Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. (1592 Views)

African-American Soldier Trace His Ancestry To Nigerian Igbo (pic) / Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu, Oluremi Hamzat Dressed In Girl Guides Uniform (photos) / Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. by KingSango(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes, here we are again the constant promotion of sodomy, this time Blackwomen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkiC3B1hJzM

The ultimate blog on sodomy, pedophilia and bestiality being promoted by Black elites:

https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. by Myself2(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

UNIVERSITY OF EKWENSU,,,,UNIVERSITY OF EKWENSU (In CHINWETALU AGU'S voice)
Re: African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. by KingSango(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Myself2:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

UNIVERSITY OF EKWENSU,,,,UNIVERSITY OF EKWENSU (In CHINWETALU AGU'S voice)

CHINWETALU AGU is one of my favorite actors, he always plays the villain in alot Nollywood movies.

Seriously, mulatto Blacks are running our communities in the West, they are the offspring of the Whites. Most of our major leaders have been mulattoes, such as Barack Obama who brought in these sodomy demons. Obama is a pedophile because those kids are not his and Michael Obama, who is using the name Michelle Obama. Obama isn't related to any Kenyan his father is a nasty African American male named Frank Marshall Davis. Frank Marshall Davis is a member of the sodomite Boule. In the early 20th century, Whites via the Skullnbones society created the Omega Phi Psi Fraternity, a fraternity of mulatto Blacks who were the offspring of White elites. These mulattoes were all homosexuals and they were put over the African American community. But Barack Obama isn't Kenyan. Michelle Obama is really Micheal Robinson, whose family is a generation of sodomite Boule Blacks from Chicago who run the African American community there. This entire family was created by the CIA and those girls were taken from Kenya and are being raised by two homosexuals. This is how come Obama supported Gay Marriage. Ase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vAWdmR3lY

The Ultimate blog on sodomy, pedophilia and bestiality promoted by African American elites:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. by KingSango(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Greetings,

The Blacks who are talking Black Power and living it aren't marrying and dating outside of the race. But the Blacks who are talking Black Power, but are marrying and dating outside the race, they are the ones White Supremacy promotes to the community of African Americans. Great discussion, great facts, and great presentation Mr. Genie. I would want to add however, that you expose closet homosexuals, because they are doing alot of trickery too! All the Blacks politicians and religious leaders who are promoting Gay Rights are secretly living as closet homosexuals. Barack Obama and Micheal Obama are the main ones, two men living as man and wife, ones is a sodomite and the other a transgender. This truth includes many that are in the so-called Conscious Community, Pan Afrikans and Black Nationalists. This is a very tricky area of the closet Black homosexuals. There are more Blacks living as closet homosexuals than any other race of people. This is because, rape and sodomy, which is being propagandized, as homosexuality, natural, born that way, was forced upon African people via rape and sodomy of their populations. Any Black supporting LGBTQ is a race traitor. This doesn't excuse anybody including Minister Louis Farrakhan who stage a platform for the LBGTQ during the Million Man March Anniversary by lining up the sisters dressed to appear as the Rainbow flag. Also Minister Farrakhan has supported LBGT promoting actors, actresses, ministers, and politicians throughout his tenure as Nation of Islam head. Scientology was founded by a known pedophile L. Hubbard, who his own son said that his father was a Satanist. Scientology was taken from Nazis brainwashing sciences that L. Hubbard, a military leader collected from Nazi archives, copied them and then gave the original documents to the U.S Military. L. Hubbard then used these Nazi brainwashing sciences to form the basic foundation of Scientology. Coupled with the fact that L. Hubbard was a disciple of Aleister Crowley, who is known as the beast among Satanists, one would conclude that L. Hubbard was a pedophile as well. Satanists are known for conducting crazy sex rituals involving children and turning them into MK ultra mind control specimens. How could Min. Farrakhan sleep at night? How can anyone of you who love the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, his wife sister Clara Muhammad, all the sacrifices that made to promote purity and righteous as the success of the Black race, sit silent while Min. Farrakhan destroys our community by infusing his fiery flame into the LBGT propaganda? How could you? And another thing, I want to point out, that Mr. Genie is correct, the NOI uses goons just like the LBGT uses mafia type bullying towards any who oppose this apparent genocide against African people. This includes stalking and defaming any who opposes them and lots of them are Black Greeks who work for the police departments, who hold congressional seats of power, and community church leaders who are also closet homosexuals. Ase. Love, Sango.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3JmbTjLB48&t=1s

The Ultimate blog on African American elites helping to promote genocide of the Black race:

1 Share

Re: African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. by KingSango(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
The Nigeria Television Authority must not allow this movie, "Girls Trip" to be seen anywhere on television or at the movies in Nigeria. Nigeria is the birthplace of mankind, many great legendary African gods and goddesses have their tombs in Nigeria. The Niger Area like Ancient Egypt and East Africa have a very important significance in the history of Africa, with its long list of ancient royal bloodlines of Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Napa Benin, Akan and Fon peoples, this includes Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, and Cameroon. We must not allow the take over of African spirits and minds by the Black Illuminati of America who are in cahoots with Whites to spread homosexuality to young African girls for to do so would be committing genocide to the African family. What will we do when our daughters become lesbian mothers? How sad would it be for us to see the Lions living like Hyenas with the females being mannish, bullish, and butch and not a queen mother. We must fight against the rebels of African culture who are helping to promote rape and sodomy culture by LBGTQ agenda. Ase. Love, Sango

1 Share

Re: African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. by KingSango(m): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Spread the truth far and wide
Don't let the demons hide
Though they may look you and I
They are our blood is an evil lie
Demons come in all forms and shapes
Black demons lavishing in sodomy and rape
Black demons worshiping in evil cults
Sango strike them down with million bolts

Ase.

1 Share

Re: African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. by MrMaestro: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
I really don't understand what the problem is with this movie, as I haven't seen it. Can someone elaborate?
Re: African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. by KingSango(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
MrMaestro:
I really don't understand what the problem is with this movie, as I haven't seen it. Can someone elaborate?

They, the homosexual/pedophile Black African American elite, mostly mulattoes lead by Barack Obama, put over the African Diaspora, are spreading immorality and vice via an innocent get out and have unbridled fun movie that is aimed particularly at young Black African girls.

1 Share

Re: African American Elites Promote Lesbian Sodomy In "Girl's Trip" Movie. by KingSango(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sodomy leads to death. Ase.

(1) (Reply)

PDP: I Remain Loyal To Makarfi – Sheriff / Former Kebbi Gov, Deputy And Top PDP Members Defect To APC / I Don't Pity Buhari For His Son's Accident Read Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.