Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. (7582 Views)

With Obiano, Anambra Will Soon Overtake Dubai - Monarch / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / 2019: Anambra Will Give Buhari 70 Percent Of Votes – Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Victornezzar: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2017
PureMe01:
lol....i said it!!!
confirmed afonja claiming igbo all for d sake of justifying his lost impression
so because I was born nd brot up at lag
Am now an afonja
God said my people perish because of lack of wisdom
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by PureMe01: 12:15am On Jun 29, 2017
yes my dear,u lacked d wisdom to outsmart and deceive even d most gullible ones u wanted to.but for u to perish,na u talk am o
Victornezzar:

so because I was born nd brot up at lag
Am now an afonja
God said my people perish because of lack of wisdom
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Victornezzar: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2017
PureMe01:
yes my dear,u lacked d wisdom to outsmart and deceive even d most gullible ones u wanted to.but for u to perish,na u talk am o
Y would i lie 4 my own locality again
nawa oo....goodnyt
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by PureMe01: 12:18am On Jun 29, 2017
finally afonja gives up!!!
goodnite friend
Victornezzar:

Y would i lie 4 my own locality again
nawa oo....goodnyt
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by KillJoy62(m): 12:39am On Jun 29, 2017
I STAND WITH NNAMDI KANU, "NO ELECTION IN THE SOUTHEAST"....
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by KillJoy62(m): 12:41am On Jun 29, 2017
KillJoy62:
I STAND WITH NNAMDI KANU, "NO ELECTION IN THE SOUTHEAST"....
anambra is my state and i would never ever vote anymore so far 9ja is concerned.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by dudebuck: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:
Go to hell! otele KANU. ndi di ndu n'ekwu okwu, ndi nwuru anwu aputa. obi I know, who are u?
You are an APGA agent, now I know, but sorry, no election come November! Abuse me all you like.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by nonsobaba: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2017
dudebuck:
no election in my state, I will not settle for less, if Obi anu ka obu Obi Okuko is your father, both you and him will burn in hell! If you people try to force it tell him to go and open a beer parlour and manage it. Look at yourself like agriculture is booming, slave of a drunkard. I will not settle for less. So no election in my state, we are the heavy majority, so there is absolutely NOTHING you and obimkpi can do about it.
How many times will i warn you Wawa people to stay away from anambra politics? You and your fellow wawa and abakaliki people living in okpoko can stay at home but rest assured that Anambra indigenes will come out enmasse to vote.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by nonsobaba: 6:39am On Jun 29, 2017
dudebuck:
You are an APGA agent, now I know, but sorry, no election come November! Abuse me all you like.
APC agent from wawaland. Your hatred for obiano and APGA will surely kill you. Make any attempt to disrupt the election on d-day and you will join your kinsmen in the great beyond through the same Ezu river route.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Ngokafor(f): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2017
Agumbaa:

grin See casting

...They are very correct..I was against the election boycott initially but i support Biafraexit from Nigeria as soon as possible.,but guess what??..I am an Anambarian but not based in Anambra so i have no say in what happens politically embarassed,so do those ranting on-line as well...

..Half of them are not from Anambra,while those from Anambra are not based there nor have voters card,those with voters card who will want to vote are in super minority. embarassed..very very correct.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by dudebuck: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
APC agent from wawaland. Your hatred for obiano and APGA will surely kill you. Make any attempt to disrupt the election on d-day and you will join your kinsmen in the great beyond through the same Ezu river route.
sorry, I don't subscribe to zoo politics as a IPOB supporter. Or are you now saying that Nnamdi Kanu is apc? sorry for you chameleon.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by eagleeye2: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2017
PureMe01:
craze man...if dem no gree vote,win d election urself as d governor and hoard their deserved payments cos of ur backward reasoning.anyway am not surprised,such mentality only comes from either those clowns who their brains have been replaced with hydraulic oil or their masters who they are forever loyal to..see dem,people wey wan better nigeria
Choi!!!! All these insults on top my own view point. If you no know, I am an Igbo man from the same state (Abia) with Nnamdi Kanu.
I don't care what you guys say or do. But this election boycott order is ill thought out. In case you don't know, it will still take another two or three or more years before Biafra fully secede from Nigeria. That is if it doesn't lead to bloodshed first.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by dudebuck: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2017
nonsobaba:
How many times will i warn you Wawa people to stay away from anambra politics? You and your fellow wawa and abakaliki people living in okpoko can stay at home but rest assured that Anambra indigenes will come out enmasse to vote.
so I am now from wa wa? Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha. Even Nnamdi kanu is now from wawa. eh?
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2017
PrecisionFx:

How did u know igbos problem is igbos

*In 1966 Igbo soldiers thought it wise to stage the first coup in Nigeria. They killed mainly Hausa and Yoruba elites. The effect was that Igbos in the North were slaughtered in reprisal.

Moral: Igbo man makes Igbo people to suffer for nothing!

1967: Ojukwu led Igbos to war out of his drunken quest for power in the name of giving Igbos a country. He succeeded in wasting another set of Igbos.
The best part of it was when he ran for president: This shows Ojukwu as being in it for the throne. Had he succeeded, he would have ruled till death as obtains in most African countries. The man loves to rule simple!

Moral:...you know what's up...

*The average Igbo man:
Is not trusted. Why? Some 'many few' Igbos are crooked in their ways. Before before, a Hausa man can send you goods blindly based on trust. Try it with 'Aba'. We know of the Igbos pride in 'smartness'. They hit measuring cups (mudu) to reduce size,inflate prices, fake goods and so countless other ways. They are indeed 'smart'! But this originated the corruption you are hearing about.
If a perfect gauge can be used to test the honesty of all tribes in Nigeria to trace the roots of crookedness and corruption, the decay from Igbos will read highest (probably). No one asked Igbo to be largely like this. It was their own making. The effects (even if is stereotypal) on the honest ones among you, only your experiences can tell. At a time one is carefull eating chicken in the east, it could be a vulture.

Moral: Many Igbos love fast money and went the crooked way. One will be careful in dealing with a Nigerian. If the Nigerian is Igbo, you be extra-extra careful! Igbos cheated Igbos!

*Nnamdi Kanu: He came with so much hate for other Nigerians. He was able to transfer that hate and made Igbos believe they are marginalised (am treating this later). some Igbos caught the hate spirit and ranted around. Nigerians got fed up. Hausa said they don't want Igbos, Ijaws, Urhobos, Akwa Ibomites and Yorubas. No one wants to associate with people who behave like you.

Moral: One man had created so much bad blood for Igbos. Nigerians clearly made you know you are not wanted...that is not what obtains before. It was all because of NK.

Kanu's latest money spinning trick is the no election threat. I see him swimming in money from politicians licking his butts. If that happens and no election, a sole administrator will take over in a State of Emergency...no human rights etc.

*Ipoop: they rant and call us animals on Nairaland. To cut a long story short, we bashed them heavily that the rest of Igbos believe Nigerians hate Igbos. But ya'll didn't know that behind every moment of peace, their is peaces lurking in the corner. Shose peace and have peace...

Moral: don't start what you can't finish. Peace is to be nourished not troubled. If you do, the taste of the pudding will be in the eating!
Who started tribalism on NL? Igbotic Ipob yoots. Who is it paining? Igbos!
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by authority2006(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2017
achi4u:
gringrin Nwanne let me just laugh biko, the problem of Nigeria is like Mountain Sinai.

Anything IPOB put hand no they successful.... the election will hold but there won't be people to cast their vote.

Is that one election?
What they were doing before, was that even qualify to be called an election?
BTW: APC members and supporters will come out and vote as ipob members are made up of embittered PDP and apga members and sympathizers who refused to move on after 2015 Jonathan's and pdp's loss.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2017
NLPsychologist:

*In 1966 Igbo soldiers thought it wise to stage the first coup in Nigeria. They killed mainly Hausa and Yoruba elites. The effect was that Igbos in the North were slaughtered in reprisal.

Moral: Igbo man makes Igbo people to suffer for nothing!

1967: Ojukwu led Igbos to war out of his drunken quest for power in the name of giving Igbos a country. He succeeded in wasting another set of Igbos.
The best part of it was when he ran for president: This shows Ojukwu as being in it for the throne. Had he succeeded, he would have ruled till death as obtains in most African countries. The man loves to rule simple!

Moral:...you know what's up...

*The average Igbo man:
Is not trusted. Why? Some 'many few' Igbos are crooked in their ways. Before before, a Hausa man can send you goods blindly based on trust. Try it with 'Aba'. We know of the Igbos pride in 'smartness'. They hit measuring cups (mudu) to reduce size,inflate prices, fake goods and so countless other ways. They are indeed 'smart'! But this originated the corruption you are hearing about.
If a perfect gauge can be used to test the honesty of all tribes in Nigeria to trace the roots of crookedness and corruption, the decay from Igbos will read highest (probably). No one asked Igbo to be largely like this. It was their own making. The effects (even if is stereotypal) on the honest ones among you, only your experiences can tell. At a time one is carefull eating chicken in the east, it could be a vulture.

Moral: Many Igbos love fast money and went the crooked way. One will be careful in dealing with a Nigerian. If the Nigerian is Igbo, you be extra-extra careful! Igbos cheated Igbos!

*Nnamdi Kanu: He came with so much hate for other Nigerians. He was able to transfer that hate and made Igbos believe they are marginalised (am treating this later). some Igbos caught the hate spirit and ranted around. Nigerians got fed up. Hausa said they don't want Igbos, Ijaws, Urhobos, Akwa Ibomites and Yorubas. No one wants to associate with people who behave like you.

Moral: One man had created so much bad blood for Igbos. Nigerians clearly made you know you are not wanted...that is not what obtains before. It was all because of NK.

Kanu's latest money spinning trick is the no election threat. I see him swimming in money from politicians licking his butts. If that happens and no election, a sole administrator will take over in a State of Emergency...no human rights etc.

*Ipoop: they rant and call us animals on Nairaland. To cut a long story short, we bashed them heavily that the rest of Igbos believe Nigerians hate Igbos. But ya'll didn't know that behind every moment of peace, their is peaces lurking in the corner. Shose peace and have peace...

Moral: don't start what you can't finish. Peace is to be nourished not troubled. If you do, the taste of the pudding will be in the eating!
Who started tribalism on NL? Igbotic Ipob yoots. Who is it paining? Igbos!

All this Extreme Long poo for igbos
Seems u studied False igbo history in the university.

Below is a list of coup plotters in 1966, just a simple way to debunk ur first statement which is a big lie.

1. Major Chukwuma Kaduna
Nzeogwu(Delta Igbo)

2. Major Adewale Ademoyega
(Yoruba) author of "Why we
struck"

3. Capt. G. Adeleke(Yoruba)

4. Maj. Ifeajuna(Igbo).

5. Major Okafor(IGBO)

6. Lt. Fola Oyewole(Yoruba)
author of "The reluctant rebel"

7. Lt. R. Egbiko(Esean)

8. Lt. Tijani Katsina(Hausa/
Fulani) 8. Lt. O. Olafemiyan(Yoruba)

9. Capt. Gibson Jalo(Bali)

10. Capt. Swanton(Middle Belt)

11. Lt. Hope Harris Eghagha (Urhobo)

12. Lt. Dag Warribor(Ijaw)

13. 2nd Lt. Saleh Dambo(Hausa)

14. 2nd Lt. John Atom Kpera (Tiv).

Does the above look like a list of igbo coup plotters? Igbo, Hausa n yorubas came together n decided to exact a coup to kill corrupt leaders of nigeria and little children are here trying to label it an igbo coup.

Micheal okpara was slated to be killed in that coup but he got lucky, the president of Cyprus was at his home during the coup so it was basically impossible to attack his residence. Zik was also slated to be killed, but as with every coup in nigeria, zik was always abroad wen it happened.

Number 2, saying ojukwu went to war out of drunken quest for Power can only come from a drunk man. It's obvious most of u children either do not know the cause of the civil war or refused to learn. Now let me give u a little explanation of who ojukwu is. In the 1966 coup the then emir of kano was slated to be killed, the GOC of the biggest n most equipped barracks based in kaduna today sent his most loyal "igbo boys" to the emirs palace n guided him, they made sure he wasn't assassinated.

The same GOC sent his boys to secure a parameter n protect the airport in kano state to prevent nzeogwus men from taking over. The GOCs boys had a firefight with Major Kaduna Nzeogwus boys and they prevailed, kano airport was not over run in that coup.

Now do u know who that GOC was
His name is no other than Ojukwu. The same Ojukwu u known. Ojukwu was a very fierce ""one nigeria"" and was ready to defend nigeria even with his life.

The cause of the civil war had nothing to do with ojukwu, rather a 10 month pogrom which resulted in the death of over 30,000 igbos was the sole reason for that war. Gowon refused to protect igbo citizens across nigeria and I guess u never knew ojukwu called for peace/peace talks several times to no avail before biafra was announced and mind u, ojukwu never took the decision alone. U can't force urself on igbos n u can't take a decision for igbos without their consent. Every igbo knows this.

No matter how long u people spread lies, the truth will catch up with it on day1 of its movements.

Wake up, or grow up.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2017
authority2006:

What they were doing before, was that even qualify to be called an election?
BTW: APC members and supporters will come out and vote as ipob members are made up of embittered PDP and apga members and sympathizers who refused to move on after 2015 Jonathan's and pdp's loss.

The only people that keep talking about last election is suprisingly APC.... The ruling party.

Please let's focus on bubu n apc and what they have been doing to destroy nigeria.
Re: Why The NO Vote Campaign In Anambra Will Succeed. by PureMe01: 7:18am On Jun 30, 2017
now u talk like a biafran.atleast Biafra will be!!
eagleeye2:

Choi!!!! All these insults on top my own view point. If you no know, I am an Igbo man from the same state (Abia) with Nnamdi Kanu.
I don't care what you guys say or do. But this election boycott order is ill thought out. In case you don't know, it will still take another two or three or more years before Biafra fully secede from Nigeria. That is if it doesn't lead to bloodshed first.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLASH: APC Denies Suspending Akeredolu / Insecurity: IG Flags Off Anti-cultism Campaign In Enugu / Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.