Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Live And Work In Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live And Work In Turkey (5710 Views)

See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live And Work In Turkey by mdgr81: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Please I want nairaland user that are staying Turkey or that has been to Turkey before should share information with me on this country.
Someone told me I can still get the visa non appeared and also to get temporary resident permit is easy and also I can get odd jobs if am strong to do it.pls I want user here to shed more light cuss the man that gave me all the information is an agent and you know how agents behave.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live And Work In Turkey by NONSO740: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2017
pls any useful information on Turkey is welcom
Re: Live And Work In Turkey by brownlord: 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Turkey is not giving out visa ATM, they keep changing their visa policy, you can get a resident permit that allow you legally reside there and its renewable. Also true you can get a menial job but it doesn't pay much. Careful with agent so you don't enter one chance. And yes you can get a visa without appearing at their embassy
Re: Live And Work In Turkey by mdgr81: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2017
brownlord:
Turkey is not giving out visa ATM, they keep changing their visa policy, you can get a resident permit that allow you legally reside there and its renewable. Also true you can get a menial job but it doesn't pay much. Careful with agent so you don't enter one chance. And yes you can get a visa without appearing at their embassy
God bless you for the information.please like how much can I prepare for the temporary resident permit in turkey.
Re: Live And Work In Turkey by fitlaw(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2017
brownlord:

How can someone get Visa without appearing at Turkey embassy, because I was at Turkey embassy yesterday at Abuja to make an enquiry. Thanks
Re: Live And Work In Turkey by NONSO740: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
the least minimal jobs there ..how much are they paying
Re: Live And Work In Turkey by kaffy4tope(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2017
fitlaw:

How can someone get Visa without appearing at Turkey embassy, because I was at Turkey embassy yesterday at Abuja to make an enquiry. Thanks

So what did u find out?
Re: Live And Work In Turkey by olajide21: 9:32am On Jul 07, 2017
Turkey. Lovely country, interesting people. I was in Istanbul and Kayseari and i enjoyed it.... I got my visa without stress. There are a lot on Nigerians there too...
Re: Live And Work In Turkey by fitlaw(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
kaffy4tope:

So what did u find out?

To make an enquiry about their tourist visa, and I was told to follow the instructions on their notice board, then book appointment and come on the the date approved with my $250 and my documents.
Re: Live And Work In Turkey by Isapro1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bro how about people going through turkey to apply study permit in estonia ?what are their chances
ugolinze123:

which last week, give me a date..... 78 people were denied last week only 2 got visa. tell me about that
Re: Live And Work In Turkey by ugolinze123(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=Isapro1 post=58248616]Bro how about people going through turkey to apply study permit in estonia ?what are their chances [/quo

Going through turkey, what exactly do you mean?.. do you mean on transit from turkey to estonia?

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso / Street Maps Of Nigeria? / France Visiting Visa To Working Visa,how Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.