Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom (12535 Views)

I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari / Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) / Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by friyina1(f): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Check the front of the wheel barrow you bought u may be lucky to find green light there
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Chukazu: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
When you have fraudsters as governors undecided yet to see a governor that would say that God told him not to go for a second term
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Gravas(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
ajepako:

Then go to market to eat moin-moin and akamu,
Go to carpenter's workshop to nail chair wearing Rolex wristwatch
And send his wife to motor park to fry akara with Mama Nkechi..
And snap pictures of all these ' people oriented ' programmes..
And shikena ,,Nigerians will vote for him
grin grin grin grin grin grin
'people oriented' programs cracking my ribs right now. You got it all up there!
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Gravas(m): 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
ajepako:

Then go to market to eat moin-moin and akamu,
Go to carpenter's workshop to nail chair wearing Rolex wristwatch
And send his wife to motor park to fry akara with Mama Nkechi..
And snap pictures of all these ' people oriented ' programmes..
And shikena ,,Nigerians will vote for him
grin grin grin grin grin grin
'people oriented' programs cracking my ribs right now. You got it all up there!
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Gravas(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chukazu:
When you have fraudsters as governors undecided yet to see a governor that would say that God told him not to go for a second term

No Gov will come out and say God ask me to do only one term. We are yet to see even one. Using the name of God to perpetrate evil and also hoodwinked the gullible ones. Benue people should not be deceived by fake 'men of God'.
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by PrinceCEE(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
donofdons:

lucifer will grant you epilepsy on the next full moon

I return it back to you. That'll be his blessing to you
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by hatchy(f): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Wheelbarrow governor!

Yeye dey smell...

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by victorazy(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2017
rubbish

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by middlebeltboy: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ortom says he wants to seek God's face, but
Ortom is so ugly that I doubt God will want to see him....because it is written.

"He shall not suffer thine holy one to see iniquity" Psalms 16:10

I dedicate this post to the mod who pushed me out of my keke napep and made FTC.

I was still very determined to make it, I got up from the ground, dusted myself and chased him.

My slippers even cut as I was chasing FTC but I came third.

bro i missed you like kilode,, where u banned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Killings: I Have Documentary Evidence Against Miyetti Allah – Ortom / Osinbajo's Aides: We Are Still At Work, No Sack Letters / 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.