Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy (37202 Views)

What's The Best Phone I Can Get With 70k Budget? / Best Phone Options For A 65-70k Budget / Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Emerikoss: 11:03am On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

Sadly I have. Using it currently. Bought mine when it first came out (45k). Everything was perfect until the charger got burnt, till then I haven't been able to get a fast charger that charges it fast. Only same gionee follow-come Charger of m5 charges it. The battery is dying currently. With heavy use, it could stay for two days. But now a day and some hours.
So, I know all about it. Though the speaker is dope.
Ohh ok,buy the original charger then
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by bamasite(m): 11:05am On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:
Hey guys. Really need advice from phone gurus.
I need help in selecting an Android phone not more than 70k with detailed attention to the following areas processor (octacore or deca)
Battery (not less than 4500mAH
Speaker sound
Camera quality
Memory (not less than 2gb+32gb).
Full HD.

Please not that infinix, itel and tecno MUST NOT be suggested.

Though I have heard about xiaomi but don't know much about their devices.

Thank you all as you help out

REDMI NOTE 4X PRO...THANK ME LATER...
I CAN HELP IF YOU BUY THROUGH THE ALIEXPRESS LINK ON http://www.phcpromo.com
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Protein0: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2017
Updated!!!

Xiaomi mi5 prime 3+64gb: N97k

Xiaomi mi max 2 4+64gb: N106k

Xiaomi mi5s plus 4+64gb: N124k

Xiaomi mi note 2 4+64gb: N138k

Xiaomi mi6 6+64gb: N165k

Xiaomi mi mix 4+128gb: N182k

Xiaomi mi mix 6+256gb: N203k

Free case nd glass for every phone

72hours delivery!

Call or WhatsApp 07063579846

Meanwhile, all other Xiaomi models and other phone brands (lenovo, one plus, umi, leeco etc) can be arranged for with flash delivery at affordable prices.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
got a london used lg g2 for sell...40k

https://www.nairaland.com/3888955/couple-trouble-after-dead-kidnap

@ op, most london used phones are simply naija stolen - be guided

udatso:
I need help in selecting an Android phone not more than 70k with detailed attention to the following areas processor (octacore or deca)
Speaker sound
Camera quality
Full HD.

before you engage any of the sellers here - please ensure you go through their profiles and be sure that you are not about to enter one chance. the same issues you see on jumia are prevalent here. lots of guys selling fake or refurb or repackaged follow come - who turn to arrogant gods when its time for a refund.

5 Likes

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by omalikoe: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

Have never been lucky with tecno. Infinix is cool but I have used lots of it. Doesn't interest me anymore. Yet to use zero 4 though, but the review for such a phone with so much price wasn't impressive. And it's totally higher than my budget. I still see itel as beginners in the mobile industry(i might be wrong though) .
use Infinix note 4pro. I fit ur specifications.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Iseoluwani: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:
Speaker sound
Camera quality
Full HD.

Gionee M6, A1
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by cypha101: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Infinix Hot S is meant to for you, look no further. With 55k.
udatso:
Speaker sound
Camera quality
Full HD.

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by SAOchani: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Gavrelino123: 11:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Freak101:
Why did you say itel,infinix or tecno mustn't be mentioned? shocked
They are Scrap mobile phones....
We call them....I must use Android Phone...
They are not worth Mentioning..
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by MizMyColi(f): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

Thanks but I was referring to tecno, infinix or itel. I found my choice in one plus 2 but for someone who isn't in Lagos, it's difficult to get. Not really a fan of ordering online and waiting for almost a month. For the xiaomi, I don't trust jumia anymore. On two occasions, jumia brought me devices that are faulty. The kind of fault that couldnt be detected immediately it was brought. I also bought 12kg cylinder from them at a very high price and the gauge didn't last for a month. I just don't trust them to deliver a good device. That's 2/5 score for jumia. So don't intend to use them.

Now I am being forced to increased by budget and go for tecno phantom 6 plus. Entering the market tomorrow, just hope it's not above 100 now. Do you have any idea the current price of this device.

Hello.
I didn't want to comment because I found that you rejected my favorite brand.

I use Tecno Camon CX and my friend @Kaboninc bought one yesterday at 3C hub for 59,000 naira.

I was amazed really because we got ours when it was around 70k.

He asked me if he could buy L9 plus and I vehemently disagreed with him.
Though I have never used it but I don't like the way the screen looks after sometime.

I hope he can do a public review after one month of use at least.

Please I want to beg you....
Instead buying phantom 6 plus, can you hold on for phantom 7?

I have seen a prototype of the device, but I don't know the specs. But from the way I saw that day, I know that device will bomb all existing Tecno phones.

Don't feel forced to buy any Device.
If you feel forced, you might end up regretting.

Aliexpress is a trust worthy site to a large extent, though I have had one of my goods in transit for close to 4 months now. Not funny right?

But then again, I have had the other batch of goods I ordered delivered to my nearest post office in less than a month. Great, right?

Life itself is a risk.

Try to be guided in your decision making.
Let the final opinion you accept be the one you give yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by hillsway(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

https://www.nairaland.com/3888955/couple-trouble-after-dead-kidnap

@ op, most london used phones are simply naija stolen - be guided

before you engage any of the sellers here - please ensure you go through their profiles and be sure that you are not about to enter one chance. the same issues you see on jumia are prevalent here. lots of guys selling fake or refurb or repackaged follow come - who turn to arrogant gods when its time for a refund.

must you quote me before making your point known?
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Joefixy(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2017
Sincerely speaking am currently using xiaomi product redmi.. Infact these guys are best in terms of Android phones..

1 Like

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by mekanaky: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Add 5k and buy Samsung J5prime for 75k. U will enjoy the phone
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
must you quote me before making your point known?

its called caveat emptor

you are an anonymous person on the internet who claims he has a 'london used' phone for sale
in my direct experience, most 'london used' phones are stolen in nigeria, and then flashed with roms from uk telcos

a samsung phone was stolen from me in a traffic robbery. i had registered the phone on android device manager, and it showed up there with a new identity samsung O2 phone. it had been flashed in less than 24 hours and was probably sitting in some road side shack as 'london used'.

it is the same way someone like you sold cynthia okusogus blackberry as 'london used'

some of us have no qualms about the origins of our phones ; others do not care if someone was maimed , killed, raped or otherwise harmed so that they can buy a phone on the cheap.

the onus is on the buyer to do due diligence to avoid stories that touch.

7 Likes

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Olibboy: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hello.
I didn't want to comment because I found that you rejected my favorite brand.

I use Tecno Camon CX and my friend @Kaboninc bought one yesterday at 3C hub for 59,000 naira.

I was amazed really because we got ours when it was around 70k.

He asked me if he could buy L9 plus and I vehemently disagreed with him.
Though I have never used it but I don't like the way the screen looks after sometime.

I hope he can do a public review after one month of use at least.

Please I want to beg you....
Instead buying phantom 6 plus, can you hold on for phantom 7?

I have seen a prototype of the device, but I don't know the specs. But from the way I saw that day, I know that device will bomb all existing Tecno phones.

Don't feel forced to buy any Device.
If you feel forced, you might end up regretting.

Aliexpress is a trust worthy site to a large extent, though I have had one of my goods in transit for close to 4 months now. Not funny right?

But then again, I have had the other batch of goods I ordered delivered to my nearest post office in less than a month. Great, right?

Life itself is a risk.

Try to be guided in your decision making.
Let the final opinion you accept be the one you give yourself.

hope it has a good battery?
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Olibboy: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
For me I always after d latest OS(Operating System) non of you guys mention it. the latest is for android is Nougat. if you buy nougat now, in d nearest future you re still on point than d person using lollipop and marshmallow. that's wat affect some blackberry now. they can't use whatsapp.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by bravesoul247(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:
Speaker sound
Camera quality
Full HD.

I'll advice you get a Tecno Camon CX or Tecno L9 plus. You'll enjoy lots of benefits and offers
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by hillsway(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

its called caveat emptor

you are an anonymous person on the internet who claims he has a 'london used' phone for sale
in my direct experience, most 'london used' phones are stolen in nigeria, and then flashed with roms from uk telcos

a samsung phone was stolen from me in a traffic robbery. i had registered the phone on android device manager, and it showed up there with a new identity samsung O2 phone. it had been flashed in less than 24 hours and was probably sitting in some road side shack as 'london used'.

it is the same way someone like you sold cynthia okusogus blackberry as 'london used'

some of us have no qualms about the origins of our phones ; others do not care if someone was maimed , killed, raped or otherwise harmed so that they can buy a phone on the cheap.

the onus is on the buyer to do due diligence to avoid stories that touch.
Dude!do accept my sympathy if your phone was stolen @ gun point.But you see,some of us have got a 7 - 1pm job which pays in 6 digits and furthermore decided to test run a simple business as gadget importation,just so "MULTIPLE STREAM" of income is reviewed (in-case you missed out on that econ 101 lecture).
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by ExInferis(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gptech:

And if I can't provide pics it means am lying? Smh. Didn't actually comment to spoil your market if that's what you think, just stating the fact, have one lying useless at my friend's, and have come across more with similar issue. Also check the reason why most people sold theirs here on nairaland , it's for the very reason of screen flickering.

I've owned 3 LG G2s.

Never had that ish.

Maybe u bought refubs.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Paruz1015(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Samsung Galaxy j5 prime @ slot.ng for 70k
Great specs
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
Dude!do accept my sympathy if your phone was stolen @ gun point.But you see,some of us have got a 7 - 1pm job which pays in 6 digits and furthermore decided to test run a simple business as gadget importation,just so "MULTIPLE STREAM" of income is reviewed (in-case you missed out on that econ 101 lecture).

i know all about multiple streams of income - evans also had them, not so?

you earn a job in six digits and you are on the internet hustling 'london used' phones grin grin

thats the beauty of the anonymity of the internet.

some joker posting from a 4 by 4 shack, selling stolen goods, and forming multiple streams of income grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3887184/2tb-worth-tutorials-application-could

see yourself - riff raff - selling what others posted on the web for free.

cheap roadside hustler that would be charging people for yahoomail and facebook accounts cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by gonkin(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oukitel k6000 pro 6000mah 5.5" display Android 6.0 3gb ram 32gb rom from 55k to 65k 1.3ghz octacore 16mp rear 8mp front Biometric fingerprint Although its not yet popular but its the bomb
Waiting for the Oukitel k10000 pro to hit the nigerian market 10,100mah 4gb ram 32gb rom Android 7.0 May be around 70k to 85k
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
fibonacci2526:
Xiaomi redmi note 4. 57k will get you one.
the problem with xiaomi fone are their screen. Any little thing, e go brk
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Gptech(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
ExInferis:

I've owned 3 LG G2s.

Never had that ish.

Maybe u bought refubs.
Of course you can say that when you are this lucky, but Google is your friend grin.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by hillsway(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
oyb:

i know all about multiple streams of income - evans also had them, not so?

you earn a job in six digits and you are on the internet hustling 'london used' phones grin grin

thats the beauty of the anonymity of the internet.

some joker posting from a 4 by 4 shack, selling stolen goods, and forming multiple streams of income grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3887184/2tb-worth-tutorials-application-could

see yourself - riff raff - selling what others posted on the web for free.

cheap roadside hustler that would be charging people for yahoomail and facebook accounts cheesy cheesy cheesy
How did you get access to the Internet if I may ask?Silly people like yourself are the reason why my south African colleague keeps stigmatizing Nigerians and anything that has to do with Nigeria,thereby making me work the extra mile just to prove a point. Kindly learn how to hold a simple convo without raining insult @ people. GOOD DAY
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
How did you get access to the Internet if I may ask?Silly people like yourself are the reason why my south African colleague keeps stigmatizing Nigerians and anything that has to do with Nigeria,thereby making me work the extra mile just to prove a point. Kindly learn how to hold a simple convo without raining insult @ people. GOOD DAY

look at this fecking hustler

does this south african colleague also help you sell the warez you get for free from the internet?
is he your fence for your 'london used' laptops with no box or charger?

good riddance to useless nonentities

@op, buy from this one at your own peril. a word is enough for the wise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by IdeyFindWife: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
hillsway:
got a london used lg g2 for sell...40k

And is that one supposed to be a phone or brick? I used the G3 and it was the worst phone decision ever.

Filled with bloatware, crazy to root, rooted it and almost searched in vain for cynagogen Rom mod for it...passable camera comparative to others in its price, crappy memory mgt etc, then, the power-button at the back in between the up-down button got pretty awkward after a while...pls, just don't remind me. Taught me never to buy phone ontop adverts on cable tv.

Those LG design teams are mad pple, abeg, they should just stick with making their frying pans, pressing irons and bread-toasters; phone making is a no-no for them!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by NigerianScholar: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:
Speaker sound
Camera quality
Full HD.

I dont see anything special in the specs u picked

You can get better phones for 40k
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by hillsway(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Is dat one a phone, i used the G3 and it was the worst phone decision ever.

Filled with bloatware, crazy to root, rooted it and almost searching in vain for cynagogen Rom mod for it...passable camera comparative to others in its price, crappy memory mgt etc, then, the power-button at the back in between the up-down button got pretty ackaward after a while...pls, just don't remind me. Taught me never to buy phone ontop adverts on cable tv.

Those LG design teams are mad pple, abeg, they should just stick with making their frying pans, pressing irons and bread-toasters; phone making is a no-no for them!
This got me laughing!but sir,we both know that 2 comes before 3 and also that 2 aint 3.

@op,if interested,I could place an order for a samsung s4 for 35k.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by sirlop(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Freak101:
China is number 1 in technology in the world.. shocked I hope you know
Says who?
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by EBUBS(m): 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Right now the best phone you can ever think of getting for that price is a xiaomi phone... Perfect UI, sweet feel, pretty look, awesome operating system etc..
The redmi note 4x matches your spec.. comes with 3gb ram and 32gb rom.. 4100 mAh battery but mind you the battery is a beat..
I have one for sell (brand new)..contact me and get it right away without delay... 08172983294.. grin

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by fibonacci2526: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
the problem with xiaomi fone are their screen. Any little thing, e go brk

Completely disagree, have used 2 xiaomi phones and never had issue with their screens.

Who uses a phone without tempered glass in 2017 though?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures / How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g / Glo Data Overload Promo. 2k For 2.5gb 5k For 12gb, 8k For 24gb, 15k For 36gb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.