Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) (78810 Views)

Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court / Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans Lawyer, Withdraws From Kidnap Cases / Olukoya Ogungbeje: "Why I Am Defending Evans, The Kidnapper" — Lagos Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by placeofallure(f): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
Look at this fool talking about human right while you killed and kidnapped so many people violating their human right,the should charge this man and kill him using an electric chair

Sorry I'm late, has anybody seconded yet? I am if no one has.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Evablizin(f): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
placeofallure:

Sorry I'm late, has anybody seconded yet? I am if no one has.
lols nobody yet

1 Like

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Yabiola26(m): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
The lawyer just want to make name and money for himself kiss

Since APC started ruling this country so many bad news here and there...
Crime, poverty, death, sickness, corruption, liars, heartbreak, broken home, fake pastors, police killing innocent citizens, soldiers brutalizing the citizens, drunkards, hatred and more has increased. May God almighty punish and destroy all the leaders in this country. shocked May God punish any youths on this forum supporting APC or any Nigeria politicians.

God have mercy on we the youths tongue
God bless NIGERIA!!

Ode sebi na last year Evans your blood brother just they terrorise this country..

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
repogirl:
Use whatever you say you have and quit the empty threats.

You know I will call on the Mods as usual and your ID will be sent where it belongs. By now you should know my threats are not empty!
So you will actually call the mods to ban me when I start resetting your brain?
Nawa ooo I thought you've grown, let me give you a couple of years before returning but before then continue your child and juvenile delinquency because it is your time and you need to expend that energy, leaving it in your your young bizarre hormone rigged body will definitely lead to obesity and diabetes type 2 but be careful of manual brain reset alias hot-slap from others, I can only offer automatic brain reset, full sensor/censor option.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by repogirl(f): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Movingcoil:

[s]So you will actually call the mods to ban me when I start resetting your brain?
Nawa ooo I thought you've grown, let me give you a couple of years before returning but before then continue your child and juvenile delinquency because it is your time and you need to expend that energy, leaving it in your your young bizarre hormone rigged body will definitely lead to obesity and diabetes type 2 but be careful of manual brain reset alias hot-slap from others, I can only offer automatic brain reset, full sensor/censor option.[/s]
It's still too early in the day for you to be drunk on stupidity. Rambling stupidly from your ASS as usual.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by tomakint: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
repogirl:
It's still too early in the day for you to be drunk on stupidity. Rambling stupidly from your ASS as usual.
Hey beautiful one, quickly do something about your "old like" on your profile page....that digit is scary I repeat, that digit is scary do something now angry just one free like will cure it
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by repogirl(f): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
tomakint:

Hey beautiful one, quickly do something about your "old like" on your profile page....that digit is scary I repeat, that digit is scary do something now angry just one free like will cure it
lol, that's the idea. cheesy
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by tomakint: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
repogirl:
lol, that's the idea. cheesy
The what

Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Ademola121(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evans has done more than Anini sef.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2017
repogirl:
I just dey pity you and whatsoever that allowed you to start existing or are you a product of a failed abortion or were you born through miscarriage? Am surprised that a human being especially a woman will have this misplaced rage, just look at yourself and compare with with someone high on cannabis, just very little margin made you higher in stupidity chart more than a cannabis stoned person.
Re: Olukoya Ogungbeje: Kidnapper Evans Lawyer Who Sued Police IG On His Behalf (Pic) by Jelal0007(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Movingcoil:

So you will actually call the mods to ban me when I start resetting your brain?
Nawa ooo I thought you've grown, let me give you a couple of years before returning but before then continue your child and juvenile delinquency because it is your time and you need to expend that energy, leaving it in your your young bizarre hormone rigged body will definitely lead to obesity and diabetes type 2 but be careful of manual brain reset alias hot-slap from others, I can only offer automatic brain reset, full sensor/censor option.
Sucker punch bro...u nailed it. The B!tch just keeps spraying trash 4rm that sewer she calls mouth. Anyway,I'm not surprised though....sluts exhibit such behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Imo State - PICS / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.