Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million (41750 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Evans Sues Police, Demands N1bn Damages Over Sealed Property / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
`
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by yousouf1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Brown14:
this is a case of making the best out of your situation due to the incompetence an lack of professionalism on the part of the other party....

this country is a SERIOUS joke.
The criminals always rely on incompetency of law enforcement agencies to present their case. They focus more on the technicality of the law to strike because their prosecutors are incompetent. Look at all corrupt cases they had and one by one they lost it.
Is it our judiciary that is corrupt or incompetent on the government side.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by NewGombawa: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Wicked man you will fry, oh yes.

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by GuntersChain(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
ok, next script action. but evans likes to call huge amount of money, is he allergic to small amount of cash, hm 300m.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by adonbilivit: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
naijaboiy:

It's not tribal. What I say is a joke but the truth is that there are some people who secretly wishes the government will free him because they don't like the people in power.

You can check around you sir.
most of those who engage in this iPod, flattino and afonja shii are anonymous. You, my friend, are well known. As a former mr nairaland, you are an ambassador of this great platform. You read law in Benin. Its not good for ur image.Many, including adonbilivt, hold you in high esteem. Retrace your steps now

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by onyxo76(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
I just wish this place was North korea in two days this guy would have executed who time for legal matter for there
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by smudge2079(m): 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Can Evans do without collecting ransom in a month?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by lilmoonword: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigeria police can never learn, they would never like to perform their constitutional duty whenever they apprehend any law offenders, they will always want the whole world to notice them whenever they catches a notorious criminal or kidnapper in their own country, if they don't do their job, who then were they expecting to do job for them. How can a man who unlawfully hold captive on innocent citizens will want to sue the the police for unlawful detention, wonder shall never end in this country. well, it sounds right to them, since the police are busy seeking for human opinions on what to do with the chief kidnapper because they are looking for human praise and promotion, then let the chief kidnapper be the one to reminds them of their constitutional duty, It's all good for the both them, the hunter becoming the hunted.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by adellam16(f): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kobicove:
He has the effrontery to sue the police? undecided
B4. Shebi police dem no wan get sense. Both evans, d police force nd d OP r all dumb asses.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
He is only trying to buy time. He has forgotten so soon that only the Northern elites and politicians are above the law here.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by onyxo76(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
I wish this place was north Korea... This for don die tey tey
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by blackbeau1(f): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
This was done on purpose. The Nigerian police knows that it's unlawful to hold someone without charging them but in a high profile case like this, they still made that 'mistake'. They knew from the start that they had no intention of making this guy pay for his crimes but they needed to make it look like the Nigerian police is working, hence they created this loophole for Evans and his lawyers

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Adepoju002: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
I am so happy to have come across these guys... I now generate my own un-interrupted electricity with Solar System and Batteries and Inverter.

Bye Nepa, bye gen set, bye noise... grin E be like say I dey live for Yankee

You can check them out.

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by limitless777(m): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
eezeribe:
Evans is not the final Boss we think he is... There are bigger masterminds in his cartel . they are the ones orchestrating all these litigations.
Evans is just the manager of a criminal syndicate,financed and backed by high ranking individuals in Government and security agencies.

I salute Ur hardcore ingenuity, intellectual foresight and deep rooted capacities for untold insights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Well the mstake has be done by the police by given too much publicity to ths guy on his crime and for that reason look at his smart strategy now. I said it a while ago if care not taken too much blablabla about Evan will turn political or him trying to play smart for arrangement himself for the nest strategy here we are right now.

Someone who should be pleading for his life is now demanding 300M upon all he has illegally gotten from his crime and by every thing as it stand he has the right to his own Attorney because police are so dumb to understand a smart guy like this should be taken off social media or public blabla and see criminal demanding more money to get more richer due to police dumbness.

Nigeria police una see una lives?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Jakumo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
limitless777:

I salute Ur hardcore ingenuity, intellectual foresight and deep rooted capacities for untold insights.

So in other words, you are suggesting that our man Mr. Limitless has been reading too many Tom Clancy novels ?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by dabossman(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sad to say, but the guy is right. How can the Police arrest someone since June 10 and not charge him to court since then? Even after he made several confessions. What exactly are they waiting for? They had the momentum but they were busy playing to the gallery. Now the hunted is slowly becoming the hunter. Evans has obviously got people who have advised him how to go about this. Next thing you will hear is that he confessed under duress.

I just hope the police have strong witnesses to testify against him in court. Please arraign this criminal already. His jail sentence must be measured out with the Great Wall of China as measuring tape.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by mentor40(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hahahaha if you no quickly catch thief, thief will catch you
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by samdav925: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evans trying to kidnapp the law for huge amount as he collects .but they shud ask if he wants it in dollars
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Jabioro: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
allrightsir:

Why do Nigerians have a problem comprehending simple statements? Did I say he has no rights or he shouldn't be allowed to sue? I said I hope Amnesty International are watching!
Where was amnesty international when he was the reigned of terror in our society...?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by 2bam: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
What a country,when you were kidnapping people and putting them under your kidnappers den for months you were not infringing on their human right?pls allow the police to finish their investigation because your own case is too wide.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by freshinko: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ncha emeee.. Nigeria is really a zoo.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by naijaboiy: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
adonbilivit:
most of those who engage in this iPod, flattino and afonja shii are anonymous. You, my friend, are well known. As a former mr nairaland, you are an ambassador of this great platform. You read law in Benin. Its not good for ur image.Many, including adonbilivt, hold you in high esteem. Retrace your steps now
That's why it was a joke. Why are you guys taking it serious na! grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by naijaboiy: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Segadem:
yumie! I like your font colour
Feel free to copy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by brojoshua: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2017
In a corrupt country he may also win the case against the country, after all his senior brother in the house of assembly or corruption just won his own case against the state and he even threw a party because corruption has prevailed in and against Nigeria
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Jmyto: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by DonBobes(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Kobicove:
He has the effrontery to sue the police? undecided

I tell u .
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by olotan2: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
imagine ! is this country a country?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Augiiee:
This man wouldn't ever see the light of the day in a sane world but here he is battling to be set free #IweepForMyCountry
please which sane world are talking about? in sane world you do not lock people up without court trial which is what you are suggesting.

lock him up for what? what's his crime?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
what exactly is he guilty of? No court, no trial, he is still only a suspect he has not been convicted of any crime, this is for those of you who thinks he should hang or go to jail, go to jail for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by Gofwane(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Newbiee:
Ehn!
Kidnapper dey claim human right for illegal detention. What about those he detained for ransome for only God knows how many days? Were those detentions legal?.
Hmmmm! Only in Nigeria.
When he was commiting those crimes and making money, he forgot about the infringement of the fundamental human rights of his victims. And now that he is at the receiving end, he wants to claim his rights. The must annoying thing is that some gullible lawyers and judges are already begging to do his bidding.
the mumu lawyer that is filing all these suites on his behalf deserves to be kidnapped or detained with him.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Sues Police For N300 Million by IMASTEX: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
Newbiee:
Ehn!
Kidnapper dey claim human right for illegal detention. What about those he detained for ransome for only God knows how many days? Were those detentions legal?.
Hmmmm! Only in Nigeria.
When he was commiting those crimes and making money, he forgot about the infringement of the fundamental human rights of his victims. And now that he is at the receiving end, he wants to claim his rights. The must annoying thing is that some gullible lawyers and judges are already begging to do his bidding.
That you may know "no one is guilty of an offense until after trial by a competent court and declared guilty". Even if you see someone committing murder, he is just a suspect not guilty. And if you don't have enough evidence beyond reasonable doubt to prove in court that the same person actually committed the act before the court. Then, sorry he will be as innocent as an angel.

Those are the positions of the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Mad Man” Caught With 2 Kids In Auchi, Edo, Stripped Unclad And Beaten / Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) / Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.