Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide (3099 Views)

Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Kingsley1000(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
The only person capable of stopping Nwoye is Buhari. I don't see him stopping Nwoye. Nwoye was that hammer in the gloved fists of Uba brothers. He was the man that made things happen. Against all odds ,he came out as pdp gubernitorial candidate for the last elections. Even when Jonathan worked against his candidature and placed all coercive forces at Obi's disposal , Nwoye still came second in the election. He beat Ngige in number of votes cast ,despite campaining only for 10 days. Today Andy Uba is rooting for Nwoye, so is Emeka Offor, Uche Ekwunife (who was promised the restoration of her senatorial seat.) Stella Odua will support Nwoye as Obazee winning will eclipse her in the Ogbaru area. Obiano is a no no in Ogbaru. Anambra west and Ayamelum local government areas in addition to Oyi (Nwoye's )local govt will vote Nwoye. Only Anambra east or precisely Aguleri will vote Obiano. So technically Obiano has only one local government in Anambra north. Peter Obi , Uche Ekwunife and Chris Ngige will frustrate Obiano in their Base Anambra central. Andy Uba and co will deliver Orumba north and south plus Aguata to APC. Nnewi north and south will vote Obiano, because it is their turn to produce the next Governor . So they want to hasten his tenure by voting for him. Emeka Offor will always deliver Ekwusigo to whomever he supports. Now Nwoye. Ihiala is a contested Area. Nwoye will clear Anambra north. Obazee will share Anambra central with Nwoye. Obiano will share Anambra south with Nwoye. The disappointed and marginalised PDP faction will join their former Boss Nwoye. Ex PDP Godfather Arthur Eze is now APC. The PDP rigging machine is in custody of Dr Tony Nwoye. The only man that can stop Dr Nwoye is Muhammadu Buhari. But ,can he? Would he?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by mgbadike81: 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
mumu analysis, ipob have showed that the only sure winner in anambra is ipob.obiano can't even pull 10% of the crowd Nnamdi KANU pulled at Aguleri been the governor's village, the crowd went all the way to nsugbe(tony nwoyes village) up to upper iweka in Onitsha. ipob have declared, no referendum, no election and we would obey.

8 Likes

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Kingsley1000(m): 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
mgbadike81:
mumu analysis, ipob have showed that the only sure winner in anambra is ipob.obiano can't even pull 10% of the crowd Nnamdi KANU pulled at Aguleri been the governor's village, the crowd went all the way to nsugbe(tony nwoyes village) up to upper iweka in Onitsha. ipob have declared, no referendum, no election and we would obey.
He should start no election in abia not Anambra
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by bestview: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
Kingsley1000:
The only person capable of stopping
Nwoye is Buhari.
I don't see him stopping Nwoye.
Nwoye was that hammer in the gloved fists of Uba
brothers.
He was the man that made things happen.
Against all odds ,he came out as pdp gubernitorial
candidate for the last elections.
Even when Jonathan worked against his candidature
and placed all coercive forces at Obi's disposal ,
Nwoye still came second in the election.
He beat Ngige in number of votes cast ,despite
campaining only for 10 days.
Today Andy Uba is rooting for Nwoye, so is Emeka
Offor, Uche Ekwunife (who was promised the restoration
of her senatorial seat.)
Stella Odua will support Nwoye as Obazee winning will
eclipse her in the Ogbaru area. Obiano is a no no in
Ogbaru.
Anambra west and Ayamelum local government areas in
addition to Oyi (Nwoye's )local govt will vote Nwoye.
Only Anambra east or precisely Aguleri will vote Obiano.
So technically Obiano has only one local government in
Anambra north.
Peter Obi , Uche Ekwunife and Chris Ngige will frustrate
Obiano in their Base Anambra central.
Andy Uba and co will deliver Orumba north and south
plus Aguata to APC.
Nnewi north and south will vote Obiano, because it is
their turn to produce the next Governor .
So they want to hasten his tenure by voting for him.
Emeka Offor will always deliver Ekwusigo to whomever
he supports. Now Nwoye.
Ihiala is a contested Area.
Nwoye will clear Anambra north.
Obazee will share Anambra central with Nwoye.
Obiano will share Anambra south with Nwoye.
The disappointed and marginalised PDP faction will join
their former Boss Nwoye.
Ex PDP Godfather Arthur Eze is now APC.
The PDP rigging machine is in custody of Dr Tony
Nwoye.
The only man that can stop Dr Nwoye is Muhammadu
Buhari.
But ,can he? Would he?
[/s]

Chike you are truly mad. You are beginning to be stupid again with your useless threads? Ok am coming

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Lajet: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
OP you are a Dreamer APC have no chance to win Election in Anambra State . I hope Osita Chidoka should win the election

12 Likes

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by gidgiddy: 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
I dont care who wins Anambra elections, this is not what will save us.

All I know is that I hope majority of my fellow Anambrarians, at least 70%, will boycott this elections and send shokewaves throughout Igbo land against 2019.

OFE NSALA DAY! NOVEMBER 18TH!

9 Likes

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Kingsley1000(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lajet:
OP you are a Dreamer APC have no chance to win Election in Anambra State . I hope Osita Chidoka should win the election
can I see pics of his campaign rally
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Kingsley1000(m): 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
gidgiddy:

All I know is that I hope majority of my fellow Anambrarians, at least 70%, will boycott this elections and send shokewaves throughout Igbo land against 2019.

election must hold

1 Like

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by gidgiddy: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
election must hold

Of course it will hold, wether majority come out to vote is what Im interested in

5 Likes

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by mgbadike81: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
gidgiddy:

I share the same views with you, all the contestants are only out for their selfish Interests, there's really no difference between them.Tony nwoye is formerly the PDP chairman, Peter obi and obazee apga,chidoka PDP.none of them have loyalty to any ideology or group except themselves. Even without the ipob sit at home order, I wouldn't have bothered to vote.and I have always voted in previous elections.

4 Likes

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by shaibu123: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
AYAKA NSUGBE NILE
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by BAILMONEY: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nwokem amaghim gi na mekaboy onye kwesiri I ga ulo ogwu ebe ana-agwo ndi ara angry

1 Like

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by successmatters(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
For your information, Tony nwoye is not ayaka nsugbe, a more respectable old man who Tony cannot even shine his shoe holds that title.

Google will help clear your ignorance.

9 Likes

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Kingsley1000:
ohhh you're not supporting no election again grin
so it's all about Obiano?
so your mission is okuku elile eli obosa abosaa
ndi ala

it's easier for yul edochie to win Anambra state than tony to be a governor in my state
hungry looking sycophants

3 Likes

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
mgbadike81:
I share the same views with you, all the contestants are only out for their selfish Interests, there's really no difference between them.Tony nwoye is formerly the PDP chairman, Peter obi and obazee apga,chidoka PDP.none of them have loyalty to any ideology or group except themselves. Even without the ipob sit at home order, I wouldn't have bothered to vote.and I have always voted in previous elections.

1 Like

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Kingsley1000(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
ohhh you're not supporting no election again grin
so it's all about Obiano?
so your mission is okuku elile eli obosa abosaa
ndi ala

it's easier for yul edochie to win Anambra state than tony to be a governor in my state
hungry looking sycophants
oga emegi vum n'anya
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Kingsley1000(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
shaibu123:
AYAKA NSUGBE NILE
ojebego
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Agentsmith002: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
bestview:
[s][/s]

Chike you are truly mad. You are beginning to be stupid again with your useless threads? Ok am coming
. chinonso weldone .that guy no well at all

even obiano is unelectable too

obiano is a disaster

teamnoelection#

3 Likes

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by bestview: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Frustrated abakaleke gala hawker. All those killed are abakaleke sacrificial miscreants. You guys are not Igbo. Go and look for your brothers in the north. Useless almajiri-Igbo miscreants

[s]
Agentsmith002:
. chinonso weldone .that guy no well at all
even obiano is unelectable too
obiano is a disaster
teamnoelection#
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by realhumanity: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
mgbadike81:

You that is not after any selfish interest, what are your contributions to the state?
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Opakan2: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
All I know is that APC will win.. you can bank on it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by olivegirl(f): 7:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
The only person capable of stopping
Nwoye is Buhari.
I don't see him stopping Nwoye.
Nwoye was that hammer in the gloved fists of Uba
brothers.
He was the man that made things happen.
Against all odds ,he came out as pdp gubernitorial
candidate for the last elections.
Even when Jonathan worked against his candidature
and placed all coercive forces at Obi's disposal ,
Nwoye still came second in the election.
He beat Ngige in number of votes cast ,despite
campaining only for 10 days.
Today Andy Uba is rooting for Nwoye, so is Emeka
Offor, Uche Ekwunife (who was promised the restoration
of her senatorial seat.)
Stella Odua will support Nwoye as Obazee winning will
eclipse her in the Ogbaru area. Obiano is a no no in
Ogbaru.
Anambra west and Ayamelum local government areas in
addition to Oyi (Nwoye's )local govt will vote Nwoye.
Only Anambra east or precisely Aguleri will vote Obiano.
So technically Obiano has only one local government in
Anambra north.
Peter Obi , Uche Ekwunife and Chris Ngige will frustrate
Obiano in their Base Anambra central.
Andy Uba and co will deliver Orumba north and south
plus Aguata to APC.
Nnewi north and south will vote Obiano, because it is
their turn to produce the next Governor .
So they want to hasten his tenure by voting for him.
Emeka Offor will always deliver Ekwusigo to whomever
he supports. Now Nwoye.
Ihiala is a contested Area.
Nwoye will clear Anambra north.
Obazee will share Anambra central with Nwoye.
Obiano will share Anambra south with Nwoye.
The disappointed and marginalised PDP faction will join
their former Boss Nwoye.
Ex PDP Godfather Arthur Eze is now APC.
The PDP rigging machine is in custody of Dr Tony
Nwoye.
The only man that can stop Dr Nwoye is Muhammadu
Buhari.
But ,can he? Would he?
You are so right , we the anambra central are solid behind him, we are not into APC put our candidate. He has touched many life's.we need a goal getter
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by zurielsam(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
rubbish analysis
Check my signature and thank me later
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kingsley1000:
He's not starting it.....we anambrarians are
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Bestman111(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mr man, wen did Tony become Ayaka Nsugbe ? U don't even know wat u are saying. 4 u to say that Tony will win anambra north u must be dreaming, the whole only ppl Tony can deceive to vote 4 him is his ppl Ndi Nsugbe just because he is their son. 4 joining APC, Tony has little chance of winning in Anambra state, ask Ngige and he will tell u. 4get having all those big men on his side, the ppl knows whom they want. Unless they want to rig with SARS and police assistance just like in Rivers. Although I don't trust any of those politicians, all of them hv no conscience, look at Peter Obi whom I thought is a gentleman sharing money on d streets just 4 d election. Now I believe d story of 7billion that caused problem BTW him and Obiano. Selfish ppl.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Kingsley1000(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2017
ezenwajosh:

He's not starting it.....we anambrarians are
the turn out that day will amaze you
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Kingsley1000(m): 6:55am On Oct 22, 2017
Bestman111:
Mr man, wen did Tony become Ayaka Nsugbe ? U don't even know wat u are saying. 4 u to say that Tony will win anambra north u must be dreaming, the whole only ppl Tony can deceive to vote 4 him is his ppl Ndi Nsugbe just because he is their son. 4 joining APC, Tony has little chance of winning in Anambra state, ask Ngige and he will tell u. 4get having all those big men on his side, the ppl knows whom they want. Unless they want to rig with SARS and police assistance just like in Rivers. Although I don't trust any of those politicians, all of them hv no conscience, look at Peter Obi whom I thought is a gentleman sharing money on d streets just 4 d election. Now I believe d story of 7billion that caused problem BTW him and Obiano. Selfish ppl.
so who will win?what has the incumbent governor done for the past 4yrs to deserve 2nd tenure?apart from signing fruitless Mou and erecting 3monstrous obstructions in awka highway......we need tony more than Hey needs us

1 Like

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by kid23(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2017
So why did not win in 2013 when good luck Jonathan even came for his campaign under PDP?
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Kingsley1000(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2017
kid23:
So why did not win in 2013 when good luck Jonathan even came for his campaign under PDP?
gej rigged election for his Man peter obi
Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2017
gidgiddy:

Of course it will hold, wether majority come out to vote is what Im interested in

Election turn out in Nigeria has never been up to 60%. If there is 40% turnout in Anambra gubernatorial election, it is still normal. And this implies that the whole boycott noise is blue murder. Nnamdi Kanu knew you guys are so blind and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2017
this young man don't actually understand the political structure of Anambra.
tony gave you small change you believe say nairaland go come vote for am.

sell your market and chop your money.
but just understand APC no fit win Anambra..

worst come to worst..

APGA bu nkanyi. we will retain our own..
like you said..its not about the person..but the party..

APGA is Ojukwu.. Ojukwu is Igboland. we don't betray ours..

to hell with your APc.. your bleeped up..Akpa man..Tony.

1 Like

Re: Why Tony Nwoye A.k.a Ayaka Nsugbe Will Win Anambra Guber With A Landslide by Osyabj: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2017
kid23:

Why lie unnecessarily.

GEJ used his military and police goons to impose Obiano.

GEJ never supported party's candidate, Nwoye in 2013.

Even OBJ mocked GEJ for not supporting his own party's flag bearer, Nwoye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Video Showing Attack On Army In Kangarwa Town / Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' / Recent Killings In North Is All About 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.