Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig (7050 Views)

Fulll Video: War Of Words As Dino Melaye Attempts To Attack Buhari / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Video: War Of Words: Oshiomhole Replies, Blasts DG Voice Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by eastsidechillz: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pavore9:

U go abandon your people go ilorin! shocked
No she is actually from illorin

But pose as Igbo

She is one of d Afonjas
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Pavore9: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
eastsidechillz:

No she is actually from illorin

But pose as Igbo

She is one of d Afonjas

What if I say "when" it starts, I will be in Lagos. It doesn't make me less Igbo. It is human nature to keep away from where war is raging especially one that was not directly agitated for.

1 Like

Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:
yes now but I must live to witness it o
You dey fear?
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dedetwo:

Gowon said this same thing in 1967 that it take couple of weeks to subdue the defunct eastern region known as Biafra. The whole saga took almost three years to accomplish the lofty boast only with the help of Britain, USSR, Egypt, Niger, Tchad, Cameroon, Canada and Australia. Again, today is not 1967.
Why are you crying as if no nations helped biafra. Why are you ppl full of lies and deceit? Why do you like being ingrate to those who helped you. I have never seen where you people talked about how France and other countries below you before. Ojukwu blocked the food sent to biafrans during the wall but all you do is shouting the name of innocent awolowo. Do you think you are on biafra radio where you they keep feeding you with lies. The last time I checked, many countries helped you during the war. Learn to appreciate those who has done you favours. You are even lying against Canada, Australia, Cameroon and USSR. gosh.

1 Share

Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
hammer6:

That is just it, Boko Haram is undefeated.

Militant undefeated.

We now have ICC.

Remember Biafra was undefeated.

The starvation was a war crime thought out by a war criminal Awolowo.

Aside dat, based on fighting Biafra Army annihilated Nigeria Soldiers despite their superior weapons, killing more of them, than they were able to kill Biafra Soldiers.

Keep making yourself happy in your father's sitting room. If awolowo is a war criminal, what do we call ojukwu that starved your fathers, mothers and children? That letter of resignation from that foreigner that worked with ojukwu has exposed all your lies. Keep shouting awolowo, the truth already came out.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by blingxx(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
nototribalist:
Oh no, another thread for our tiger face people to cry on.

i see. ..they have use your empty skull to drink garri lipsrsealed

Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by PreyingMantis(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:
No one is calling for war, but incase it happens, I dey port to Ilorin.
The Fulani invaders will completely overrun Illorin in the event of an uprising. You need to look at other locations... Fernando Po for instance.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Saintsquare(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
wizzakosh:
Why are you crying as if no nations helped biafra. Why are you ppl full of lies and deceit? Why do you like being ingrate to those who helped you. I have never seen where you people talked about how France and other countries below you before. Ojukwu blocked the food sent to biafrans during the wall but all you do is shouting the name of innocent awolowo. Do you think you are on biafra radio where you they keep feeding you with lies. The last time I checked, many countries helped you during the war. Learn to appreciate those who has done you favours. You are even lying against Canada, Australia, Cameroon and USSR. gosh.
lol they only believe the crap being fed to them on Radio Biafra
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
eastsidechillz:

Luk @ dis cow

Who cares? Can u imagine?

Ur days re numbered

This time lake Chad will be red.

Parasite

Parasites are scattered everywhere in the country. You find them operating pharmacy and spare parts shops in every nook and cranny of the country... Some carry drugs to other countries to other countries.... Hope you now understand who the real parasites are.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

Are you another Daura dull@rd?

Yes and your greatest threat if you like.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kaetoh:
useless Afonja coward can only kill themselves . It's sad nobody told you we had only very little fatality among our unarmed soldiers while we engaged your fathers and in the battle field executed over a hundred thousand Nigerian soldiers and accompanying whores alike. To you deluded shit fuckers war means to target innocent civilian populace while we brought the war very raw to you, killing and maiming your vision less fathers and leaders with a greater majority dying with kola nuts in their cheek and sour kunu splashing out as our hot well targeted bullets pierced their stomachs. Fools.

Don't worry, let the season two begins, we will not spare even children this time around.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dedetwo:

Gowon said this same thing in 1967 that it take couple of weeks to subdue the defunct eastern region known as Biafra. The whole saga took almost three years to accomplish the lofty boast only with the help of Britain, USSR, Egypt, Niger, Tchad, Cameroon, Canada and Australia. Again, today is not 1967.

And unfortunately nobody came to your aid that time abi? Even Israel? What a hated ethnic group.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by waledeji(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
adadike281:

You are one of the Ibos that always call Yorubas cowards on this forum. With what you just said now, you are the real coward undecided undecided undecided
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by do4luv14(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
modsfucker:

I am not Yoruba, this is an actionable Hausa guy, my fathers killed your fathers in their millions.... And we would not fail to continue from where they stopped if the need arises.

were is your self control and tolerance,
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Yes and your greatest threat if you like.
LMAO

Have you reported IPOB to your British slave master yet?

1 Like

Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

LMAO

Have you reported IPOB to your British slave master yet?

Nope but we detained IPOB's leader for months at our detention facility and restricted him from going far from our watch.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by do4luv14(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Guys pls, self control and tolerance pls,

this argument and insults will get us no-wia,

truth be told we the masses are the ones who will be greatly hit and suffer most,

fighting here is not the way neither is taking sides ,
pls be tolerance and tolerate one another in love thanks
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Nope but we detained IPOB's leader for months at our detention facility and restricted him from going far from our watch.
Ok good.

Now prepare to go and bow down to Nnamdi Kanu. smiley

#Biafra_is_here
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

Ok good.

Now prepare to go and bow down to Nnamdi Kanu. smiley

#Biafra_is_here

Which of the Kanus? The one wey em passport dey with us abi Kanu Nwanko?
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Which of the Kanus? The one wey em passport dey with us abi Kanu Nwanko?
So na passport you go fry chop? smiley

1 Like

Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

So na passport you go fry chop? smiley

Yes please... Let the Kuje boy leave the country without it na.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Yes please... Let the Kuje boy leave the country without it na.
Leave Nigeria or leave Biafra LMAO. . .
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

Leave Nigeria or leave Biafra LMAO. . .

Any of the above... Let him visit US tomorrow.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Any of the above... Let him visit US tomorrow.
To do what in US?

Biafra is sufficient. . smiley
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

To do what in US?

Biafra is sufficient. . smiley

Buh he used to go there before na.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Buh he used to go there before na.
Biafra passport will take him there if he needs to travel smiley

1 Like

Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
quid:

Biafra passport will take him there if he needs to travel smiley

Oya na... Do you have Biafran currency with you now?
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
modsfucker:

Oya na... Do you have Biafran currency with you now?
Passport or Currency?

1 Like

Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Notasyouthink: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
modsfucker:

I am not Yoruba, this is an actionable Hausa guy, my fathers killed your fathers in their millions.... And we would not fail to continue from where they stopped if the need arises.
Wrong!! Is that what your buffoonish fathers told you morons?? Your buffoonish father's fail to tell you good for nothing goons that if not for the help of the British and former Soviet Union the biafrans would have decimated them.
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by modsfucker: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Wrong!! Is that what your buffoonish fathers told you morons?? Your buffoonish father's fail to tell you good for nothing goons that if not for the help of the British and former Soviet Union the biafrans would have decimated them.

Ok Sir, I was told that your fathers nearly conquered the whole North and West.... Nearly, but Ojukwu mistakenly fell asleep..... What a pity!!!
Re: Video: War Dancers Storm Umuahia(see Ancestral Weapon Dey Gave Kanu 2destroy Nig by Kellibae(f): 2:09am On Jun 30, 2017
adadike281:

Lol and u think illorin will be safe.
Now i see u dnt know what war really is.
Pls no1 is callin for war here...
This was his words in the interview.

"all we ar askin for is for them to alow us go..We want to go in peace not in peices"

So any media media u see tellin u nnamdi kanu is callin for war us just yoruba propaganda.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi's Door-to-door Campaign Excites Enugu Residents Ahead Of March 9 Polls / Sokoto Police Dismiss Reports Of Bandits Imposing Village Heads In Sabon Birni / Peter Obi Talks About “Citizens Participation In Governance” In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.