Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy (35431 Views)

What's The Best Phone I Can Get With 70k Budget? / Best Phone Options For A 65-70k Budget / Pls With 50k To 70k Budget, Whch Phone Should I Buy? Ur Kind Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by sirlop1: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Slazim:

The Chinese have phones that are very good, but not popular, the likes of vivo, oppo, zopo and others. The apple Americans even brag about is made in China not silicon Valley.
What do u not understand there? Designed by apple in California, made in China!!! The prototype was designed in the USA and later assembled in China cos of their cheap labour, low tax and cheaper materials...Get your facts right.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Ogunleti01: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
jnichole:
pls is the LG g3 a nice phone to pick?
They are as delicate as eggs. If you can cope with d incessant breakage of the screen
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
muller101:
Op u are too old to seek for an advice of such.
No one is too old to seek for an advice
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Dude not just that they use low substandard parts in those rubbish phones but market them as premium devices that's why the Chinese manufacturers don't sell them in their own country

You are smart run away from those rubbish phones
Take am easy boss. I can see the heat of the anger fuming over you. You are right to some extent bit they still have certain phones that stand out. Take for instance phantom 6plus
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Iseoluwani: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

A1 vs xiaomi redmi note 4? Help me choose one

Pick A1

GIONEE'S PRODUCT ARE REALLY GOOD N THEIR BA3 Z DA BOMB.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Iseoluwani: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

Pick A1

GIONEE'S PRODUCT ARE REALLY GOOD N THEIR BA3 Z DA BOMB. Xiaomi 4 has slot issues n has bloat when running too much
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

Take am easy boss. I can see the heat of the anger fuming over you. You are right to some extent bit they still have certain phones that stand out. Take for instance phantom 6plus

No anger bro

Trust me all the devices are garbage

Even that one , it's not worth the stress
A blackberry bold 5 is better than it
It's more reliable
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
hugafella:

One Plus 3t. Dope!!
yeah it is
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Olodo
Go and manufacture your own phone na
50 to 70k budget and your want quality?
Poor boy

Go get a job
I have a job actually. And I don't need to manufacture. I just have to buy with the money I earn. I am grateful to my creator for his bounties and blessings Upon me and therefore I can confidently say that I am not poor. FYI, I just got gionee A1.... You can check out the price and help yourself

3 Likes

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

No anger bro

Trust me all the devices are garbage

Even that one , it's not worth the stress
A blackberry bold 5 is better than it
It's more reliable
just got gionee A1
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Keballl: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

I have a job actually. And I don't need to manufacture. I just have to buy with the money I earn. I am grateful to my creator for his bounties and blessings Upon me and therefore I can confidently say that I am not poor. FYI, I just got gionee A1.... You can check out the price and help yourself

So you defeated the aim of this thread in buying a higher priced device cheesy ?

What is the current price range of that A1 beauty ?
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Keballl:

So you defeated the aim of this thread in buying a higher priced device cheesy ?

What is the current price range of that A1 beauty ?
Got it 91k
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Protein0: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

Enjoy ya bae. kiss
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:
just got gionee A1

Good for you

Enjoy it
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Keballl: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

Got it 91k

Awesome!!
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Keballl:

Awesome!!
Thanks. Will upload some pix later
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by NigerianScholar: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

Which phones sir?
Infinix should suit you. Check their list of phones. But i waa trying to point out the fact that you werent specific with the specifications you gave
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by bravesoul247(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

Tecno l9 plus review hasn't been too impressive so far. Camon cx is so hot camera wise, but battery isn't it's strong suite. Phantom 6plus combines the two qualities but exceeds my adjusted budget.
Now it's Gionee A1 or xiaomi redmi note 4
Does Gionee and Xiaomi have Carlcare? Meaning you'll have access to a phones customer care if you get a Tecno device
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
This to inform you all that I finally got a device above the initial budget. I got gionee A1 at 91k. I guess you can call me a polygamous man with two gionee beauties

I wish to thank all those that contributed in helping me arrive at a very good decision. May you all equally find help when you need it.

3 Likes

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Good for you

Enjoy it
Thanks
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
NigerianScholar:

Infinix should suit you. Check their list of phones. But i waa trying to point out the fact that you werent specific with the specifications you gave
ok
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
bravesoul247:
Does Gionee and Xiaomi have Carlcare? Meaning you'll have access to a phones customer care if you get a Tecno device
no
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by MizMyColi(f): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:

Thanks dear. I don't really hate tecno. I have a very bad record with tecno Phones. I guess I am unlucky.

I actually considered buying tecno phantom 6 plus, increased my budget to 100k, unfortunately the least price for the device is 110k. . Currently in phone market. Though, tecno shops are closed for today, will try on Monday again. If it's still impossible, then the battle is going to be between gionee A1 and xiaomi redmi note 4

Modified :Couldn't wait to lay my hands on the Gionee A1 sweetheart.

Nice.
You got Gionee A1 ey?
Congratulations.

I was going to tell you that Phantom 6 is actually better than 6 plus.
Save for the finger print scanner.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by val15: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
HTC A9
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by MizMyColi(f): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
kaboninc:

kiss kiss

The phone is super cool.. Faster than I thought..

Let me wait for a month naaa

Okay.
Enjoy smiley

Hope you know how to utilize the smart cover?
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by udatso: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
MizMyColi:

Nice.
You got Gionee A1 ey?
Congratulations.

I was going to tell you that Phantom 6 is actually better than 6 plus.
Save for the finger print scanner.
lol. Really.. ...what about battery
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by REDDEVILS1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Completely disagree, have used 2 xiaomi phones and never had issue with their screens.

Who uses a phone without tempered glass in 2017 though?
kindly name the phones and how long you used them. Again how often do the fall frm ur hand
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nokia 3 or Nokia 5
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by MizMyColi(f): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
udatso:
lol. Really.. ...what about battery

That's another Plus.
But my friends who have used both believe that Phantom 6 is sturdier.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by techlorddsblog: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
joshmee4real:
Cassava a12. yu ll enjoy d fone

Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by fibonacci2526: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
kindly name the phones and how long you used them. Again how often do the fall frm ur hand

Redmi 3s(6months) and Redmi 4 prime(3 months)

LOL so you think if any other phone brand falls on the ground,the screen won't get cracked? Na wa ooo.

Oga use a tempered glass and be careful with your phone.Thats the moral of the story.
Re: 50k-70k Budget: Best Android Phone To Buy by Bjgirl1: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
You're right,bought the G3 for my daughter last week,it never stop flickering since then, I tried to return it but the company keeps sending updates to me.That phone is extremely bad,it doesn't worth it.
Gptech:

Yes, really! Great old phone, probably the best design by LG but that screen flickering issue is devastating, just like Blackberry storm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2015 Latest And Fastest Free Browsing(airtel, Etisalat And MTN) / Whatsapp Is Temporarily Banning ‘gbwhatsapp’ Users / How To Stop Airtel Unsolicited Messages That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.