Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Nigerian Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls (510 Views)

Am Done With Nigerian Girls / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / 11 Pictures Of Nigerian Girls Exposing Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls by Bestman111(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Why are our girls like this?
Met this girl earlier this year. Happy that I hv found a Nigerian gf here. Our friendship was defined immediately according to her, "just for the fun" no future.
I started spending foolishly 4this girl, her hair, her cream , soap, clothes, even airtimes although she is working.
I have no problems with that, but wen she visited me , I asked her 4 sex, but she declined, that was the second time she came to my house because I don't have sex d first day a lady visits me. The third time, she refused , the fourth time, the same thing, but d statement that scattered my brain that she made was that she can't have sex with me now, that she will when she wants it. I was like chai!!ยก!! So I should go and Bleep a tree when I feel Hot and I said OK. I asked her to stand up and leave, I normally give her tf bk but I decided to drop her myself, I took her straight to her house and bk. Since then, I decided to give her a long space, no call, no msg, even I decided not to be going to where I could see her. After one month or so, she started calling, telling me how she missed me and all that, asking me if it is sex, that she is now ready for it and that angered me the more but I hv to accept it. She came to my house, she was even the one that seduced me. And I bleeped her mercilessly, from that day, she respects me more, she is d one that does d calling, the last time we did it, she told me never to do it with any other girl now that she has agreed.
And I started wondering, did she take me 4 a fool? Did she see me as her ATM thats good only in dispensing money without collecting?
And I think that is why our guys have resorted to stealing their phones on a date. Though it is only criminals that does that but our Nigerian girls aren't helping matter at all.
Relationship is fall 4 me and I fall 4 u. In a situation whereby it is only one person that does d falling, it becomes mumuism. As 4 this my girl, we are still bleeping till moro.
Re: Nigerian Girls by Fadiga24(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
Nigerian girls this, Nigerian girls that.

Too many heartbroken boys here.
Re: Nigerian Girls by habdulafeez(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2017
she wasn't so sure of what she needed at the onset. the goodies she missed along the line however brought her back to you.
Re: Nigerian Girls by Lucario007(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2017
I do not know who is worse, you, the fool that spent so much money and time on a girl in some cheap attempt to enter her panties, or the gold-digger of a girl, who was only using you for material reasons and nothing else.

You are part of the percentage of guys who believe that as long as you buy meat pie and fanta for a girl, her underwear should drop to her ankles as she spreads for you. I really pity you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls by Bestman111(m): 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Our relationship is 4 d fun. So wat do I get in return after spending on her? Tell me
Lucario007:
I do not know who is worse, you, the fool that spent so much money and time on a girl in some cheap attempt to enter her panties, or the gold-digger of a girl, who was only using you for material reasons and nothing else.

You are part of the percentage of guys who believe that as long as you buy meat pie and fanta for a girl, her underwear should drop to her ankles as she spreads for you. I really pity you. undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Kills Men"video Inside" / Staphylococcus Infection / How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.