Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

The 21st Century Marital Challenges And It Solutions. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The 21st Century Marital Challenges And It Solutions. (1184 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / 21st Century Parenting Dos And Don'ts - Sure Home Seminar / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 21st Century Marital Challenges And It Solutions. by Darevofpeace(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
Marriage is God ordained and it's more than for the act of procreation.
The truth is that you need not to be married to have children.
In this era of baby mama's and daddy's .In time where men would rather prefer to climb Mount Everest than getting married.
There are so many situations in the marriages we see around which seems like going through hell.
Some of these happening events seems unending soon and the fear of marriage increases more in the heart of men and women.
After five intensive years of studying some major marital crises, I was able to proffer some solution to it.
These solutions I would highlight are test proved and it's well applicable with the societal norms in this part of the world.

(1)Lack of financial management

Money ! Money!! Money !!!
The holy book described "money as the root of all evil"
It's never the evil itself.
The implication is that every evil works been associated to man has it foundation in the quest for money.
Every intending couple's and the married have no choice than to learn real and practicable financial management.
Lack of financial discipline could destroy a man at the long run.
Everything in life has a price tag on it and since money is the one of the resources been recognised as the major legal source of exchange,we must learn all available information about financial management.

(2)Parenting

Parenting is the act of raising up of children with the available resources at the parents disposal to develop the child physically, socially, spiritually, emotionally,and academically.
Parenting is a real hardwork. It's involves the daily act of sacrificing your personal comforts to make your kid's happy and give them a maximum life.
Any selfish individuals who does not want to live up to his/her responsibility to develop others must never venture into parenting.

(3)Career

Having a career before marriage is very essential.
Some people have jobs but only a few has a career.
You might want to ask me the differences between a career and a job.
A job is any profession that you earn an income from.
A job might not have a future expansion prospect.
Most jobs are not motivating enough. If on monday's, you feel sad going to work,you are doing a job not a career.
Most jobs requires no international trainings and attending of seminars /conferences to upgrade and increase efficiency in your field.
Career has future prospect.It also gives room for new skills and international exposure.
Career comes with steady promotions and upgrade.
Having a career gives you daily motivations.
Intending and married couples must be ready to sacrifice to get to the peak of there career.
Having additional qualifications added with the latest international training in your field must be a consistent affair.

(4)Third Party

Most divorce were caused by the influence of a third party.
Because of the close knitted values in our society,people hardly mind there personal businesses.
Right from the relationship,intending couples and married must keep out external parties.
Marriage requires real emotional intelligence and a toughness to weather all storms.
Sharing the private issues with an external party is a dangerous trend to tread upon.

(5)Life Eventualities(health,death of the partner,career lost)

Life eventualities has no specific timetable.
In the marriage, some negative circumstances and situations would come up.
This has nothing to do with been optimistic about life.
Each intending couples must always brace up and learn mental toughness in the battles of life.

(6) Unsatisfying sex

As popular as sex is,even for a shoe advert, a naked lady would be showed.
That sex had led to the break up of most marriages is a common thing.
Each partners has various sex libido and the mood at any given time could affect the satisfaction that comes with it.
I think real and effective communication should be done by each partners about how well to be satisfied.
A less satisfying partner in the sex life of any marriage is bomb waiting to explode.
Originally written by ayobami Joseph.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me... / How Can I Tell What My Husband Is Hiding From Me? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.