Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,491 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated What Would Your Reaction Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated What Would Your Reaction Be? (431 Views)

If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? / Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated, What Would Your Reaction Be? / Daughter Gets Her Mother An Iphone 7 On Mothers Day, Her Reaction Is Epic (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated What Would Your Reaction Be? by Monday5(m): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
I was having a well heated discussion with two young ladies. Topic of discussion: SHOULD YOUR DAUGHTER GETS IMPREGNATED WHAT WOULD YOUR REACTION BE? O'boy, their answer make me I catch fever instantly. They responded almost at the same, "I WILL SEND HER PACKING IMMEDIATELY". It hasn't ended oo, na my battery run down. I was like, "are hearing yourself, your own daughter?". Alright, send her packing to where? Offcourse, the answer was "to live with whosoever had impregnated her". I WANT TO HEAR YOUR OPINION ON THIS, PERHAPS SOME OF US WILL LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT LIFE.
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated What Would Your Reaction Be? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
If my daughters believe they A) are old enough to have sex, B) have unprotected sex after all my guidance and warning about such crazy act, and C) do an ADULT act, aka to willingly get pregnant, then I guess they are also ready to get their own apt... So I will also show them the fukcing door so they can live the adult lifestyle to the fullest.

They will always be welcome at my house, as guests any time they desire , but they cannot live under my roof any longer, as there are no free loading on my boat.
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated What Would Your Reaction Be? by Caustics: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
we will celebrate with her and her husband. the child will be named jonah if a boy and dorcas if a girl
Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated What Would Your Reaction Be? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
The guy who impregnated her should house and feed her. I'll take my grandchild from them and cater for him while the two fools struggle to set up a home

1 Like

Re: Should Your Daughter Gets Impregnated What Would Your Reaction Be? by AbiaBoi: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2017
This is tough, in as much as I prefer and like to have more female kids. I hope such doesn't happen buh if it does I'll still be there for her, mistakes happens and that's part of life. Her getting pregnant doesn't stop her from being who she's meant to be.......

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Emotions In Check During Changing Times / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (photos) / Subscribe To Any Of Our Home Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.