Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Do I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do. (656 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 28, 2010
HELLO Nairalander, please i need your kindic advice, I have been dating dis girl for almost 2 mounth now.Everything is fine. i love her,but i don't know if she loves me too because i don't care about that,The problem is that,Each time i feel like making love to her,She would Resist me,But would always allow me press the prest and suck and touch her .but woun't allow the sex, She cliam 2 be a Virgin,Please i need advice on how to go with it.How do i let her have sex with me,because am tired of spending cash on her and nothing intimacy special btw us .ur urgent advice is needed.
Re: What Do I Do. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2010
lol are you sure you really love her? check again.
Re: What Do I Do. by doggyall: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2010
STOP PRESS!, go to ashawo for s-e-x, and stop spending money on sorrow. Goodluck.
Re: What Do I Do. by firedancer(f): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2010
timothy001:

HELLO Nairalander, please i need your kindic advice, I have been dating dis girl for almost 2 mounth now.Everything is fine. i love her,but i don't know if she loves me too because i don't care about that,The problem is that,Each time i feel like making love to her,She would Resist me,But would always allow me press the prest and suck and touch her .but woun't allow the sex, She cliam 2 be a Virgin,Please i need advice on how to go with it.How do i let her have intimacy with me,because am tired of spending cash on her and nothing intimacy special btw us .your urgent advice is needed.

pardon my ignorance buts wats prest ?

@topic

if she says she is a virgin and wants to maintain her virginity why not let the girl be, is there a written law that says "spend money on a girl so you can

do her in no time" undecided
Re: What Do I Do. by 190: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2010
stop spending on her and let her keep her Virginity

its a two way thing~
Re: What Do I Do. by kpolli(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2010
simple slip spanish fly or burantashi into her drink n she would jump on u not u jumpin on her
Re: What Do I Do. by opokonwa(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2010
"press the prest" Dat's a new one grin
Re: What Do I Do. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2010
timothy001:

HELLO Nairalander, please i need your kindic advice, I have been dating dis girl for almost 2 mounth now.Everything is fine. i love her,but i don't know if she loves me too because i don't care about that,The problem is that,Each time i feel like making love to her,She would Resist me,B[b]ut would always allow me press the prest[/b] and suck and touch her .but woun't allow the intimacy, She cliam 2 be a Virgin,Please i need advice on how to go with it.How do i let her have intimacy with me,because am tired of spending cash on her and nothing intimacy special btw us .your urgent advice is needed.

I see the reason she always resist you!
Re: What Do I Do. by 190: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2010
^^

yes hes always presting~

english he nor sabi speak

how would such a girl allow him DISVIRGIN her

Nonsense

she rather give it 2 a madman~
Re: What Do I Do. by MissyB1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2010
Apart from the fact that You both need Help. . . . .

timothy001:

HELLO Nairalander, please i need your kindic advice, I have been dating dis girl for almost 2 mounth now.Everything is fine. i love her,but i don't know if she loves me too because i don't care about that,The problem is that,Each time i feel like making love to her,She would Resist me,But would always allow me press the prest and suck and touch her .but woun't allow the intimacy, She cliam 2 be a Virgin,Please i need advice on how to go with it.How do i let her have intimacy with me,because am tired of spending cash on her and nothing intimacy special btw us .your urgent advice is needed.
You're investing on a wrong project Darling. grin
Change business if this one isn't ready to produce fruit or stop consuming Your money.
Re: What Do I Do. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2010
lol @ I90 you just don't insult everyone you see here,You don;t know who is who.Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Love And Planning / Why Do A Lot Of Women Disturb A Guy When He Is Already Sucessful N Have Grandeur / Is This True About Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.