Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) (38010 Views)

MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2017
Put him fire angry
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Pumpido75(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2017
How do the mob identity a badoo member, just curious.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by kwajahafiz(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love his boxers...

Somebody should strip him naked and send me the boxers please.
Gayman, wet in u wan with anoda man's dirty boxers.
Na for you to sniff abi?..

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by DieBuhari: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2017
dominique:
They should make him lead them to other gang members. These badoo guys are always looking dirty, maybe it's a prerequisite to be a mber of the gang.

Most of the guys from that tribe are like that
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by olajay86(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/06/badoo-cult-group-strikes-in-ikorodu.html

Badoo cult group strikes in Ikorodu again, kills three
Thursday, June 29, 2017 0
Suspected Badoo cult group has again struck in Ikorodu area of Lagos, killing three persons and injuring several others.
The latest attack forced residents of the community to besiege the palace of the Ayangbure of Ikorodu, Oba Adewale Shotobi, in protest of the continued killings by the gang.
It was gathered that the heartless Badoo group yesterday attacked a family of five at Olopomeji, Odogunyan, Ikorodu, killing three and leaving two children, between the ages two and four, in critical condition.
The incidents happened around 3am on Wednesday on 9 Aliyu Adesanya Street, Olopomeji Bus Stop.
A resident told newsmen that members of a family he identified as David Ikehi were struck to death with a grinding stone.

The witness said: “David, his wife, Pricilla, and their son, Moses were killed with a grinding stone. Another son, Sunday, was seriously injured, while their two-year-old boy is missing.
“A bloodstained grinding stone was found on the premises and that was when we suspected that the dreaded cult group known as Badoo had struck again.
“Apart from numbers 9 Aliyu Adesanya Stree, two other buildings were attacked, although no casualty was recorded in the other buildings.”
He said policemen from Sagamu Road Division were invited to the scene, “after which they took the injured to the hospital and the dead to the mortuary.”
Meanwhile, a text message to the Lagos Command spokesman, ASP Olarinde Famous-Cole, has not been replied.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Preshochyx(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Officiallyme:
,I don't know why they that guy is still breathing. please kill him ASAP na. That's why o trust my warri people so

Leave Warri people out of it man... Una dey always associate us with bad practices. If na good thing now, u nor go call Warri.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by nuele(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Pls is high time we stopped this, this is unethical, we ought not take justice to our hands, we might be wrongful in our judgement of the supposed culprit, remember the case of the kidnapped pharmacist that led to the arrest of Evans, peradventure he was linched to death wud God forgive us?

Let him be handed to the constuted investigative authorities-- d police, yes we can den follow up, d community as a whole, if u go and sleep, that may b giving the corrupt ones in police the opportunity to make money with the matter, thus justice denied.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by DieBuhari: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
MrJorge:
He is dead already! He was burnt to death by angry mobs. It actually happened in ogijo.
Didn't they get any information from him?
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by shevy878: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Are these badoo gang related to Olamide Badoo
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by frenchkisser(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Abeg wetin be "badoo member" abi na d normal badoo social network?
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by AYOUNG(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Moreoffaith:

get well soon.
No be small get well soon.. grin
I wonder if they don'tget banned
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by mekybabe1: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2017
How dem take know say na baddoo member?
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by stGabrielo(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2017
angry angry angry angry burn! burn!! burn!!! burn the bastard,son of a bitch Hell is your home omo ale.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2017
dominique:
They should make him lead them to other gang members. These badoo guys are always looking dirty, maybe it's a prerequisite to be a mber of the gang.

To look neat, he shld av joined illumi instead. Right?
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by praiseosula: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Very good. Hope he was burned alive so he can taste hell b4 he gets there
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by MrJorge(m): 10:27am On Jun 29, 2017
DieBuhari:
Didn't they get any information from him?
I can't say cos I wasn't there. It happened close to my place of work and it's unfortunate I don't have the pix and video here.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by tejpot(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2017
MrJorge:
He is dead already! He was burnt to death by angry mobs. It actually happened in ogijo.
I also got the info
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2017
When i see things like this is the parents i pity how i wish that when you join cult u won't bear the name of your parents just luk at d disgrace nd shame you'av brought them, go skul u no go, go do farm work you no go, go work u no gree.. Now na tyre nd fuel be your portion.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by torqque7(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
MrJorge:
I can't say cos I wasn't there. It happened close to my place of work and it's unfortunate I don't have the pix and video here.

Hmm na wa o,but what exactly is their reason for killing families?did the families have an outstanding beef with the gang members or something?I just keep wondering how they choose who to attack and reasons why they do because it is just complete madness and wickedness to just be killing families randomly.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by MrJorge(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2017
torqque7:

Hmm na wa o,but what exactly is their reason for killing families?did the families have an outstanding beef with the gang members or something?I just keep wondering how they choose who to attack and reasons why they do because it is just complete madness and wickedness to just be killing families randomly.
I guess it's for rituals and I believe they have sponsors.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Officiallyme: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Preshochyx:

Leave Warri people out of it man... Una dey always associate us with bad practices. If na good thing now, u nor go call Warri.
Like it or not,warri is a home of touts...
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Kendroid: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2017
mrugooo4444:
Boost your financial Status TODAY!!!
See details below
Am seriously wondering what ur ancestors are really doing with ur brain right now.

My best guess is "They are using it to play Snooker" grin grin grin
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by sergiolefty(m): 11:10am On Jun 29, 2017
the more u kill them the more we hear dey kill people,instead of killing,torture him so that he can lead u to their leader....
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by kasmail(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love his boxers...

Somebody should strip him naked and send me the boxers please.

u ehn.. nwa.. I know wetin u dey find there... grin
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:23am On Jun 29, 2017
bro and sisters...do they need to tell you by looking at this guy that he is a criminalmehn if this guy handle u for middle of night..na sure death..may God keep us safe...

They should have just taken him to a river side and mix cement and garri for him to drink...

No small kid will look at that face that wont shiver..even adult...

Oh boy na straight up gun him down if i meet am for corner and luu deh.

PS...Please can someone please tell me why they kill familiesat least innocent kids and womenthat baffles me as wicked as i am...i really would love to know the motivation.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
tongue shocked sad sad angry angry angry sad wey tyre/gasoline. I'll personally participate and burn the bastard slowly.First nail his. balls sack to the ground and watch him die painful death
Lol. dem you are wicked but obviously not as wicked as this badoo guyd

1 Like

Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by RapportNaija(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Is it until the whole of Ikorodu residents is wiped out by these group with a faceless sponsor till the Lagos govt and Police will come to our aid? Ambode!!! what are you doing about these baskard Badoo gang
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by SeyiIrawoDidan: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2017
What if it's a case of mistaken identity? What if he was tortured till he gave a confession against himself falsely?
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by RealHaute: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2017
dominique:

Lol...you want him to lead them into a trap?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) / 3 Headless Bodies Found In 80-year-old Herbalist’s House In Osun State (photos) / Zenith Bank Compensates Families Of Slain Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.