Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed (2790 Views)

Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / Kwankwaso, Kano Deputy Governor Boycott APC Congress / Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by Mrbigman1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
baralatie:

you don't get it
it is the APC that will be sworn in as a governor of Anambra and state assemblymen and women going by your mentality and dispositions.And you are bound to follow whatever they bring as a dividend of governance irrespective of your inclinations. by then it is too late to ask for reelection

I am in anambra, no single posters, no campaign going on, so how do u intend doing dat?

And ppl over here dnt even know what APC is.
So lower ur over confidence and be celebrating what u ve to destroy already
Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Since the PDP/APGA supporters group called Ipob Yoots, have decided, out of shame to boycott the November 2017 governorship election in Anambra State. I think APC should give the message a wider coverage to enable total compliance by the ipob voters.

Congratulations to Ngige or any other standard bearer of the APC!

Even if ghosts vote in Anambra, APC can never win elections in the state.
Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
fiizznation:
APC will win anambra election if they make good use of their card. It won't be a walk-over but I believe APC will come out victorious. The guys supporting PDP/APGA said they won't vote, and I think APC really need to capitalized on this 'undue' advantage. Mobilize people and supporters from every nook and cranny of the state and watch how APGA/PDP will be defeated. cheesy

I believe we will celebrate our victory in november.

While you claim the guys supporting APGA & PDP say they won't vote, truth is that nobody supports APC in Anambra.
Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mrbigman1:

I am in anambra, no single posters, no campaign going on, so how do u intend doing dat?

And ppl over here dnt even know what APC is.
So lower ur over confidence and be celebrating what u ve to destroy already
the question is does ngige have supporters who would go to the polls and vote for him.the answer is obvious ngige has followers who will vote for him.

two,this is June_July is it possible that by September October the APC that is desperate for a second state in the s.e will bring its federal influence to squeeze anambra electoral to its favour.the answer will be yes

third,if there is a low voter turnout on election day the question is which party will have the majority going by the mentality of persons claiming sympathesism for referendum.

Ngige and the APC will have just too easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by baralatie(m): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Even if ghosts vote in Anambra, APC can never win elections in the state.
if only the family and village of ngige vote no be win be that!
Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by Mrbigman1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
baralatie:

the question is does ngige have supporters who would go to the polls and vote for him.the answer is obvious ngige has followers who will vote for him.

two,this is June_July is it possible that by September October the APC that is desperate for a second state in the s.e will bring its federal influence to squeeze anambra electoral to its favour.the answer will be yes

third,if there is a low voter turnout on election day the question is which party will have the majority going by the mentality of persons claiming sympathesism for referendum.

Ngige and the APC will have just too easy

Lwkmd. 3 months to election and no posters and my friend is killing himself with excuse.

Ngige is still in Abj and might not even contest. D possible person coming out unda APC who's seriously doing campaign of buying of cars is Andy uba and last I checked, he's grossly inconsequential over here.
Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by baralatie(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mrbigman1:

Lwkmd. 3 months to election and no posters and my friend is killing himself with excuse.

Ngige is still in Abj and might not even contest. D possible person coming out unda APC who's seriously doing campaign of buying of cars is Andy uba and last I checked, he's grossly inconsequential over here.
you believe that whoever the APC presents is inconsequential based on the premise that the people of anambra will come out for elections.
if the people don't come out at the elections.
the APC has a strong option of winning unopposed.
the question now is what is the probability that people in anambra will come out for election end masse

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
baralatie:

if only the family and village of ngige vote no be win be that!

The truth of the matter is that Ngige himself is not sure of voting APC in any election in Anambra.
Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by baralatie(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

The truth of the matter is that Ngige himself is not sure of voting APC in any election in Anambra.
as in eh if ngige and his family vote in their ward obaino will win all votes and the APC has zero votes.
Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by genearts(m): 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Paperwhite:
Delusion of granduer.You didn't noticed the "sit at home" order.Not everyone is a well fed slave.O ge megi vuum na anya.

So what you're trying to say is that APC members in Anambra state will not come out to vote?? Are u for real??

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by Mrbigman1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
baralatie:

you believe that whoever the APC presents is inconsequential based on the premise that the people of anambra will come out for elections.
if the people don't come out at the elections.
the APC has a strong option of winning unopposed.
the question now is what is the probability that people in anambra will come out for election end masse

U think anambra is for sale?

Election dnt hold and APC buys the people off?

Pls dis not some ondo or edo state.

Our your wildest dreams.
It can happen anywhere not in anambra and not even now dat we dnt wanna participate in anything Nigeria no more.

PDP couldn't rule wen things wia good na now wey hunga wan kill person u wan give central power?

Check next door pls
Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by toofit007: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Meel:
is there a supposed number of voters that must participate in an election for it to be valid

If people don't turn out, APC Igbo's will surely turn out. Some people can be bought.

Why cant ipob make use of a loyal ipob member, so that he will speak there voice.

I think what they need is a candidate that will abide in them, that will always be clamoring for referendum, or secession.

If APC candidate go enter, una go suffer oo

speaking from experience, APC/Pdp is the worst thing, that has happened to Nigeria. APC especially
don't romance us Mr man, we will never vote on that day if they like let them import Hausa Fulani to come and vote we don't care, we have made up our mind and there is no going back. we shall surprise the world that day, it is Biafra or death.
Re: Election Boycott: APC Will Win Anambra State Governorship Election Unopposed by Obipat(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Since the PDP/APGA supporters group called Ipob Yoots, have decided, out of shame to boycott the November 2017 governorship election in Anambra State. I think APC should give the message a wider coverage to enable total compliance by the ipob voters.

Congratulations to Ngige or any other standard bearer of the APC!
] oga! Long time. How about our ghost president? Hope you still receive your monthly stipend? BMC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue This Is Not The Time To Cry- Asari Dokubo Latest Video / Rivers APC Crisis, Senator Magnus Abe Celebrates Amaechi's Supreme Court Defeat / The 4 Proponents Of - Jibril Of Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.