Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing (61154 Views)

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by bastien: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
OkoYibo:

One day, you'll see what you're looking for.
black man mentality
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
So many guilty Nairalanders will isolate this thread...

....slay queens, Vaseline crew......etc

For me I belong to #Team Virgin...spot-less

Lalasticala why not put this to test lets verify.... undecided

This lack of health education is why Africa is still leading in new HIV cases.

Newsflash: It's not by sex alone that you get HIV.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by aquadude15: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
you dat u are looking for d sign up and down will surely get wat u are looking 4. sign ko, signal ni
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by donkossy(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
bastien:
team virgin my foot, you think say na only sex they give am? They der they mumu ya self, don't go and get tested

As for me, I do test every three months
no worry werin u de find every 3months, u go see am one day

1 Like

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by jiangchu: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
i foouk 2 weeks ago grin grin grin grin. probably will go for testing nextweek embarassed

1 Like

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by malware: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
Don't rely on symptoms to predict your HIV status. A friend of mine nearly committed suicide because he exhibited almost all the symptoms mentioned above.

He later summoned courage and got tested with 100% positivity that the results would turn positive, but the results were ironically negative. He had some relief then but he still insisted on getting tested again and again to the extent that he runs HIV test every given week but all the results were negative.

So Ignore all symptoms and get tested for a relief of mind.

1 Like

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by bastien: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
donkossy:
no worry werin u de find every 3months, u go see am one day
rubbish, no quote me again
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by sunnedee2: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
abumeinben:

One day, you'll find what you're looking for grin grin grin
You are one funny dude...
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

No,

Only from chewing stick
I know u are a Guru but before u ridicule me, my reason for asking is because they said the virus cannot survive outside a host...even the whites that brought western education would have cleared my doubts without any iota of mockery
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sirjeff I know y I ask the question....
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nasrudeen: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tank u for notify us ;DTank u for notify us
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Bizzyliss(m): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hahahaha immediately I know am positive,I don go do blood money be that, since early death is involved ����
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by plendil: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
EntMirror:
Lol.. you guys still believe this myth?

A tight Friend of mine tested positive last ten years. He went to two different hospitals and the result was same.. he was immediately
placed on meds and this my guy was religiously taking this meds for up to a year. in fact, a week after knowing his status was sickness all through.. The aids symptoms where manifesting in a great manner.. Why hasn't it manifest since?

The mad has lots of side effects, not forgetting that he keep smelling drug drug wherever he go lol. He didn't even know.. I have to tell him.

A year after, he stopped the med. He was healthier when he hasn't discovered his status, immediately he was placed on drugs, all his systems were just unstable.

It's over 9 years now, and this dude is the most healthy looking guy you'll ever see. The marvelling part is, he fears drugs lol and he hardly fail sick.

If the virus exist at all, then it's not harmful. The major cause of death has always been fear.. It's fear that kills aids patients, not HIV.. Once they know their status, they start worrying about death, marriage, lots of things which indirectly depress their immune system.

Because of my friend, I did lots of research and I came to enlightenment. There are even renowned scientist who are yet to believe that shiittt .

Aids is not real.. That cocktail given to aids patients is what kills.

I drop my pen.

shocking display of ignorance. . . shocked shocked

And to believe people actually believe this pack of falsehood judging from the number of likes.

@ALL, PLEASE!!

To all reading this, all posted above is totally FALSE. While the ARVs given may have occasional side effects, some of which maybe very seriosu, in the overwhelming number of cases, the medication have proven to be very useful in preventing the development of AIDS and improving the quality of life. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Elxandre(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
raphafire:

I know u are a Guru but before u ridicule me, my reason for asking is because they said the virus cannot survive outside a host...even the whites that brought western education would have cleared my doubts without any iota of mockery
Was once worried till I read experts say on an American forum, that its almost impossible to get it from salons etc. since it dies in moments outside a host.
Sex is still the most possible way to get it.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Elxandre:

Was once worried till I read experts say on an American forum, that its almost impossible to get it from salons etc. since it dies in moments outside a host.
Sex is still the most possible way to get it.
Exactly my reason for asking...but I was ridiculed nl gurus
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
So many guilty Nairalanders will isolate this thread...

....slay queens, Vaseline crew......etc

For me I belong to #Team Virgin...spot-less

Lalasticala why not put this to test lets verify.... undecided

I hope you know HIV is no respecter of persons, virgin or not. Please get properly educated on various means og transmission, because your post is yelling ignorance.
HIV does not take ignorance as an excuse. It's like an egg, once it happens, it happened.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by aadoiza: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
EntMirror:
Lol.. you guys still believe this myth?

A tight Friend of mine tested positive last ten years. He went to two different hospitals and the result was same.. he was immediately
placed on meds and this my guy was religiously taking this meds for up to a year. in fact, a week after knowing his status was sickness all through.. The aids symptoms where manifesting in a great manner.. Why hasn't it manifest since?

The mad has lots of side effects, not forgetting that he keep smelling drug drug wherever he go lol. He didn't even know.. I have to tell him.

A year after, he stopped the med. He was healthier when he hasn't discovered his status, immediately he was placed on drugs, all his systems were just unstable.

It's over 9 years now, and this dude is the most healthy looking guy you'll ever see. The marvelling part is, he fears drugs lol and he hardly fail sick.

If the virus exist at all, then it's not harmful. The major cause of death has always been fear.. It's fear that kills aids patients, not HIV.. Once they know their status, they start worrying about death, marriage, lots of things which indirectly depress their immune system.

Because of my friend, I did lots of research and I came to enlightenment. There are even renowned scientist who are yet to believe that shiittt .

Aids is not real.. That cocktail given to aids patients is what kills.

I drop my pen.
May God bless you for this. I thought I was the only one who knew about this. HIV is as harmless as drinking water. I read an article about a scientist who reportedly injected himself with HIV on live TV just to prove how innocuous it is.

Oyinbo can hardly fool me these days. I don wise up cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by victor8269: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
chudyprince:
You get tested every 3 months? Are you in expectant stage?
Help yourself, condom is cheaper than test
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by victor8269: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
chudyprince:
You get tested every 3 months? Are you in expectant stage?
Help yourself, condom is cheaper than test but abstinence is bae!!!
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Chigorkizz(m): 11:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by abumeinben(m): 12:35am On Jun 30, 2017
[quote author=Halib post=57964349][/quote]
grin grin
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by FellaL: 2:48am On Jun 30, 2017
LOOOL. na wa o

this one would just be putting fear in somebody.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:14am On Jun 30, 2017
Josh44s:

The barbing saloon u went to last week gave u HIV. Go and do the test and confirm it grin
shocked

My Bros barbed me with my own personal clipper.. tongue
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by PotatoSalad(m): 4:25am On Jun 30, 2017
lol. I had a swollen lymph node in my armpit some weeks ago. shii i was scared af. there are ways to contact HIV sha. turned out the ish was a bacterial infection.
Ciprotab and I'm good grin
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by BLACKPANTHER(m): 4:49am On Jun 30, 2017
nupeg234:

Source: http://www.healthylifevision.com/16-signs-you-may-have-hiv/

Bullshitt Nigeria alone will give you all these without HIV Aids
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Have not had sex before, am very careful of the sharp objects that I make use of. I just donated blood days back, I don't see the need of thinking HIV in me.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by mecussey(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2017
bastien:
team virgin my foot, you think say na only sex they give am? They der they mumu ya self, don't go and get tested

As for me, I do test every three months

my dear, in today's world, na only sex dey give hiv.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by bastien: 7:08am On Jun 30, 2017
mecussey:

my dear, in today's world, na only sex dey give hiv.
maybe, but that doesn't stop one from running test 3/6 months, people in this forum thinks im a fool for doing mine
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by mecussey(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2017
bastien:
maybe, but that doesn't stop one from running test 3/6 months, people in this forum thinks im a fool for doing mine

I prefer to check protein, sugar, colestrol etc. Hiv is the list thing on my mind...i.e if you lead a good life.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by bastien: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2017
mecussey:

I prefer to check protein, sugar, colestrol etc. Hiv is the list thing on my mind...i.e if you lead a good life.
HIV is free, others mostly ones in a year, but still it's good to go for check up
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Lisaflex:

Read abt immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS)...It will help u understand wht happened 2 ur friend wen he started tkin d drugs. Oh! n pls tell ur friend 2 go bk 2 his drugs so he doesn't cm dwn wt AIDS.
I lost both my parents to this dreaded virus. My mom just recently(2017) It progressed to AIDS even when she was taking her drugs religiously since 2003. Could it be that the virus developed resistance to her drugs? Watched her die slowly at the hospital and it still hurts me terribly.
Pls if you have HIV be sure to monitor your CD4 cells count at least every 3 months so the condition doesn't progress to AIDS. If it falls below 200cells you're heading towards trouble already. Normal levels is about 500cells and above. The virus attacks those cells aggressively once you stop taking your drugs. Eat right and think less. I learnt the hard way loosing both parents in my mid 20s now. No siblings. It's terrible.

1 Like

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2017
HIV IS NOT MY PORTION IJN..... GOD HELP ALL DOS FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

663 New COVID-19 Cases, 166 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 9 - (2987 Tested) / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Coronavirus: Africa Recorded 17 Deaths In 24 Hours – WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.