Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host (7304 Views)

Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / My Web Host Is Holding My Domain Name Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by yicob(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2007
Www.myname.com For Free

I need a webhost and a domain registration for free. Have any to part with or any site i cud go, please link me up.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 06, 2007
don't you know that there is no free lunch in lagos you can't get a domain for free you have to pay for it  but you can get a free sub domain, but you can get free hosting  most site that  offer  free hosting will place adverts on your site and come to think of it free hosting  brings down your credibility. i can get you a cheab web host, 25mb  and free domain name mail feyisaralawal@yahoo.com or visit www.ffwebbusiness.com
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by niyyie(m): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2007
Feyisara was right with the points above.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by rufaai(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2007
Do you think its like getting water by the tap to drink

You can't get a FREE + FREE Hosting, NEVA! Better stop looking for it, cuz you are wasting your time for nothing,
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by sajayi: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2007
ABSOLUTELY FREE HOSTING

Hi, I can give you free hosting. Only condition is that you pay for the domain name which is just N2500.

http://www.trutechsolutions.biz/freehosting.php

Offer Valid for FIRST 500 Domains. GOOD LUCK

Specifications

Just pay for domain names. If you already have a hosting service you can transfer to us without paying for domain names.

1 Free Email Address
10MB Diskspace Space
1GB Monthly Transfer
1 FTP Account
PHP, Perl, Python, CGI-BIN Support

If you are interested just pay the amount for the domain name into my GTB account and you will have your account setup within 48 hours.

GTB Plc Account

AJAYI Olusola Awoniyi

Branch: Yaba
Branch Code: 219
Customer No: 825392

Cheers
Sola Ajayi
Trutech Solutions
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by CrudeOil2(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2007
you can never find a free domain on the net.You can only find sub-domains.But you would be frustrated by their ad banners.if u live in U.S .then go to www.officelive.com
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by sirpee50(m): 10:42am On Mar 14, 2007
dont mind them dude, keep searching and you will surely get a free one. good luck
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by olubiz(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2007
All agreed with all views above.

However for limited time frame, am giving out free subdomain hosting and free websites design services.

Visit http://olubiz.com and make your request.

All the best.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by Icon(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2007
Don't waste your time men. There's no such thing as free lunch. You could get free subdomains - www.yourname.theirname.com but you can't get www.yourname.com. You can get free hosting, but usually they'll put adverts on your site.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by Christino(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2007
If you have dreams, save up some cash and buy a domain. You can get free web hosts but they are so so unreliable. If you need it for your personal website, then you can get a free web host and also get a free redirection URL (not free domain). Anything free online can be stopped at anytime (check the terms of agreement, it's always specified therein)

Freewebs.com will give you free hosting. There's even free forum hosting from www.topfreeforums.com and so on.

Free URL (www.yourname.tk e.t.c.)

www.dot.tk, www.dot.co.nr, www.dot.da.cx and so on give you free redirection URL, that is they point to your webhosts (free webhosts usually give you free subdomain name so you can point such redirection URLs to your subdomain name). If it's for business, please get a domain name, i see www.syskay.com everywhere and i think it makes sense to work with them. 2,500 for a domain name + hosting in Nigeria is okay for a start!
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by rufaai(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2007
WOW!

Wat a Surprise?

AIMTech Nigeria Plc gives FREE Domain (yourname.com) + FREE Hosting (10MB). But you need to tell them your "AIM"

What is the content of your site; and how you would design and manage it, It takes just 24-72hrs for them to accept or deny your "AIM" for more information, contact sales@aimtechng.com

You can get one today!
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by Afam(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2007
Re: Free domain names

People should not accept any offers for free domain names because they are usually tied to a package which you must be paying for otherwise you lose the domain names.

It is better to pay N1.00 for a domain name than to get a free one. With N1.00 there is a monetary commitment so the provider cannot withdraw or seize the domain name should you decide to move away from the provider for whatever reasons.

Many people have run into problems with this type of free offers and many more will still experience the same problem if they fail to think well before accepting them.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by segedoo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2007
na wa oo.

awoof no go kill us for this naija.

what you don't pay for u don't value!!
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by rozilla(m): 4:36am On Mar 20, 2007
yicob, i found this tonite, while looking for a cheap webhost: freeola domain name web hosting
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by sweetie77: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2007
you can get a free website from www.naijaconnects.com i have one, its free and easy to use and looks professional.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by Zz15: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2008
yicob, i suggest you try http://dntemple.com/ . they offer free domains and hosting. i am a member there for a year now and i have gotten over 3 or 4 domains now. its very easy and i guarantee it works. just give it a try and i will be on dntemple if u have any questions about it. smiley good luck on getting your hosting and domain.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2008
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2008
i can get you a free domain name but on one condition you will have to pay for your hosting if you are interested mail pheyidwebmaster@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
i can get you a free domain name but on one condition you will have to  pay for your hosting if you are interested mail pheyidwebmaster@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by sitepaths: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2008
na wa o! just because the poor chap asked an innocent question?! am sure your head must be spinning @yicob (mine is grin)
The truth is free host usually come with added baggage in the form of tons of advertisement you cant control on your site. Free domains all u'll get will be a sub domain. However this is a trick i use to put up dummy sites for my clients:
1. You can get a free domain name at co.cc that will appear as www.yourname.cc (thats as close as you can get to the real thing)
2. Get a free hosting account at www.byethost.com
3. Go back to co.cc and redirect your domain to your new free hosting account

Q.E.D!

Hope that helps mate. By the way if you do find a better solution please feel free to share with us o!
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by maxville(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2009
Hi i think i might be able to give you WWW.YOURNAME.NET.TI for free and maybe WWW.YORUNAME.i.COM, with free hosting services, if you are intrested mail me desmondambaye@yahoo.com or leave me a post on [http://www.apsense.com/abc/maxville]MY BUSINESS PAGE[/http://www.apsense.com/abc/maxville] or check out my blog page. www.freedomainfactory.com can also offer you free domains
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by eddyatolsanh: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2009
Swoopo Clone is the ultimate script for starting your highly profitable online bidding website. This script is a powerful, scalable & fully-featured application that lets you create the ultimate profitable online penny auction website, just like TeleBid, Swoopo & Madbid.
Click here for more information SWOOPO CLONE SCRIPT.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by lanbaba: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2009
try eu.pn. free hosting+ subdomain if dats what u want
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by softworks: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2009
you can get free domain thru a search engines like google
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by suykin(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2009
grin na wa o. abeg no fall for any thing free o. simply becos something of valued i.e money go dey attached to am. grin
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by schneid: 3:02pm On May 06, 2010
my hosting plans comes with your own free domain name
i will give you 20MB pplus free domain name
200MB bandwidth
200email account
call 08052214265
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by komin: 4:19am On Jun 17, 2010
Keep in mind that choosing free host you can find may cause problems. you may visit this site http://www.worldtophost.com/
It has the best web hosting plan and good domain name registration.
Thank you.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by item: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2010
Do not accept any free domain name any where as it is not free. Go to www.77ng.com and register a domain name for only N1,500 or N1,400 if you are paying a reseller.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by sarahjohn63: 3:49am On Jul 17, 2010
With the unlimited web storage, web and add-on domains, web hosting package allows you to create the best. Free web hosting comes with a unique IP address. It is PHP and MySQL, you can use a series of custom scripts for your site, such as blogs, photo galleries, forums, carts, web poll, and more.
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by cystein(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2010
Come on guys. I believe this guy is new on the web. Maybe i can help him out though not for free. email me on cyrill@ke.jokafrica.net and lets talk about your budget!
Re: I Need A Free Domain Name And Web Host by sheffman19(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
an not antagonising you, but there is free domain + free webhosting, well am giving you the detail which i use to setup my own site for free, there are two site which i use and they work for me they are http://www.thedomain-yahoo/
http://www.thedomains-yahoo/ they work for me so much, you can also try it, i believe it will also work or you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / [HELP] Please What's The Cheapest And Good Hosting For Blogging? / 6 Reasons Why Wordpress Is Better Than Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.