Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing (61162 Views)

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor / "I Have HIV But I Am Still Beautiful" - South African Lady Celebrates Herself / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by blessingee: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
tripoli007:
See the amount of people viewing this thread and few comments

Na this kain thread dey humble men grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by tripoli007(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=blessingee post=57964155]

Na this kain thread dey humble men grin grin grin[/quote

Bros no be small matter

1 Like

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Josh44s(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
So many guilty Nairalanders will isolate this thread...

....slay queens, Vaseline crew......etc

For me I belong to #Team Virgin...spot-less

Lalasticala why not put this to test lets verify.... undecided

The barbing saloon u went to last week gave u HIV. Go and do the test and confirm it grin

3 Likes

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by OkoYibo: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
bastien:
As for me, I do test every three months
One day, you'll see what you're looking for.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Olive4(f): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
I did my test today and I am free

thank God
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by SaulRazor: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
bastien:
team virgin my foot, you think say na only sex they give am? They der they mumu ya self, don't go and get tested

Why do you do test every 3 months? What are looking for ? Be careful before you find that thing you are seriously looking for oo grin because even the Bible says seek and you shall find

4 Likes

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by HausaOverlord: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
A lot of other diseases share this symptoms too, just get tested, if u know sure

1 Like

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Taah....vaseline crew cant get hiv

3 Likes

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by zico10(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
since its HIV there is no sign(s) only TESTING is the way. we only have symptoms of AIDS .pls stop misleading the general public .

2 Likes

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

Vaseline crew nor bad na, at least na rub throway we dey do without the opposite sex.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by DarkHenrie(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
All this Horseshit is buried in only individual or are you a legion?

**shudders**
EntMirror:
Lol.. you guys still believe this myth?

A tight Friend of mine tested positive last ten years. He went to two different hospitals and the result was same.. he was immediately
placed on meds and this my guy was religiously taking this meds for up to a year. in fact, a week after knowing his status was sickness all through.. The aids symptoms where manifesting in a great manner.. Why hasn't it manifest since?

The mad has lots of side effects, not forgetting that he keep smelling drug drug wherever he go lol. He didn't even know.. I have to tell him.

A year after, he stopped the med. He was healthier when he hasn't discovered his status, immediately he was placed on drugs, all his systems were just unstable.

It's over 9 years now, and this dude is the most healthy looking guy you'll ever see. The marvelling part is, he fears drugs lol and he hardly fail sick.

If the virus exist at all, then it's not harmful. The major cause of death has always been fear.. It's fear that kills aids patients, not HIV.. Once they know their status, they start worrying about death, marriage, lots of things which indirectly depress their immune system.

Because of my friend, I did lots of research and I came to enlightenment. There are even renowned scientist who are yet to believe that shiittt .

Aids is not real.. That cocktail given to aids patients is what kills.

I drop my pen.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Halib(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
abumeinben:

That is a proverb. The ending part is:
One day, you'll find what you're looking for grin grin grin

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Nasri100(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
EntMirror:

A tight Friend of mine tested positive last ten years. He went to two different hospitals and the result was same.. he was immediately
placed on meds and this my guy was religiously taking this meds for up to a year. in fact, a week after knowing his status was sickness all through.. The aids symptoms where manifesting in a great manner.. Why hasn't it manifest since?

The mad has lots of side effects, not forgetting that he keep smelling drug drug wherever he go lol. He didn't even know.. I have to tell him.

A year after, he stopped the med. He was healthier when he hasn't discovered his status, immediately he was placed on drugs, all his systems were just unstable.

It's over 9 years now, and this dude is the most healthy looking guy you'll ever see. The marvelling part is, he fears drugs lol and he hardly fail sick.

If the virus exist at all, then it's not harmful. The major cause of death has always been fear.. It's fear that kills aids patients, not HIV.. Once they know their status, they start worrying about death, marriage, lots of things which indirectly depress their immune system.

Because of my friend, I did lots of research and I came to enlightenment. There are even renowned scientist who are yet to believe that shiittt .

I drop my pen.

Your friend is probably 1 in a million. Hopefully it isn't you that is that friend. And no, HIV is not a myth. It is real and a slow killer.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Mcreloaded(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
[In order words multiple symptoms is as a result of HIV Abi.
Simple summary
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Op please explain why buhari is like this, does is mean he is suffering from hazardous disease more dangerous than HIV/AIDS abeg explain because I yam not understanding

1 Like

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by lolita1020(f): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
some Nairalander are shivering already

well just go for a test ... i will do same smiley
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Mayor21(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
few days ago i was having fever, sore throat and head ache together... though it only lasted for 2 days after taking coartem
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Akin1212(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
The whole of Nairalanderss are currently focused on this thread as at the time of reporting... For more news visit http://www.akinwilderman.com
grin grin grin

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Akin1212(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by 2shure: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Something must kill man
Money
Drugs
Alcohol
Women
Highness
Sickness
Accident
Sars
Army
Nepa
Electric shock

Have it in mind
Our life expectancy in africa is low
Anything above 55 na Gods grace

1 Like

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Lisaflex(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
EntMirror:

I drop my pen.

Read abt immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS)...It will help u understand wht happened 2 ur friend wen he started tkin d drugs. Oh! n pls tell ur friend 2 go bk 2 his drugs so he doesn't cm dwn wt AIDS.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by ularibabe: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
You are right, manyof then even at the very fact they have it for sure. See: www.livhorg.org ask us first.

quote author=Equal2DeTask post=57941606]So many guilty Nairalanders will isolate this thread...

Lalasticala why not put this to test lets verify.... undecided[/quote]
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
THIS IS REAL THREAD, NOT TONTO THIS TONTO THAT.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Afamed: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Many diseases are also associated with these symptoms. Like the someone said above, the best bet is your HIV test, even though there are deadlier diseases more than HIV.

1 Like

Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by humblemikel(f): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
bastien:
team virgin my foot, you think say na only sex they give am? They der they mumu ya self, don't go and get tested

But my Brother no vex oooo
Why you dey do test every 3month
I pray u don't get what u are looking for in Jesus name lol
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Fadman4real(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
tripoli007:
See the amount of people viewing this thread and few comments

My brother fear fey catch everyone, I should go and do test soon.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by mikkypel(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hepatitis B is more dangerous
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by tripoli007(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Fadman4real:

My brother fear fey catch everyone, I should go and do test soon.

Omo I no fit do am ohhh
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by Fadman4real(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
tripoli007:

Omo I no fit do am ohhh

You have too at least once a year. Na once man dey die just close your eyes and do it. Make threads like this no fey give you hypertension.
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by neonly: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
What u don't know don't kill it bullets dat kills people
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by bastien: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
humblemikel:

But my Brother no vex oooo
Why you dey do test every 3month
I pray u don't get what u are looking for in Jesus name lol
auntie, it's advisable to get tested every three months, only those who is not sure of themselves, is it only when you are sick you go check up? If so auntie humble change ur mindset o
Re: 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing by bastien: 8:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
SaulRazor:

Why do you do test every 3 months? What are looking for ? Be careful before you find that thing you are seriously looking for oo grin because even the Bible says seek and you shall find
I don't do bibles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos) / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.