Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing (61170 Views)

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Josh44s(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

My Bros barbed me with my own personal clipper.. tongue

Okay cool. Na joke I dey sha
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by yassjib: 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
A guy of mine experience such symptoms and went for HIV test after 7 years it was negative.. 15 years latter it was negative but sometime experience some of the above symptoms mentioned. does it mean those symptoms are for HIV alone? pls elaborate
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Lisaflex(f): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
uddeze:
I lost both my parents to this dreaded virus. My mom just recently(2017) It progressed to AIDS even when she was taking her drugs religiously since 2003. Could it be that the virus developed resistance to her drugs? Watched her die slowly at the hospital and it still hurts me terribly.
Pls if you have HIV be sure to monitor your CD4 cells count at least every 3 months so the condition doesn't progress to AIDS. If it falls below 200cells you're heading towards trouble already. Normal levels is about 500cells and above. The virus attacks those cells aggressively once you stop taking your drugs. Eat right and think less. I learnt the hard way loosing both parents in my mid 20s now. No siblings. It's terrible.

So sorry abt ur parents...Resistance is possible ,hence d importance of compliance 2 drugs n monitoring (CD4 count)during treatment.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by shege45: 4:04am On Jul 01, 2017
yassjib:
A guy of mine experience such symptoms and went for HIV test after 7 years it was negative.. 15 years latter it was negative but sometime experience some of the above symptoms mentioned. does it mean those symptoms are for HIV alone? pls elaborate
i experienced it for 6yrs n even still experience some..did test last week.negative
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by yassjib: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2017
shege45:
i experienced it for 6yrs n even still experience some..did test last week.negative
then that's to say its not HIV...it might be something else far from HIV
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by jbblues24(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2019
I like to wax my legs and stick the hair on my back. Why? Because it keeps my back warm. There's method in my madness. kiss
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by TEP3858(m): 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos) / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.