Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (photos) (435 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (photos) by Anstalk(f): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style

As shared by Yougos

Ladies In The House, How Many Of You Can Treat Ur Maid Like This(picture)

This is madam and her house help (maid) as we do call them

her help's birthday.

How many madams will still treat their house help in such a good way??

http://anstalk.com/lady-celebrates-housemaids-birthday-style/

lalasticlala

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2017
smiley

But make sure you are not maltreating her when you switch off your data .
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2017
Lovely but hope she's not earned so many slaps in the past before earning this grin or she de take style advertise her sef.... Madam is a fine woman shaaa tongue
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (photos) by anuma1(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2017
Cool
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (photos) by thorpido(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
The girl looks like she is a relative of hers.

Good thing though that she treats her well.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (photos) by Arthurwinner(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2017
Neva believe anything on internet
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (photos) by adadike281(f): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2017
I believe this because I have seen people that are actually very kind to their house maids. My mum is one, if u see her maids then, u will think they are my older sisters

(1) (Reply)

Man’s Fiancee Caught Sleeping With Best Man,3 Weeks To Wedding / Subscribe To Any Of Our Home Plans / Slim That "Big Tummy" With This Hot Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.