Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:03 AM

A Restructured Nigeria: How It Should Look Like - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Restructured Nigeria: How It Should Look Like (6826 Views)

Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / Where Would The Regional Headquarters Be Cited In A Restructured Nigeria / What A Truly Restructured Nigeria Will Look Like Economically (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Restructured Nigeria: How It Should Look Like by lawani: 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2018
This is a very good write up but i will say. Outright separation is the best
Re: A Restructured Nigeria: How It Should Look Like by Emusan(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2018
lawani:
This is a very good write up but i will say. Outright separation is the best

If you had paid close attention, you'd have seen the outright separation that Nigeria needs from the OP regionizing it by ethnic or tribe which is the most perfect separation ever

We Are Proud Of Ugwuanyi's Peace And Good Governance Initiatives, Says PDP / Douye Diri: Climate Change Hitting Bayelsa Hard / Omo Na Now I Know Say No Be By Rally Ooo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7