Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

New Nigerian Romance: The Widow Men Desire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Nigerian Romance: The Widow Men Desire (362 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship / Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Nigerian Romance: The Widow Men Desire by LauraIjeoma1(f): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Title:- The Widow that Men desire

By Joel Hechimenum Williams,

Cast:-
Sandra
Jade - sandra's husband
Mrs patricia - sandra's mother
Musa
Caleb - jade's best friend
Jane
Adebayo
Ikechukwu
Nkeiruka
EPISODE 1

Jade swung the bed sheets over to me and gave me a sight of the nice pair of boxers i go him just a week ago,he barely accepted gifts from me always with this mindset that it was the otherway arround,i just sat on the bed wondering how he managed to accept this one from me now,for a long time we havent spent much of our time together,i felt very tired after a good night sleep,i found it hard to even get out of bed and so i deliberately told him i was having a head ache,and he just looked at me for a moment and smiled,i thought he found out i was telling a lie and tried to avoid his face,but instead he walked up to me,pulling the drawer open and brought out a card of panadol,whinced 2 tablets into my hand and gave me a bottle of eva water i had left beside the bed the previous night,
"it will make you feel a bit better!!'he added,and walked back to the wardrobe to get his towel,
"cant you just take a break from work??" I said,
he seemed to have understood clearly what I wanted from him,'you dont seem to get enough of me ,who said i am going to work today ehhn??"
"serious? like seriously?? you are joking right?"
"do i look like am joking??"he said and spinned the towel arround his waist,"let me take a shower sweet Angel,I will get back to you in a minute,if you dont mind you can join me?"he added.
"why not??"
i jumped out of bed with a new strength but ended up landing a bit hard on the ground and it look me three seconds to get back on my feet and leap my way to the bathroom,I gave him the best quicky he has ever had,how I felt was something that had to remain a secret,if only you are sharp enough to realise it! Read more: [url]http://www.joelwilliamsblog.com.ng/2017/01/the-widow-men-desire-episode-1.html#ixzz4lIGGGYWT [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Tools For Picking-up The Special Girl You Like / How To Flirt With Older Men / Finally Out..����*oversize By MO6IX Ft MILADOPLUS2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.