Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,849 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom (12536 Views)

I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari / Ambode Will Go For Second Term - Remi Tinubu Speaks (Video) / Four LCDA/LG Chairmen 'endorse' Ambode For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by onatisi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
ajepako:

Then go to market to eat moin-moin and akamu,

Go to carpenter's workshop to nail chair wearing Rolex wristwatch

And send his wife to motor park to fry akara with Mama Nkechi..

And snap pictures of all these ' people oriented ' programmes..

And shikena ,,Nigerians will vote for him

grin grin grin grin grin grin
So so easy,it is easier to fool nigerians than to fool a cow. Once u mention the name of God ,Nigerians wont think again. Once you laugh with them in the market place and eat with them ,they will love you.

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by yaki84: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
They urged the presidency to sanction leaders of the group for declaring war on Benue indigenes on account of the law.
Abeg who is the presidency?
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by purpledove(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
donofdons:
Anyone that seek divine greenlight before doing anything is schizophrenic and mad. How long will it take us to realize that God is dead.
jesus went back to heaven and overthrew God the father and he was equally overthrown by God the holy spirit but being that the father and the son is dead, the holly spirit had no physical body through which he can carry out his will so the angels disobeyed him and supported angel michaels takeover the heavens. But lucifer defeated them all using the fallen angels and minions from hell and he lucifer now seat on the throne as our lord, God and saviour. for ever and ever.

illiterate
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mr. Wheelbarrow, no green light for you oo.
Oya come and start going
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by scarletkinq(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:
ortum I know foolishness and greed runs in your family
I'm sure it's your wife pussy that's pushing you to disgrace yourself publicly but just because you can bang her good doesnt mean you will bang away votes

listen to your inner sense
benue state university girls are tired of giving you their pussy to suck and tired of you sucking benue dry

professional governor sucker ortom
you lack coomon sense you can't even structure you points seriously mods should review some comments before posting they lack intelligence direction and sense
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Kiakia(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ortom? Already dreaming of a second term? This must be joke of the year.
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by belindar: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Did you als seek from God before embezzling tax payers money. Goat
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by bejeria101(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls buy him a traffic light for his b,day. He would get the green light there.
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Ogedo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
never!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin after all d wheel barrows u still want a second term to cluelessly sit there may be buy hoes for benue ppl dis time
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by mcfel(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmm. Second term for what? I beg you no try am. The two years is even too much.

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by FellaL: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
LOOOOL. People dey vex sha
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Xfemt(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
donofdons:
Anyone that seek divine greenlight before doing anything is schizophrenic and mad. How long will it take us to realize that God is dead.
jesus went back to heaven and overthrew God the father and he was equally overthrown by God the holy spirit but being that the father and the son is dead, the holly spirit had no physical body through which he can carry out his will so the angels disobeyed him and supported angel michaels takeover the heavens. But lucifer defeated them all using the fallen angels and minions from hell and he lucifer now seat on the throne as our lord, God and saviour. for ever and ever.
may God fall on u
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by donofdons: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Xfemt:
may God fall on u

your God is dead, lucifer loves me
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by donofdons: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
henocherry18:

You are sick. In fact you are insane

one day, you will come to agree
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by donofdons: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrinceCEE:

Your foolishness is First Class...

Better be an atheist than an epileptic fool.

lucifer will grant you epilepsy on the next full moon
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by donofdons: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
SirChime:

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing?
Psalms 2:1
Where there is much rage there is generally some folly and in this you case there is an excess of it .
If your god is dead,my God lives forever and always.

heathens will rule you and your daughters will worship lucifers rod
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by donofdons: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
if u fall down and die/God can use ant/mosquito to paralyze/destroy u now.People may think nah ur village people do u strong. but God mercy endure forever

that will happen to you on the day you are most happy
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Haba ortom, how wicked can u be. So u don't want to pay our fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters for eight years. U don't want to commission a responsible project yet u want a second tenure hmmm there is God oh.
I thought u were doing this purposely but I discovered that even to ur own self u lack productive skills. Look at ur own company Oracle plastic, after stealing Nigeria's money as a minister u invested about 500 million naira to buy this company from the benue state government. Yet u are not able to produce a single plastic chair or table there. Talk more of loading a truck load of plastic products to the market in 4 months or more . How can a company that big instead of selling wholesale they are retailing who does that. Rather every month u deprive the benue people of there basic salary in order to improve ur industry.
A man who can not manage himself what's to mange a state for eight years

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by fokoyor(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
donofdons:
And three idiots liked this trash

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by KOKOwonder(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dear ortom we hate you here in benue state, BSU have being on strike for months now and all the wheelbarrow sharing governor sent his thugs to beat up the protesting students in the rain. The people wish you die before that 2019 make I no even talk of primary school teachers

1 Like

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by ipobarecriminals: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
donofdons:

that will happen to you on the day you are most happy
Why u dey fear now?Go and read the end if people like u that mocked God/even his prophet Elisha.Just continue and see if God will not turn u to squirrel.I kuku trust Nairalanders hunters association
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Illisius: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sorry for the man
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by suny247: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
God punish devil
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by lincs25(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
He should better seek a spiritual greener light else it will not work.
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by sddiamond: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
donofdons:
Eziokwu? kolomentalistic idiota
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please don't attempt to 'run' again. sad angry
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Maziebuka01(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=donofdons post=57925637]Anyone that seek divine greenlight before doing anything is schizophrenic and mad. How long will it take us to realize that God is dead.
[/quote

Only a fool will say there is no God

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by uvalued(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
donofdons:
fo.ol that says in his heart there is no God....wawa

Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Timblaze(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
he should better seek God's leading to contest for a second term 2019.because as it is now he may not hv the chance with this his level of leadership come 2019#benue will speak#
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Xfemt(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
donofdons:

your God is dead, lucifer loves me
see wht d american movies has done to u like dominion, lucifar etc. Wht a pity that u ve persued by those pple wit their way of doing tings. May God truely fall on u
Re: I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom by Reference(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
grin Ah, ah, why una dey vex like dis. Na only suggestion nau...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm / Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer / Lagos Begins Rebuilding Igbosere Court House , Nigeria’s Oldest High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.