happen?

On the other hand, if they government says vote before pay. There comes the danger also, what if after voting and the person in-charge of disbursing monies to the rented voters pay less or not pay at all or pay some and leave some? That will be embarrassing because those voters will come to the media to expose the government....yeye dey smell grin grin grin

From what I heard, when there are ballots papers available desperate politicians organise touts who 'thumb-prints' with palm kernels. So I don't expect them to import voters, but they will get the prints on the ballot papers nonetheless, unless there is a way to stop this from happening.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by dudebuck: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
adadike281:
Akuko! nwokem cha n' uzo. which rot? u wicked lots want a state of emergency to be declared in Anambra state. so that ndi awusa will rule us? KANU will not do better than Obiano if he is made gov. pensions and salaries are being paid, agriculture is boosting, community development and many more and someone sitting comfortably in his fathers palace will ask me and other right thinking people not to vote, KANU, isigbuo onwegi.
no election in my state, I will not settle for less, if Obi anu ka obu Obi Okuko is your father, both you and him will burn in hell! If you people try to force it tell him to go and open a beer parlour and manage it. Look at yourself like agriculture is booming, slave of a drunkard. I will not settle for less. So no election in my state, we are the heavy majority, so there is absolutely NOTHING you and obimkpi can do about it.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by adadike281(f): 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
dudebuck:
no election in my state, I will not settle for less, if Obi anu ka obu Obi Okuko is your father, both you and him will burn in hell! If you people try to force it tell him to go and open a beer parlour and manage it. Look at yourself like agriculture is booming, slave of a drunkard. I will not settle for less. So no election in my state, we are the heavy majority, so there is absolutely NOTHING you and obimkpi can do about it.
Go to hell! otele KANU. ndi di ndu n'ekwu okwu, ndi nwuru anwu aputa. obi I know, who are u?
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
NLPsychologist:

I doubt if Igbos have any enemies out there aside the ones that are REACTING to Igbotic nonsense lately.

The enemies Igbos have are themselves. They are of two categories: Igbos, and Igbos. The later is Igbo and an enemy in disguise (from the bad blood they created for Igbos in other parts of Nigeria).

How did u know igbos problem is igbos

1 Like

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by PureMe01: 11:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
see u see anambra..crazy liar.make a long video of u conversing plainly in igbo with other people then i manage to believe u
if u like go bribe nwa mala igbo to help u in d impossible task...afonja and aboki always tryna confuse themselves
Victornezzar:

u can't force words into my mawt
Am from anambra......
election will hold in anambra.....take it or leave it
Nnamdi kanu av brainwashed u

1 Like

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Victornezzar: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
PureMe01:
see u see anambra..crazy liar.make a long video of u conversing plainly in igbo with other people then i manage to believe u
if u like go beg an igbo guy to help u in d impossible task...afonja and aboki always tryna confuse themselves
gerrout ur not an igbo guy
ur from ipob
Ipob are criminals
whyl igbo people are good loving people e.g me
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by PureMe01: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
craze man...if dem no gree vote,win d election urself as d governor and hoard their deserved payments cos of ur backward reasoning.anyway am not surprised,such mentality only comes from either those clowns who their brains have been replaced with hydraulic oil or their masters who they are forever loyal to..see dem,people wey wan better nigeria
eagleeye2:

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by PureMe01: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
lol...chai wen did aboki and afonja start claiming igboit amazes me oo.never knew being igbo was this tempting.bros u are most welcome
Victornezzar:

gerrout ur not an igbo guy
ur from ipob
Ipob are criminals
whyl igbo people are good loving people e.g me
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Victornezzar: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...chai wen did aboki and afonja start claiming igboit amazes me oo.never knew being igbo was this tempting.bros u are most welcome
See dis guy oo
well am not supporting biafra cos I don't blv in it
Not all easterners are supporting biafra....ahan....nawa oo
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by PureMe01: 12:03am On Jun 29, 2017
meanwhile u resemble someone i know back then i anambra,onitsha to be precised but so unfortunate u are not d one
Victornezzar:

See dis guy oo
well am not supporting biafra cos I don't blv in it
Not all easterners are supporting biafra....ahan....nawa oo
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Okoroawusa: 12:04am On Jun 29, 2017
hornyofife:

read dat thing u just wrote slowly...

does ut make sense?
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Victornezzar: 12:05am On Jun 29, 2017
PureMe01:
meanwhile u resemble someone i know back then i anambra,onitsha to be precised but so unfortunate u are not d one
Born nd brot up in lag Bro
neva stayed at onitsha
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by PureMe01: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2017
lol....i said it!!!
confirmed afonja claiming igbo all for d sake of justifying his lost impression
Victornezzar:

Born nd brot up in lag Bro
neva stayed at onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Muslims Cannot Head The National Assembly / Modestus Nwankpa: Nigeria Will Explode Under An Okorocha Presidency / Sanction Violators Of Broadcast Code - Lai Mohammed Orders NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.