Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation (1592 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren / Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / We Are Not Part Of Your Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu’s Community Tell IPOB Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Metro South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Visionless Agitation

The Ogbia Brotherhood Youth Council has condemned comments made by leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, which belittled Nigeria's ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

Kanu had accused Jonathan of not completing the East-West Road and for doing nothing for his people when he was in power.

“I love Yar’Adua and Shehu Shagari, Patience Jonathan would have made a better President than Goodluck", the IPOB leader had said.

Reacting, National President of the OBYC, Dr. Laguo Gilbert, said Kanu’s comments are unfortunate.
“Such radical statements remain one of the reasons the IPOB agitation lacks its required substance", he said.

“The OBYC, however, advises Kanu to learn from the mistakes made by the group in the past and its predecessor, as this will be necessary to implement its vision.”

The group also warned the Radio Biafra director “to stop linking a honourable man like Jonathan with his agitation which is lacking vision and direction.”

“Bringing former President Jonathan into its issues in such a disrespectful manner will neither help nor give credence to its rancour. The OBYC, therefore, warns Nnamdi Kanu to desist forthwith from linking a man of honour like Jonathan with his visionless agitation.”

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/south-south-group-blasts-kanu-dont-associate-jonathan-with-your-visionless-agitation.240952/
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Thewrath(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
I see
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by bizza45: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
if una wan fight for Biafra , make una go fight for am jeje, no dey involve person wey no send una...Gej get a lot for e plate right now, e still dey think about how Pmb dey carry people wey work for am because of corruption now this one wan come add e own matter ... abeg make una pack one side make this man sleep beta sleep

1 Like

Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
bizza45:
if una wan fight for Biafra , make una go fight for am jeje, no dey involve person wey no send una...Gej get a lot for e plate right now, e still dey think about how Pmb dey carry people wey work for am because of corruption now this one wan come add e own matter ... abeg make una pack one side make this man sleep beta sleep
Nor mind them dem wan tanish GEJ image
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by bizza45: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
DCONE1:
Nor mind them dem wan tanish GEJ image

they always find fault in everyone ... bia kpachara onwe unu anya oo
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Chiaka(f): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
I know Goodluck already has his regrets........at least he learnt that it is useless trying to make people who dont like you to like you. You dont have to sacrifice your house for someone no matter how nice you try to be you still assumed to have done nothing for him. He played father to all......which never was appreciated even as the expense of his own.....perhaps the reason Kanu called him weak. He thought he would have another term to balance up and do things down south but lost the opportunity. PIB was not signed, Restructuring even though was in print but was never done. He has too many distractions also fro, within and outside Nigeria...Like the Bible said for Kanu is to forge ahead All Nigerian presidents are standing on a faulty foundation except the foundation is reshaped we will still not make head way even with the smartest head. The current government structure inhibits. Nigeria government is being run on a faulty foundation.
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Syphax(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
We are all entitled to our opinions. I don't know why people are making a big deal out of Kanu's comments. This shows that people actually care about his opinions. If you think that you get mouth for this country go and talk ill of Jonathan and see whether people will react to your comments.
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Chiaka(f): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
I know Goodluck already has his regrets........at least he learnt that it is useless trying to make people who dont like you to like you. You dont have to sacrifice your house for someone who does not appreciate you that no matter how nice you try to be you still assumed to have done nothing for him. He played father to all......which never was appreciated even as the expense of his own.....perhaps the reason Kanu called him weak...... He thought he would have another term to balance up and do things down south but lost the opportunity. PIB was not signed, Restructuring even though was in print but was never done. He had too many distractions also from, within and outside Nigeria...Like the Bible forget the past things and press on.. Kanu should focus ahead. All Nigerian presidents are standing on a faulty foundation except the foundation is reshaped we will still not make head way even with the smartest head.......talk less of a messed head. The current government structure inhibits opportunity, development and exploration. Nigeria governance is on a faulty foundation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by kocvalour(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
GEJ was weak... I de my house come nd beat me

1 Like

Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Victornezzar: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kanu is just talking 2 remain relevant
Gej was never useless
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Aufbauh(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is simply a psychopath.
A man that doesn't know when, where and how to choose his fight is already a victim of his own choice.

One thing that is certain is that his kinds are wired to keep hurting themselves and blow away with the wind.
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by nototribalist: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Truth be told, Goodluck was weak, he would have cancelled that election. Cos if it was Buhari he will do it to him in a heartbeat

1 Like

Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chiaka:
I know Goodluck already has his regrets........at least he learnt that it is useless trying to make people who dont like you to like you. You dont have to sacrifice your house for someone no matter how nice you try to be you still assumed to have done nothing for him. He played father to all......which never was appreciated even as the expense of his own.....perhaps the reason Kanu called him weak. He thought he would have another term to balance up and do things down south but lost the opportunity. PIB was not signed, Restructuring even though was in print but was never done. He has too many distractions also fro, within and outside Nigeria...Like the Bible said for Kanu is to forge ahead All Nigerian presidents are standing on a faulty foundation except the foundation is reshaped we will still not make head way even with the smartest head. The current government structure inhibits. Nigeria government is being run on a faulty foundation.
I agree with you...even if you bring a saint to come and rule nigeria with this present foundation he is still going to fail. thats why we need restructuring.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
Truth be told, Goodluck was weak, he would have cancelled that election. Cos if it was Buhari he will do it to him in a heartbeat
you cant cancel an election when international bodies are watchin and observing it.
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
kocvalour:
GEJ was weak...
I de my house come nd beat me
no need to come your house to beat you na to just consult the god of thunder to fire your left nyash
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
A man that doesn't know when, where and how to choose his fight is already a victim of his own choice.

One thing that is certain is that his kinds are wired to keep hurting themselves and blow away with the wind.
im telling you and gullible ones are following like zombie and worshiping him
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
Kanu is just talking 2 remain relevant
Gej was never useless
elderstates men like obj ,tinubu etc are just watching him,his cup will soon get filled
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Victornezzar: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
DCONE1:
elderstates men like obj ,tinubu etc are just watching him,his cup will soon get filled
ur ryt but Bros Tinubu isn't an elderstates man
he's a drug Lord
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

ur ryt but Bros Tinubu isn't an elderstates man
he's a drug Lord
but he has say and influence in todays Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Victornezzar: 12:06am On Jun 29, 2017
DCONE1:
but he has say and influence in todays Nigerian politics
Hmm
Baba no be like dah oo
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Dannidom(m): 12:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Do people understand what 'Bitter Truth' truly is? I doubt
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Dannidom(m): 12:24am On Jun 29, 2017
Some people use the term 'Bitter Truth' to remind us that Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast on a woman's regalia we agreed but when we tell them that Awolowo died from rat poison intake it becomes an 'Insult'
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 12:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Dannidom:
Some people use the term 'Bitter Truth' to remind us that Ojukwu fled to Ivory Coast on a woman's regalia we agreed but when we tell them that Awolowo died from rat poison intake it becomes an 'Insult'
who poisoned him?
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 12:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Victornezzar:
Hmm Baba no be like dah oo
just say you nor like the man...grin
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by Victornezzar: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2017
DCONE1:
just say you nor like the man...grin
Lol....Ehen
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by victorDanladi: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Aufbauh:

loloz

some one that loves shagari because of "a road"'.

well,he didn't tell us while he loves yaradua.

But hate all other Nigerians except IPOB members not even Igbo(s) ,IPOB members.Because,he hates Igbo Pentecostal Christians with passion.
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
victorDanladi:

loloz

some one that loves shagari because of "a road"'.

well,he didn't tell us while he loves yaradua.

But hate all other Nigerians except IPOB members not even Igbo(s) ,IPOB members.Because,he hates Igbo Pentecostal Christians with passion.

the thing. Weak me ooh.
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by ocelot2006(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
kocvalour:
GEJ was weak...
I de my house come nd beat me

And Nnamdi Kanu is a genocide-loving fool and bastard.
Re: South South Group Blasts Kanu- Don't Associate Jonathan With Your Agitation by DCONE1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
i sorry for these igbos ipob when nnamdi cownu go change am for them

(1) (Reply)

African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. / Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Nigeria – Ubani / Possible Replacements For The Nigerian Flag.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.