Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,963 members, 7,956,614 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

"Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry (17855 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim / Mercy Aigbe Issues Public Statement on her domestic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
People are Wicked O!
How can you say slim girls with small boobs are always scared to hang their bra outside because it look like eyeglasses

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by eyeview: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
The man may not have touched her for one day. It's all a planned hatchet job by the lady who may have been tired of the marriage.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by stGabrielo(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
angry angry so this john cena and merry moeh wan com disturb person fp again thunder fall on them....
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by alizma: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
This man English tire me grin
but you get the message abi?
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
FemiEddy:
Tonto and Churchill, Mercy Aigbe and ex Hubby, we tired already, u guys should just stop disturbing us , wetin sef, next thing will be Churchill reveals tonto shrine, we fed up mehn! Not interested, no fuc.ks given
Say you're tired not we. Speak for yourself not everyone
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
This man should swerve pls
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by sasquare(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
am tired of all these domestic this domestic that...................
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Oyindidi(f): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
alizma:

but you get the message abi?
yes
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by allstarcomic(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
IS HE ORITE//

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by liveyourlife007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
nsesam:
Someone among the two of them is deceiving Nigerian.
among kor. ur english teacher died young ni. weyrey
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Ephhay(f): 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
who should we believe now undecided
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by femi4: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
joust
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Oyindidi(f): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
femi4:
joust
I no joust understandgrin
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
why did he beat her? he could have just kicked her out his house and she would not be able to make money from it.

1 Like

Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by seangy4konji: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
and u nl people should chill..u should know that was a typo...

and this mercy of a lady is just a joke...

so we will dwell on this till 2025

i hate all this mehn.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by BumbleBee2ice(f): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pls Mercy e do, try give Tonto chance too to make small money wit her own drama too, bcs very soon nw d fight will turn to Mercy vs Tonto over 'Domestic Violence Drama Rights'. Knowing both to be drama queens.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by alizma: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
yes
thank is the most important thing my dear. the Chinese don't understand and speak English as much as that man but they are everywhere making impact to life.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by ebby9z(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lanre Gentry's grammar sef is violence in its own right. cheesy
However, I've always known Mercy Aigbe has been melodramatic about the whole incidence since it occurred; trying to whip up sentiments for herself.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by iamjavadem(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
No bruises, her face is full of makeup, video doesnt prove shit. STupid nonsense. Next.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by SeniorZato(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Demit men
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by jfleece(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Although am not in support of domestic violence, buh marrying someone like mercy.... Lemme use pidgin.... Anything u see u bear!!!!!!!!!
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by stuffs4me(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:

Are you judging the man with his English or what.

Madam English Professor, You can't jail a man because he can't speak English like the Queen of England. Try and get that into your skull.
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Oyindidi(f): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
stuffs4me:

Are you judging the man with his English or what.

You can't jail a man because he can't speak English like the Queen of England.
Where this one from come hit me? angry
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by Dollabiz: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Heh
Re: "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry by chocodaviva(f): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
I just dey pray say make dis man get better friends around else? suicidal thought ma take over.....
main while she Neva make money oh. wait until she produce a movie based on ur storyline with ur thunderous English.
or until she write a book like Anti toke Makinwa

Mr Gentry #violenceagainstwomeniswrong#
Miss Mercy #adulteryinmarriagetooisevil#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Cousin Akinkunle Olunloyo's Arrest / Queen Of The North, Lisa Yaro Bags Who Is Who Stand Of Fame Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.