Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) (38014 Views)

MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Badoo Member Caught & Beaten To Pulp By Mob In Police Presence In Ikorodu(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Some of the people beating him are Badoo members. They should make him sing like Evans
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by EASY39(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kill The Beast
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Babe, na beating make that guy face be like that o.

dominique:
They should make him lead them to other gang members. These badoo guys are always looking dirty, maybe it's a prerequisite to be a mber of the gang.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Tecno66: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
henryanna36:
According to reports,another suspected Badoo gang member was caught in Escobar, Ogijo, Ogun State.Ogijo Ogun State shares boundary with Ikorodu, Lagos State.

Details later

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/another-suspected-badoo-member-caught.html
wey him grinding stone? They should let him take them to the house of other members of the cult.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
conductor1:
I'm crying. Save Yoro.baland.

Skull miners are harvesting human parts like it's no man's business in Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun while Baddo terrorist group are crushing people's skulls like egg in Lagos and Ogun. I don't even want to mention Hausa/Fulani butchering innocent Sudanese migrants and sky fallers at Ife, Mile 12 and everywhere.

By the time this people get their Oduo Republic, only few people will be left in that region and that will be in Ekiti State.

Save Yoro.baland before the imminent crash of Nigeria. We have to save these people now that they are still in Nigeria.

United Nations, CNN, World Bank, USA, Trump, Israel, China, please do something.

Ekwuchaala m

Ekiti is the state that needs the most saving from SW states, and I'm from Ekiti state. The rest of Nigeria is no better than other SW states, with the exception of say Lagos. I'm pretty sure you gave Ekiti a pass because of your heroe Fayose, but you have always been on the wrong side of history based on the number of degenerates you've chosen as heroes/leaders in the past. Even so, you haven't learnt from history given your recent braggadocious and hateful rhetorics, exposing law-abiding Igbos in the North to genocide.

Fayose's love affair w/ your likes can only end one way. A certain Wole Soyinka and Victor Banjo love affairs comes to mind. History uncannily repeats itself time and time again.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by piecesprince(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kill him before police will rescue him
henryanna36:
According to reports,another suspected Badoo gang member was caught in Escobar, Ogijo, Ogun State.Ogijo Ogun State shares boundary with Ikorodu, Lagos State.

Details later

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/another-suspected-badoo-member-caught.html
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love his boxers...

Somebody should strip him nakéd and send me the boxers please.

Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by dingbang(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Even if I were the pope, I would approve his death
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by omokab: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Somebody should help me with detail of this nonsense cult group. Are they the same badoo on Internet? Because somebody sent me a message to join badoo group on internet sometimes ago but I decline. I just don't like the name that's why I don't even open the site.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Really?...

I used to think they are not Humans not knowing they even bleed, cry and beg for mercy.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by johnson232: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
how are we sure this guy is not innocent....
what proof do they have that he is really a member of the gang...
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by quivah(f): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
dominique:
They should make him lead them to other gang members. These badoo guys are always looking dirty, maybe it's a prerequisite to be a mber of the gang.
they rub engine oil on their bodies and wear only boxers or shorts , this is to ease their escape especially when they are caught and chased. the oil, which makes their body slippery, and the lack of clothes make it difficult for them to be grabbed during a chase.

some of them had been caught earlier, and one confessed they do these things for ritual purposes, they are being sponsored by big men. he mentioned names of big men in Lagos, even mentioned a king!!!!!
most of these wicked men are well known in Lagos, especially in ikorodu.. they own hotels, filling stations etc.
it's really sad!
so far, no action has been taken against those mentioned sponsors.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by quivah(f): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
johnson232:
how are we sure this guy is not innocent....
what proof do they have that he is really a member of the gang...
he might be innocent true but the black substance on his body and his clothing gave him away.
that's their usual appearance, engine oil and shorts/boxers
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Ermacc: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
dominique:
they soak themselves in engine oil before going for operation. that's why they're always looking like stinking auto mechanics
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Viking007(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
quivah:

they rub engine oil on their bodies and wear only boxers or shorts , this is to ease their escape especially when they are caught and chased. the oil, which makes their body slippery, and the lack of clothes make it difficult for them to be grabbed during a chase.

some of them had been caught earlier, and one confessed they do these things for ritual purposes, they are being sponsored by big men. he mentioned names of big men in Lagos, even mentioned a king!!!!!
most of these wicked men are well known in Lagos, especially in ikorodu.. they own hotels, filling stations etc.
it's really sad!
Interesting.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
quivah:

it's really sad!

Hmm, na wa o.
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
cheesy LMAO
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
why wasnt he beaten into confession
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by quivah(f): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Viking007:
Interesting.
believe me, there is a very high tension in ikorodu and environ.
people hardly sleep these days, men are out at 9pm watching everywhere.
women protesting.
in fact many have relocated, at least for the time being.
people are angry and suspicious, any new face roaming around during the day is questioned rudely.
everywhere must be light up at night, so if there's no electricity, each Street keep a tire burning.

gosh people are so wicked!!!!! I just can't imagine how human beings can do these acts!
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Just beating why not rob him out!
Re: Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos) by Preshochyx(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Officiallyme:
Like it or not,warri is a home of touts...

Touts, not murderers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Kills Female Corporal In Lagos (pictured) / 3 Robbers Butcher Security Officer In Delta, One Caught & Tied Up (Graphic) / Man Who Pretends As A Delivery Man To Steal Vehicle Parts Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.