Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,781 members, 7,862,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... (792 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by bigDickson(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Before they come here and kill me lemme spit out many guys hrts.

Anytime a negative post is made concering guys u ll see dem running to lash men... You hear stuffs like "men are dogs", " men are scum" , men this and men that...

But whenever a lady does wrong and a post is made about her... You hardly see dem comment. They will go and hide and jus be viewn topic.

God wee punish all u hypocrites.

When women cheat, they go and hide cuz they knw that they do the same thing.

But when men cheat. Heavens fall. Courtesy of nairaland ladies that are wicked.

One guy posted askn if not smoking and drinking made guys less of a man...women didnt comment why? Cuz they love men that drink and smoke but if u ask dem one on one, they ll say that they despise that.... Pretenders all of u wee suffer.

Oya kee urselves! angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Another frustrated boy.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by NairalandCS(m): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Op you have a point but why the thing come dey pain you for body like this ? undecided

Its not that serious.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Oyindidi(f): 11:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Another frustrated boy.
grin as in eeh
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin as in eeh
grin grin See as he dey take paracetamol untop anoda pesin headache.grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Another frustrated boy.
You girls are too proud
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Oyindidi(f): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin See as he dey take paracetamol untop anoda pesin headache.grin grin
Most people take what happen here seriously. I decided to chill cos the hate and gang up is real.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Most people take what happen here seriously. I decided to chill cos the hate and gang up is real.
Na wa o,make me sef go low key mode.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
You girls are too proud
How?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Cholls(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Another frustrated boy.
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Oyindidi(f): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Na wa o,make me sef go low key mode.
No joor, I like to see your posts grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 29, 2017
Uummm...

Nothing much...

Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Homeboiy: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2017
R u sure?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2017
But guys do the exact same thing na! You see them bash ladies but not their fellow men. At least we even have sexybbstar to even out our own hypocrisy, who do you have? There's no guy that consistently bashes guys.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
No joor, I like to see your posts grin
Awwwwn,my head dey swell.tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin
Every one accuse each other of seeking attention and one thing or the other

The question is are we not all seeking for attention, are we not hypocrite somehow grin
If you claim you are not then what are doing on nairaland, what are doing viewing this thread or commenting

So our guilty minds continue to feed the debate
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Oyindidi(f): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Awwwwn,my head dey swell.tongue
I do, I smile reading your post
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
How?
Though some guys here can act stupid but you girls don't give guys any respect at all.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Though some guys here can act stupid but you girls don't give guys any respect at all.
Respect is reciprocal If you respect me,i will respect you.Shikena
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Akukaliadiho: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Some think I wink at them when I shut my eyes to
avoid their sight.

Some people cause happiness wherever they go;
others whenever they go.It's nice to be stupid, but it's stupid to be nice.finally,That was so tight I couldn't even come
up with that and I'm eminem.No need for insults, your face says it all.please don't insult any lady here mr toaster...
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by GreatChizzy: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Tahrah:
Another frustrated boy.
Another frustrated boy who just spoke the TRUTH!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Funky123(f): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
Like i don't even understand why u guys will come here and blast ladies everyday as if u re nt guilty at all....it seems a lady just broke ya heart abi
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are The Worst Hypocrites... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me Am Worried / How To Have S*x Like A Gentleman / Love Between Two Tall And Short Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.