Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

DEBUNKED: Sex Does Not Relieve Menstrual Pain – Expert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEBUNKED: Sex Does Not Relieve Menstrual Pain – Expert (411 Views)

Frequent Sex Does Not Increase The Size Of A Woman's Ass / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Lady Reading A Book During Sex: Does This Mean The Man Is Ineffective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEBUNKED: Sex Does Not Relieve Menstrual Pain – Expert by farem: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sex does not relieve menstrual pain – Expert
By Ag. Editor - June 7, 2017

Contrary to popular believe that sex can easy menstrual pains, an expert Executive Director, Young Mothers Empowerment Network, Mrs. Taiwo Ayenuro, has said that sex does not relieve menstrual pain.
She noted that sex education empowers youths to make healthy decisions and it prevents them from being misled.
Ayenuro said this on Saturday during a programme with the theme, ‘Demystifying Sexuality Education in Faith-based Centres’, organised for teenagers in Lagos.
She said, “Comprehensive sexuality education is a planned process of education that fosters the acquisition of factual information of positive attitudes, beliefs and values as well as development of skills.
“If we don’t talk about sex and sexuality, young people have their way of getting information from friends and the Internet. Rather than deform the child, sex education empowers and enables him or her to make healthy choices. For example, there us the myth that having sex relieves menstrual cramp and back ache. But there are painkillers and you simply need to stop taking sugar.
“We decided to train young people in faith-based centres because many of them in private schools are not being captured during our advocacy programmes. Most of the schools that we visit are government-owned because there is also
bureaucracy in private schools. So, the logical thing is to come to a place where young people and their parents go.’’

https://nationalaccordnewspaper.com/sex-not-relieve-menstrual-pain-expert/
Re: DEBUNKED: Sex Does Not Relieve Menstrual Pain – Expert by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Okay
Re: DEBUNKED: Sex Does Not Relieve Menstrual Pain – Expert by allstarcomic(m): 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING MY COMEDY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE AS WELL,
SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO TIPPED ME ON WHAT TO ADD AND WHAT TO REMOVE IN MY NEXT SHOOTS, I LOVE YOU ALL
WITHOUT YOU MY WORK IS NOT COMPLETE,
GETTING READY FOR MY NEXT SHOOTS WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE NEXT MONTH,
BUT WHY WAITING FOR THE VIDEOS TO GET PUBLISHED, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE ONES I HAVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK3rCkE-dU

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORTS,
KISSES. tongue tongue tongue
Re: DEBUNKED: Sex Does Not Relieve Menstrual Pain – Expert by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
Okay.

So ever since they came up with the theory in the first place, people did not realize that it wasn't relieving any pain? Was it the placebo effect that prevented them from debunking this sooner?

(1) (Reply)

Common Things Guys/girls Likes Doing During The Rainy Season... / Thanks Guys, Always Will Heart You. / Hey Guys, Someone Come In To Solve This Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.