Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert (32573 Views)

The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos / Woman Survived As Trailer Crushed Their Car Along Ikpoba Slope, Benin City. VID / Woman Survived This Ghastly Accident With Just A Scratched Toe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by wizod(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Albert0011:
This is how we lost my hommie "kush baba"...i dnt knw whether he is still alive or not.3 yrs nw nd its still counting.
he is dead,buried 4get him
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by ernieboy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
farouk0403:
Why is it that northerners don't usually embark on this dangerous journey, it is only southerners and north is more proximate to Niger republic.

the truth is that the average southern youth often has more drive to succeed than the average northern youth, this drive sometimes leads to undesirable conducts like the one we are currently discussing. this drive also accounts for the wave of migration by southern youths to various countries, northern youths are not very much into migration, most times migration for them entails just leaving kano or their home state in the north and coming down south to look for menial jobs.
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by dinggle: 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
For dis digital age....na him dis ppl dey walka any how? This time you drank piss next time you will eat shit!....only if u are lucky, if not u br dead.
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by farouk0403(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
ernieboy:

the truth is that the average southern youth often has more drive to succeed than the average northern youth, this drive sometimes leads to undesirable conducts like the one we are currently discussing. this drive also accounts for the wave of migration by southern youths to various countries, northern youths are not very much into migration, most times migration for them entails just leaving kano or their home state in the north and coming down south to look for menial jobs.

I believe you.

And also northerners are easily contented with the little they have, while southerners have different perspective in making money they see it as a competition between them.

For instance if michael's son went to abroad and come back with a lot of fortune and goodies, Baba chidi will also like to persuade his son to go and look for fortune like his nieghbour's son without giving much thought on how they make it to abroad.
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by nwoye72: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
benin women no want hear
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by Godsgal(f): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Same topic that was treated in my orientation camp.Nigerians, pls & pls. No matter ur present condition SAY NO TO ILLEGAL MIGRATION
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
ernieboy:

he might just be stranded in a Libyan detention camp.

Or at the bottom Of the Mediterranean Sea. These bastards criminals would make the illegal immigrant pay for passage then as the boat get to the middle of the Mediterranean Sea, their accomplices arrive with gun, remove the boat engine and let these Africans drift away to a sure death.

Here is the video of how they return on Libyan cost:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDlIKr3qiKY
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by AkumahTalk(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Abeg!!! Na who dey pursue all these people....
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by Emanodimo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Even the Trans-Sahara slave trade era wasn't easy... A country with no border, the hardship in the country is surmounting deadly decision for her citizens. Pele Sister... Thank God u are alive
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by Emanodimo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mr Jay1...thanks for uploading that video. I feel grief and angry inside me now.
This incident has been happening noticeable but not serious tackle because, it is regarded as a personal choice but it is a hell of no.
Man influence his environment and vice-versa.

My question is why is it Libya as the first main route. The Libyan Govt (if they have one now) is responsible for her own failures to secure it's borders line to the sea.

FGN is to blame for the hardship in the country. When the "Head " is sick, what do you think will happen to the body?.

Ehn.. The Coast Guard, Navy or Airforce haven't done enough to do their job here in Nigeria and other African countries. They ain't only needed to perform surveillance only on a target during war or on escapee.

The UN, AU have only chosen public speech than taking action by blaming the African governments.

Suggested Solution:
There is a need for improved security in the North Africa Trans Saharan routes to stop this act.

Why Libya... The idea of going through the Sahara must have been a major trade for the Libyan therefore encouraging and enticing some blacks.I am yet to hear that a Libyan died like I watched that video.

The receiving country, mostly Italy and Spain needs to improve on safeguarding lives of ignorant blacks by stationing a their Navy or Coastal Guard or Special forces to spotlight any movement on the sea.. I believe if it is war roaring siliently into their waterways they will detect. So they should do the needful.

Blacks need not to go through this to survive.
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by ioreth69(f): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
ugofr:
ego mbute.... when dem go dey show you map, u go think say e easy.. u don see ur life now
grin
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by WiszyFraud: 3:19am On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Kai,thank God una even see pee to drink,the person i'm seeing in that pix nah the woman be that?
is pee hard to find?? tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by salegella: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2017
TheEminentLaity:
Nothing there, she must be a learner that doesn't know that Muslims enjoy drinking camel piss.

what of the supposed "book of God" where Ezekiel (a prophet of God) was ordered to to eat cake with SHIT? Ezekiel 4:12-15

Moreover, one is also commanded to eat SHIT and drink PISS. 2 Kings 18:27 and Isaiah 36:12

mts! How absurd does it sound and utterly repulsive to human mind to find such a command in "a book of God?"
Re: I Drank My Own Pee To Survive - Abandoned Woman Survived 10 Days In Desert by TheEminentLaity: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2017
sad Ridiculous. The stupidity
salegella:

what of the supposed "book of God" where Ezekiel (a prophet of God) was ordered to to eat cake with SHIT? Ezekiel 4:12-15

Moreover, one is also commanded to eat SHIT and drink PISS. 2 Kings 18:27 and Isaiah 36:12

mts! How absurd does it sound and utterly repulsive to human mind to find such a command in "a book of God?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience / Nigerians Without National ID Card Won’t Get Travel Passports, Says NIMC / Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.