Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,280 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos (5046 Views)

Aluminium And Stone Coated Roofing Sheets At Best Market Prices / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Metcoppo Roofing Sheets At Ikot Ekpene. / Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.”

Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”

1 Like

Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.”
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Babs612000:

Please once again the height of the roof in feets.
The kingpost is 16 feets

Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by Babs612000(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
princejones:
The kingpost is 16 feets

Lovely thanks for your reply.
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2017
“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”

1 Like

Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 8:04am On Jul 18, 2017
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance,all things are attainable.You are at your best when you are yourself.Your originality is your greatest value.Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”

1 Like

Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
God bless you @adewaleID for your recommendation to Mr Romeo @romefe
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”

― George Bernard Shaw
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
“If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.”

― Bob Marley, Guitar Chord Songbook - Bob Marley
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
The trouble is if you don’t spend your life yourself, other people spend it for you.”

― Peter Shaffer, Five Finger Exercis
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
"The amount of satisfaction you get from life depends largely on your ingenuity, self sufficiency and resourcefulness "
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
" Your children are the greatest gift God will give to you, and their souls the heaviest responsibility He will place in your hands. Take time with them, teach them to have faith in God. Be a person in whom they can have faith. When you are old, nothing else you've done will have mattered as much.”

― Lisa Wingate
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
" If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

Win Borden quotes
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”

― Bil Keane
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
“Unless you know where you are going then you will not know how to get there.”

― Stephen Richards
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”

Chinese Proverbs quotes
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cool Sunday evening to everyone of us
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
You knew me from the day l was conceive in my mother's womb,you protected me and made me a prophet to my generation and today I'm manifesting your glory upon my life and destiny. For adding another year to my life,the grace upon my life shall not be in vain as l will continue to work for the betterment of mankind and the kingdom of God.
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

Steve Jobs quotes
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”

John Luther quotes
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Nothing paralyzes our lives like the attitude that things can never change. We need to remind ourselves that God can change things. Outlook determines outcome. If we see only the problems, we will be defeated; but if we see the possibilities in the problems, we can have victory.
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
"Whenever you have accomplished an impossible task,it becomes a mystery to an average man,and you become the mystic god.lt earns you influence, wealth,power and popularity. You can make that mountain a level ground" Robert Goddard quotes
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2017
“When you live your life by poor standards, you inflict damage on everyone who crosses your path, especially those you love.”

― Jordan Belfort
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2017
“Great Leaders Create More Leaders

Good leaders have vision and inspire others to help them turn vision into reality. Great leaders create more leaders, not followers. Great leaders have vision, share vision, and inspire others to create their own.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 11:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
“My father taught me that you can you read a hundred books on wisdom and write a hundred books on wisdom, but unless you apply what you learned then its only words on a page. Life is not lived with intentions, but action.”

― Shannon L. Alder
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2017
"Love the things you do,and you will keep doing better and bigger things, Dream of a thing,desire it,have passion for it and follow it with determination. Spice your passion with a smiling face and a good attitude and the world will hear of you" Prince Jones quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 BEDROOM Duplex In Pennisula Garden 40m Last!!! / Quality Aluminium works by Perfect Touch Aluminium. Casement with burglary / Old Building Renovation From Design To Completion, call 08141869662

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.