Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) (78789 Views)

Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court / Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases / Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
nja wch way......a country are stewpid tins happen
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by SaulRazor: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Look at this fool talking about human right while you killed and kidnapped so many people violating their human right,the should charge this man and kill him using an electric chair

There is no electric chair in Nigeria and even is there was there will be no electricity to power it

3 Likes

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Look at this fool talking about human right while you killed and kidnapped so many people violating their human right,the should charge this man and kill him using an electric chair
if thats truly you on dp..maybe i will employ the help of evans to kidnap you to my other room lol..

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by pascaldebravo: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Afonja defending a developer—haha, u no serious at all.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by skyp(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is naija, anything goes. The lawyer could possibly win the case and this so called Evans could even be discharged and acquitted by court. Before the man is requesting to be charged he might have done what the politicians are known for.... naija is ....
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by obataokenwa(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evablizin:
There is procedure for everything as stipulated by law. This your suggestion is so barbaric and not in tune with human right. The law will be interpreted and the right measure given to him.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by andyanders: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is this one a lawyer or Charge and Bail Lawyer? Having this kind of man as a lawyer would even make his case worst. So Evans still feels that he has right? Anyway, until it is confirmed that the so called lawyer is a true lawyer, then we know what to say.Who will pay this laywer since his parents and village people has rejected him?

Or maybe the lawyer in just hustling to make small money from him. Who would want to bring his money to get him off this crime?

Yes, he has the right to a lawyer but already, his statements already has convicted/implicated him more and from his statement, he should be looking at life and death at least.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
The fooolish ones are here talking Afonja and IPOB while the wise are making use of every opportunity to make money.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Evablizin(f): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
obataokenwa:
There is procedure for everything as stipulated by law. This your suggestion is so barbaric and not in tune with human right. The law will be interpreted and the right measure given to him.
sorry i didn't mean to be so barbaric,is just that this man is so annoying no single remorse
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by ipreach: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
I support the lawyer please, its a high time the police charge Evans to court and deal with him according to law of the land
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Maj196(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oga lawyer no worry if u free am na u e go kidnap first
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
repogirl:
who is this one again? undecided
You don divorce your husband Ni?
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evablizin:

Criminals have rights.

U live in nigeria thats why u dont know.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by repogirl(f): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Movingcoil:

You don divorce your husband Ni?
which husband from where? Its like you have recently renewed your Idiocy license.

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by fareed69(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
This Lawyer should be sentence to death even without trial

Thunder Fire him
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by nell4: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Afonja always trying to clean up Igbos mess since 1967.

Even though their god Ojukwu take cover after 3days of war grin
lol. This is no case. the guy wan chop and be famous. hungry lawyer.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by safiaapussy: 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
repogirl:
Cone head....just saying. undecided

and I no like to dey insult fine women o

see this Lawn Tennis headed,_shit soup eating,chest beating,baby factorying, carjacking,Pedophiling,drug peddling,ass drilling, kidnapping and adult napping venturing, potopoto swimming, gala selling, movie pirating, land grabbing, no man's land claiming, money ritual doing biafrat o.

we're trying to save your blooda and you're insulting us on top, e no kuku concern us, e no kidnap any tayo or babatunde

Mods sorry o, but na this fool first start am angry

#Justsaying cool

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by emynike2001(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evans victims will be like.....

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by superpauL(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Evablizin post=57933708]Look at this fool talking about human right while you killed and kidnapped so many people violating their human right,the should charge this man and kill him using an electric chair
sharap, Evans shed no blood.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by bewla(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evablizin:
E ye GI fun
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
repogirl:
which husband from where? Its like you have recently renewed your Idiocy license.
You started the insults, no call mods to come ban me when I start because I know what to use and set you to default settings.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Using his illegal money to fight government, he won't win at all, just wasting his money, infact that account should be frozen.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by fxkay1: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oya End Time charge and bail lawyer!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by obataokenwa(m): 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Evablizin:
sorry i didn't mean to be so barbaric,is just that this man is so annoying no single remorse
I understand. He has apologized severally. But the police are wrong by keeping him without been charged to court. If that man get a good lawyer, he can deny all those confessions and assume he said all under duress cos the time for him to have been sued is long overdue.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by jbnm: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
d guy is a joke.his human right indeed.any1 supporting Evans is a criminal deep inside himself

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by boogie2910: 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Afonja always trying to clean up Igbos mess since 1967.

Even though their god Ojukwu take cover after 3days of war grin
Afonja cone head always looking for free money
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by CCDav1: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/evans-sues-igp-failure-arraign/

Photo credit: https://www.paxnigerian.com/arrest-of-judges-lawyer-drags-buhari-agf-dss-igp-to-court/

Who called this one to Bar?hmmmmm.. He should be arrested as one of bro Evans boy..but wait. Oo this man conscience died since he joined Evans kidnapping squad... Winche dey learn work wia him dey for strong mind...Uwafi
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by burkingx(f): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
ABEG MAKE UNA CLEAR FOR MY FACE ! I WAN HAIL COMMANDER ......

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by ShakurMY(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
But seriously they are violating his human right.
From the on set, I knw this man will be released or sooner or later nothing will be heard bou this case again, no be Naija we dey? Na billionaire kidnapper faaaa
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Innov8ve1: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
This government is useless for such a criminal to have the guts to sue the police
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by repogirl(f): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Movingcoil:

You started the insults, no call mods to come ban me when I start because I know what to use and set you to default settings.
Use whatever you say you have and quit the empty threats.

You know I will call on the Mods as usual and your ID will be sent where it belongs. By now you should know my threats are not empty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.