Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos (5308 Views)

Aluminium And Stone Coated Roofing Sheets At Best Market Prices / Measurements, Supply And Installation Of Metcoppo Roofing Sheets At Ikot Ekpene. / Enquiry On Cost Of Aluminium Roofing Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2017
Wishing everyone on my clients,friends,family and well wishers a merry Christmas celebration, remember to show love to someone as Jesus is the reason for the season.
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2017
“Patience Is Not the Ability to Wait:
Patience is not the ability to wait. Patience is to be calm no matter what happens, constantly take action to turn it to positive growth opportunities, and have faith to believe that it will all work out in the end while you are waiting.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
“Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.”

― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by Elevatrics: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
princejones:
“Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.”
You are doing a great job, salute
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by Elevatrics: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Elevatrics:

You are doing a great job, salute
thanks sir
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
“Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”

― Martin Luther King Jr., A Knock at Midnight: Inspiration from the Great Sermons of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2018
“When people talk about the good old days, I say to people, 'It's not the days that are old, it's you that's old.' I hate the good old days. What is important is that today is good.”happy new month
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2018
“I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but should get you pretty near.”

Margaret Thatcher quote
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
“If you don't create change, change will create you”

Change quotes.happy sunday
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter celebration to everyone of us and remember to show love for someone as Christ is the reason for the season
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2018
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2018
“Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Pythagoras quotes (Greek philosopher and mathematician, BC 580-500)
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2018
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2018
I will not give one moment of heaven for all the joy and riches of the world even if it lasted for thousands and thousands of years" martin luther
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak. – Thomas Carlyle
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2018
“We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.”
santiz

Jesse Owens quotes
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2018
“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Happy Sunday and wishing all of us a pleasant independent day celebration in advance
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
" Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:

- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2018
“Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.”

Orison Swett Marden quotes
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Call us now on 08037156958
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
“God makes three requests of his children: Do the best you can, where you are, with what you have, now”

African-American Proverb quotes
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Call us today on 08037156958 for all kinds and types of roofing materials and work
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2019
Good morning my good people of narialand,call us now for all you roofing needs
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2019
“So many people will tell you ”no”, and you need to find something you believe in so hard that you just smile and tell them ”watch me”. Learn to take rejection as motivation to prove people wrong. Be unstoppable. Refuse to give up, no matter what. It’s the best skill you can ever learn.”
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 8:39am On Jul 03, 2019
Call us today for your roofing project
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2019
Call me now on 08037156958
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Reach us here on https:///2348037156958
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.

J.K. Rowling
Re: Measurement, Supply And Installation Of Aluminium Roofing Sheets At Okota,lagos by princejones(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
Malcolm X, By Any Means Necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Bungalow Design / Lovely 5bedrooms Detached Duplex &bq At Chevron Lekki / How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.