Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy (26633 Views)

Is The Fruit Seller Spitting Or Praying? Ali Baba Shares Video / Ban Naira Marley's Soapy - Nigerians React As Guys Dance Soapy With Lady's Chest / Lady Robbed And Sexually Harassed At Davido’s Concert, Receives N200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by bejite: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
She needs a new job.

For those still looking for that dream job or want to recruit easily, sign up now on www.bejite.com. Connect to your favourite employers and other job seekers, connect to business mentors and partners. Users of bejite stand 70-90% chances of securing their dream jobs easily.

Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by lenghtinny(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
That means she gets 2.4m naira a year just for a baby's upkeep shocked

This baby mama business is fvckking lucrative angry
Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by fpeter(f): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Jaynom:

Read the conversation carefully. She asked him to refer their convo to his followers

I thought i was the only one that saw that part.
Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by fpeter(f): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
peter0071:
I am shocked...surprised...speechelss and am Buharized at the Lady's unashamed explanations... i am a father to a baby girl and i tell you the truth, i don't spend up to 100K (averagely) in a month.... she wan open account for the guy head... if u wanted to be a baby mother, you should have counted the cost and not to put the burden on the victim

I'm sure you didn't read through the entire chats. She asked him to post their conversations so people could comment.
You recall back in Secondary school during English comprehension, when you would be instructed to read carefully before answering??
Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by peter0071(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
ok....
fpeter:

I'm sure you didn't read through the entire chats. She asked him to post their conversations so people could comment.
You recall back in Secondary school during English comprehension, when you would be instructed to read carefully before answering??
Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by Jaynom(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
fpeter:

I thought i was the only one that saw that part.
Most of them only read the heading, they don't read through.
Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by idreezbaba(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Josh44s:

It means your father is an imbeciile.
Thunder kill you and your whole grneration I guess you are ibo the only thing your tribe can do is to kidnap and kill people e. g evans
Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by idreezbaba(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
eyinjuege:

They're moderators on this forum.

They can hide your posts, delete your posts, ban you so you can't post, move your threads to FrontPage etc. People call on them usually, so they can move their threads to front page or to report a fellow poster.
hahahahaha
dem get time oooooo
Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by Josh44s(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
idreezbaba:

Thunder kill you and your whole grneration
I guess you are ibo
the only thing your tribe can do is to kidnap and kill people
e. g evans

Look how primitive and tribalistic illliterate you are cheesy I am half Urhobo and half Yoruba. Tribalism will kill u one day if you don't change ur fooolish ways. Mumu
Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by datigbogirl: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thisnut:
an average American pays $500[almost 200k naira] on child support per child every month, so why is this a big deal.

But wait oh, na elephant the baby dey chop?

What if he doesn't have a job??
Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by datigbogirl: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Ali Baba

Be busy sharing your chats with other people.
Instead of you to be concerned with your wife's sugarmummy chats with her fûckboys

Ahaan? are you one of the fvck boys?
Re: Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy by ElPadrino007(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2017
lharstborn:

Hehehehehehehe...

E weak you?!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL. Na die oh grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At 89, Joke Silva’s Mom Casts Vote In Wheel Chair / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal With Pepsi / Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.