Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) (55493 Views)

Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Because she took corn? What then of your politicians

Did you think of who she took the corn from.
Do you use one wrong to justify another.
I repeat that woman is wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) by GuntersChain(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2017
hunger bad, and someone some where is busy using pen to siphon billions of naira, and no one will see them to beat. Here they are busy taking out there frustration on the woman like say na she cause the recession.
Re: Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Did you think of who she took the corn from.
Do you use one wrong to justify another.
I repeat that woman is wicked.

You just proved you are impoverished and hungry. May God help Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You just proved you are impoverished and hungry. May God help Nigeria.
And you have just proved your stupidity is legendary.
I guess you are the woman that stole the corn.
Continue supporting crime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

And you have just proved your stupidity is legendary.
I guess you are the woman that stole the corn.
Continue supporting crime

Go fight your politicians for food. You don't even know how sad your case is.
Re: Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
olisaemeka1:
does it not make you think .......if someone can descend so low that she ends up stealing corn.....CORN....my brother the harsh reality is that 70% of the populace are now hungry and desperate..all I see here is a very desperate woman still trying to survive ...I do Not in any way support her crime though.

ARRANT Nonsense!!!!!
There are MANY people that descended so low, put pride aside and do jobs nobody envy (garbage collector/, pure water hawker etc) and these Re the people that should be praised for staying on the right side of the law...

But most importantly, thinking that it's ok to become a criminal and rob hard working citizen, because of hunger, is the reason why Nigeria will remain a failed state. This lazy foolish state of mind is slowly driving the country to a war zone.

If someone thinks it's ok to steal to survive then let them go and steal the polithieves (past and present) and certainly NOT Nigerians who are trying to make ends meet.
Re: Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
TinaAnita:
But Proverbs 6:30 King James version says:_
"Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;"

Why beat the living daylight out of someone simply because she stole something that is so worthless?

Funny xtians always selfishly taking from the bible what fits their agenda.
That bible also said to feed the hungry, and if you have possessions you should give it away to the needy. How any of you xtians follow such teaching
Re: Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
So unfair..

If nah dem mama wey hunger make am steal FOOD, dem go beat am ?

ordinary food !
Re: Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Women can Steal ?? Na Dem Ewduland People Very lazy Folks ordinary Food Stuffs ... Ndi Ofe Nmanu... By the way where is lalasticlala he wont like this story only Snake stories bubbles him Up God dey sha...

A good example would be your mother, your sister, your daughters and your smelly wife.

Re: Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) by olisaemeka1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT Nonsense!!!!!
There are MANY people that descended so low, put pride aside and do jobs nobody envy (garbage collector/, pure water hawker etc) and these Re the people that should be praised for staying on the right side of the law...

But most importantly, thinking that it's ok to become a criminal and rob hard working citizen, because of hunger, is the reason why Nigeria will remain a failed state. This lazy foolish state of mind is slowly driving the country to a war zone.

If someone thinks it's ok to steal to survive then let them go and steal the polithieves (past and present) and certainly NOT Nigerians who are trying to make ends meet.

I actually wanted to take out time to reply you ....But on a second thought ...Pls bro read my last statement very well..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.